Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask

Benefits

Gently cleanses and purifies skin. This wash-off clay face mask targets 100% of impurities to leave your skin feeling soft and healthy looking.

Give your skin an effective clean with NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask. This clay face mask goes deep down to pores, targeting all impurities including like dirt and excess oil, leaving your skin purified and healthy looking. The purifying mask contains two types of mineral clay, kaolin & bentonite to help maintain soft, healthy-looking skin while being gentle on skin at the same time. Use as part of your regular skin care routine by applying an even layer of the mask to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes before then removing with water. NEUTROGENA®DEEP CLEAN® Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask is gentle on skin, oil-free, and non-comedogenic.

• Gently cleans and purifies skin
  • With 2 types of mineral clay
  • Non-comedogenic clay mask

HOW TO USE

Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes then remove with water

Inactive Ingredients
Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask!
Wisc Rapids, WI
I really enjoy this deep clean mask. There is a lot in the packaging, a definite cooling affect. I felt it really helped clear out the skin. This was convenient to purchase and at a good price. This makes for an easy gift basket idea as well.
Indianapolis , IN
You get more than enough in this small pack. Spreading it to your neck is easy and I would recommend. I buy these often to moisturize my face and get a natural glow. The pack is easy to open. I am hoping to buy a large tube soon!
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love how it made my skin feel after applying it and I loved the smell of it. However, I didn't like the packaging. It's enough product for 2-3 uses but you can't seal it back up :( New packaging = 5 stars
Manhattan, IL
I love this mask. There is enough in this little container to do about 4 masks so I end up saving the rest in a Ziploc for next time. It really makes my pores feel extra detoxed without over drying.
I love the way it feels on my way and yet it clears my acne so well. The price is such a great price and it can be used for more than one application. Looks clean and works efficient - great purchase in my book.
Highland Park, MI
Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask uploaded by Gabrielle H.
Smooth skin, Deep cleansing, treats acne, inflammation, and easy rinse off non irritating. Great packaging, easy application and cheap. Super gentle on skin, I will definitely buy again.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER USED BY NEUTROGENA. Amazing and it works magic! Leaves your face feeling so smooth and amazing. GO BUY IT NOW!
Fort Worth
Just like it’s overnight hydrating counterpart, this mask is also amazing. I get about 3 uses out of one pod and my skin feels extra cleansed after I use it.
DeLand
I've only used this once and I absolutely LOVED it. I woke up the morning after using it and my skin was BEAUTIFULLY smooth, poreless, and oil-free.
Nothing special. Felt nice but didn’t really do much for my skin. It isn’t a one time use I had enough product for three times which is a def pro

Looking for your answer?