BY NEUTROGENA

25-count resealable pack of micellar facial cleansing towelettes 3-in-1 formula removes makeup, cleanses, and purifies skin without being harsh on skin Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed-no rinsing needed Cleanses skin by targeting all skin impurities like excess oil, dirt, and makeup Triple micellar technology combines 3 types of gentle cleansers #1 dermatologist-recommended brand Suitable for daily use Non-comedogenic and oil- and alcohol-free Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelettes effectively remove makeup while gently cleansing and purifying skin. These gentle, ultra-soft face wipes provide a deep clean by targeting 100% of impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and refreshed. The pre-moistened cleansing towelettes purify and revitalize skin. The formula is powered by Triple Micellar Technology which combines three gentle cleansers that work together to help remove even the toughest makeup, effectively cleanse, and purify skin without being harsh. Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelettes require no rinsing and are non-comedogenic and oil- and alcohol-free. Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www. neutrogena.com Made in United States see more...

• Do you like do you like this product or Neutrogena® Deep...1 Answers
Jordyn U.
I am a loyal lover of the original Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, but these are horrible! The wipes themselves are pretty dry, which makes removing makeup difficult. The scent is also bad too. Micellar water is supposed to be gentle but with the fragrance and having to rub my skin more to remove the makeup, these were pretty irritating.
Kennedy W.
Geneva, IA
I love these! They work so well and take all my makeup off with one wipe. They are the only thing that breaks down all of the setting powders and sprays. I have to wipe my lips off after I take off my lipstick because they have a weird taste.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are amazing makeup removing wipes for anyone with any skin type, but for someone who has acne prone skin like me and wears a lot of face make up...these are a must have. When I first open the pack and took a wipe out, I have to admit I was a little skeptical because they were significantly drier than most makeup removing wipes and I was nervous that it wouldn't fully cleanse my face. But the fact that they were a little drier than I was used to turned out to be a blessing. They do not leave my face feeling wet and sticky, and successfully removed all my makeup with just a single wipe. I love that it's a three and one and not only removes makeup but also cleanses and purifies your skin with triple micellar technology. It's oil for an alcohol-free which is extremely important in a makeup removing wipe & has a clean refreshing menthol like scent to it. These are definitely my new go-to makeup removal product.
Ivory S.
Newport News, VA
They we’re great when i first opened then they seem to dry out cause by the end of the pack they were not moist they removed some of my@makeup at the end but most all at the beginning
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
Let me start by saying that I have tried makeup remover wipes in the range of $2 all the way to $25 and these are by far the best! They can remove a full face of makeup including waterproof mascara.. all with just 1 wipe! That to me speaks for itself! They leave my skin feeling soft without feeling oily. They are essential!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I didn't really love these wipes. They felt drier than the regular neutrogena wipes and I didn't really feel like anything was happening to my skin when I was using them. They have an interesting watermelon scent, which I also wasn't too crazy about. Overall these just did not work for me.
Desere' W.
My most favorite face wipes ever! All the makeup comes off on one wipe! No leftover mascara mess later, mild scent, my skin feels clean after not tacky, oily or dry. I absolutely will continue to purchase these!
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
I love these for removing sweat or cleaning my face at those rushing awkward times. I love the clean tingle it brings as you wipe away the mess. The price is fair but would be appreciated if there was more product.
Diana A.
This makeup remover is the best it take all me makeup off, including my mascara and eyeliner !! This makeup remover is so good because I don't have to do many wipes to remove my makeup.
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
I used to use the original one .. the one that everyone uses but I wanted to try something new so i bought this one. The smell is a bit strong and its not as liquidy as the original. I avoid putting it near my eyes because it smells chemically. Does an overall good job on removing face makeup.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
Do you like do you like this product or Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask better?