Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask uploaded by Giselle C.

BY NEUTROGENA

. 0.3-fluid ounce wash-off clay face mask. Gently removes dirt and excess oil. Helps maintain soft, healthy-looking skin while being gentle on skin. Washes off with water to reveal clean, refreshed, and purified skin. Contains 2 types of mineral clay, kaolin and bentonite to help eliminate impurities. Add to your regular skin care regimen; works in just 15 minutes. #1 dermatologist-recommended brand. Formula is gentle on skin and non-comedogenic. Give your skin an effective clean with Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask. This clay face mask goes deep down to pores, targeting all impurities including like dirt and excess oil, leaving your skin purified and healthy looking. The purifying mask contains two types of mineral clay, kaolin & bentonite to help maintain soft, healthy-looking skin while being gentle on skin at the same time. Use as part of your regular skin care routine by applying an even layer of the mask to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes before then removing with water. Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask is gentle on skin, oil-free, and non-comedogenic. Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.neutrogena.comMade in United States Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes then remove with water. ©Johnson & JohnsonShow moreIngredientsPurifying Wash-Off Clay MaskKaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens

Andrea C.
Brentwood
this is so good when you come home from school or work or even if you just want to use one to deep cleanse your skin , it’s a good price & it’s gentle to the skin also there is no room for improvement i love it the way it is
Marília S.
Houston
Every time I feel like my skin it very oily and dull I use this mask and my skin glows after! Great for a deep cleanse without being too harsh on skin. Very good price for product. A tub usually lasts me 2 uses.
Anna M.
Newton
I love the way this mask made my feel skin. While on it felt cool and refreshing. When I removed the mask it left my skin feeling cool, clean, refreshed, and smooth.
Michelle S.
South Bend
I was not a huge fan of the product as a facial cleanser. When using as a mask the product was mediocre. It has a nice fresh feeling and scent. After using as a mask, I found it left my face quite soft. My face only felt softer for a day at best however then started to dry out again.
Kendra T.
Very purifying!! I love using clay on my face. It gives a nice gentle clean. It cleans your pores very nicely. It met my expectations. The package is very bright, beautiful, and easy to get the product out. I highly recommend!
Leah Anne C.
I truly enjoy using this clay mask. It is super easy to apply and it does not have an annoying fragrance. It feels good on my skin but I honestly do not see that much effect or difference after washing the clay off. Maybe it is just a feeling of a thorough cleanse? I will keep using this though because luckily, it does not irritate my skin.
Jane J.
This is an amazing face mask. It’s easy to apply and it is so effective I immediately saw a difference in my skin. It is so cheap and you get a good amount of the mask so you can use it multiple times. I would recommend this to everyone.
Adriana M.
Denison
I purchased this item thinking I was going to use it everyday.. not knowing it would make my face super dry. My face is already dry so this oil-free mask was probably not meant for people with my type of dry skin type.
Danielle P.
SOUTH RICHMOND HILL
This worked great with me for quite some time but it wasn't the right neutrogena product that I needed to be using so eventually I switched. My face always felt cleansed and refreshed.
diana B.
San Luis, AZ
Have used multiple times i really do see my skin clearing up after using it. It doesnt burn my skin like others have. Wish they had a bigger bottle for it. Purchased many times and would keep on.

Walgreens