Neutrogena® Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets uploaded by Maricarmen M.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets uploaded by Maricarmen M.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets uploaded by Alicia B.

BY NEUTROGENA #20 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets are silky and ultra absorbent. They're softer than paper and are designed to instantly remove more than 80 percent of excess surface oil that may clog pores without over drying the skin. These Neutrogena blotting sheets control shine for up to four hours, and they leave your skin with a fresh, matte finish. They are specially made to not remove your makeup. You can see the oil on the sheet and not on your face. These sheets are an excellent choice for touch-ups while you're on-the-go and for long-lasting shine control. The conveniently sized pack is easy to take with you in your bag or purse.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets,

• Perfect for touch-ups when you're on the go
  • Long-last shine control
  • Controls shine for up to four hours
  • These Neutrogena oil blotting sheets won't disturb your makeup
  • Ultra-absorbent
  • Softer than paper
  • Eliminates 80 percent of excess surface oil
  • Doesn't dry out your skin
  • Leaves your skin feeling fresh

Ingredients: Polypropylene, Mineral Oil, Ultramarines, Dimethyldibenzylidene Sorbitol.

Directions:

Instructions: Press sheet gently to skin to blot away oil and remove shine. Dispose of used sheet in trash receptacle. Use as often as needed. For easy pop-up dispensing, peel off tape on inside lid to expose adhesive, press the center cover onto the sheet and lift up.

• Why has been discontinued? :( 1 Answers
  • What kind of packaging do these have, Do they have the sticky Lif...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the clean and clear blotting sheets?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia B.
I love these so much! They are super soft and gentle on the skin. They take all my oil away without messing up my makeup! They keep me looking shine free for hours. They're super easy to throw in your purse or even carry on your pocket. I love them so much, but can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.
Morgan P.
These little guys are lifesavers. I'm so oily all the time, but these blotting sheets are great for reducing my shine during the day. I've used these for years and they've never failed me. I also love that they remove oil without smudging or removing makeup, and they're easy to carry in a purse, clutch, wallet, or pocket.
Odette J.
I can be oily through anything first of all. In summer, winter, spring, anything and this saves me. The paper doesn’t feel like it’s ripping at my skin, and just blots away the grease. It leaves my face feeling less gross and if I’m need of a little help I use a wipe. This is not for sweat where it’s dripping and nothing can help you, it’s when you just need a quick pick me up.
Summer M.
Best life saver of the summer! Doesn't mess up all your hard work you put in on your make up but it actually saves it from the natural thing your body does when it gets hot, sweat! Yes buy these and throw them in your purse because I promise you'll need them.
Jessica S.
Miami
I don't know where I would be without these. Probably constantly resembling a greased chicken. I ALWAYS keep a pack of these in my purse at all times. They work great to remove any excess oil sitting on top of your skin and makeup.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I use this in my everyday routine especially at night and it really helps clean my pores and control the levels of oil that produces during the day!! I highly suggest this if you are starting to develop acne and we do not want this!!
Danielle D.
These are a purse must have! If you have long days of makeup wear and want to avoid clogging your pores, USE THESE! They help keep makeup appearing fresh and stop break outs! Available at Walgreens and affordable!
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Helps when your face gets extremely oily. Living in Florida, you're constantly in humidity. These help to consume the oil and not having to apply more powder. Keeps my face fresh and oil free. I always have it in my purse.
Magaly c.
Toallitas para controlar el aceite del rostro.. me gustaron pero no me fascinaron, note un pequeño cambio en mi rostro pero no exageradamente, buen precio, aunque al momento de aplicarlo me ardía un poco el rostro..
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
I love these! I carry them around all the time to touch up my shine on my t zone! You know what I am talking about ladies! You try to use napkins and toilet paper to hide the shine but this is the best product I have used!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these better than the clean and clear blotting sheets?
Mariah H.
West Bloomfield, MI
Oil free?
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this disturb your makeup? and does it really help fight oil for 4 hours?
Jeniffer H.
Alamo , TX
I've seen this product most of the time at the store and i would like to know if this product works for oily skin, i want to know if it helps remove oil form skin.
Fernanda R.