BY NEUTROGENA #39 in Micellar Water

Benefits :

Removes even waterproof makeup without stripping. This micellar water face cleanser removes even waterproof makeup, purifies and revitalizes skin in one simple step.

Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water effectively removes waterproof makeup while gently cleansing and purifying skin. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, this facial cleanser deeply cleanses by targeting 100% of impurities, leaving skin soft and healthy looking. The micellar water purifies and revitalizes skin by removing the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara, and effectively removes trapped dirt and excess oil without leaving behind any greasy residue. The non-comedogenic makeup remover is powered by Triple Micellar Technology which combines three gentle cleansers that work together to cleanse and purify skin without stripping. Use daily by applying with a cotton pad to eyelids, face, lips, and neck--no need for harsh rubbing or rinsing. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and fragrance- and alcohol-free.

• Removes even waterproof makeup
  • For all skin types, even sensitive skin
  • Fragrance- and alcohol-free

How To Use:-

Apply with cotton pad to eyelids, face, lips & neck. Gently wipe. No need to rub. No need to rinse.

Inactive Ingredients :-
Inactive Ingredients Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Poloxamer 407, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Portulaca Oleracea Extract

• I just bought this at Walgreens today. Has anyone used it? Is it ...3 Answers
  • Saw this in rite aid and was wondering how well it works to remov...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water effectively removes waterproof makeup while gently cleansing and purifying skin. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, this facial cleanser deeply cleanses by targeting 100% of impurities, leaving skin soft and healthy looking. The micellar water purifies and revitalizes skin by removing the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara, and effectively removes trapped dirt and excess oil without leaving behind any greasy residue. The non-comedogenic makeup remover is powered by Triple Micellar Technology which combines three gentle cleansers that work together to cleanse and purify skin without stripping. Use daily by applying with a cotton pad to eyelids, face, lips, and neck--no need for harsh rubbing or rinsing. Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and fragrance- and alcohol-free.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I always loved the idea of micellar water so I was so excited to try this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water. This is a 3-in-1 gentle cleanser powered by Triple Micellar Technology that removes waterproof makeup and effectively cleanses the skin while targeting 100% of skin's impurities for soft and healthy looking skin. It was supposed to be fragrance and alcohol-free, but for some reason, I smelled a slight alcohol scent to it. It does remove makeup easily but I still need to use at least 3 balls of cotton with it to remove my foundation. I love that it's really gentle since I felt no negative reaction or irritation to my sensitive skin.  My skin felt hydrated, soft and fresh after using it. It's a no-rinse product so it will make your skin care routine easier.
Asia D.
I really like the Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Water. It worked very well, and surprisingly, left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. However, the thing that throws me off the most is the scent. As trivial as it may sound, how a product smells is a huge factor when determining whether or not I will purchase (or repurchase) the product. This cleansing water has the strong scent of rubbing alcohol and some kind of floral soap. This is concerning because the package specifically says fragrance free, so people with sensitive noses or skin, or who would just prefer mild or fragrance free products may not like this one.
Alicia C.
This worked great. We got it from the walmart marketplace and there were 3 other kinds. This was bigger for the same price. Ive used those other brands as well and this works just as great. I will always use micellar water unless something else comes out. I love how it removes literally everything without that greasy feeling that oily feeling that other makeup removers have. This is also good for your skin so yea. Def go gout and get this. It was 8$ i believe
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
I really like Neutrogena’s new micellar water because it literally removes all make up, it leaves skin feeling very clean and soft. It kind a smells like alcohol, very strong scent, but it actually has no alcohol in it. It works for me but I feel some people may not like it.
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
I have really been enjoying this stuff. I use it after I wash my face at night to take off any excess makeup and mascara that may be hanging out on my face and I also use it in the mornings instead of a face wash. I had developed some texture bumps on my cheek bones a few weeks ago and I have noticed that they are slowly going away now after starting this micellar water.
I remove my make up with reusable make up remover towels but I don't put my oils before I've used this micellar water. It takes off all the pollution and make up that wasn't cleaned with the towel. Very gentle on the skin but works very well.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
I really like this micellar water. It removes every trace of makeup from my face before bed and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The only possible downfall I can think to list is the strong scent that can be a little off putting.
Tina K.
I really enjoy this micellar water. I have a high end one, and this one is extremely similar. Gets off all my makeup and DOES NOT leave residue on my face! A little goes a long way and this bottle is huge
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love my Neutrogena Micellar Water! I love using this to refresh my skin. After a long day at work or school, pour a little of this on a pad and wipe away the stress. Your skin is left feeling so clean!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I just bought this at Walgreens today. Has anyone used it? Is it effective? Do you like it? Not sure if I wasted my money...
Jessica D.
Saw this in rite aid and was wondering how well it works to remove makeup and does it leave your skin oily and sticky?