BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Instantly hydrates for refreshed skin. This peel-off hydrogel face mask with seaweed extract contains 50% more essence than ordinary paper masks leaving your skin purified & healthy looking.

NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask instantly refreshes your skin. Made from a unique hydrogel material, this gel face mask holds up to 50% more essence than ordinary paper masks to leave your skin purified and with a healthy glow (based on mask fill weight of 20ml). The 100% hydrogel material contours to your skin and seals in the formula for optimal absorption to deliver clinically proven results. Gentle on skin, this purifying face mask is infused with seaweed extract to leave your skin healthy looking and purified. To give your skin an invigorating boost, use the face mask after cleansing with a DEEP CLEAN® Purifying cleanser. Apply the gel mask to your face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove the mask and massage remaining product into face and neck, then rinse with water. NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask is non-comedogenic.

• Instantly hydrate & instantly refresh skin
  • Innovative 100% hydrogel material
  • Non-comedogenic and gentle on skin

How To Use :

• Cleanse your face.
  • Peel white film backing from the mask sheet & discard.
  • Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck. Rinse with water.

Inactive Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sucrose Cocoate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Drug Facts

Directions: Cleanse your face. Peel white film backing from the mask sheet & discard. Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck. Rinse with water.

Inactive ingredients

Jessica H.
When I bought this item I was really skeptical because all the other masks I've tried in the past have broken me out! Be careful when you take the product out of the packaging it can be very messy, I suggest to open it over the sink. It does have a somewhat "perfume" smell to it, so if you're not into product with scents I suggest you don't use it. It comes in two parts which is what intrigue me. It fits perfectly on the face or at least for me it does! You don't feel any "tingling" or "burning" but once you take the mask off and rinse your face, your skin just feels very fresh. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product! I would recommend getting them at Walmart I only paid $2.50 which is the cheapest I've seen them run for!
Yvette W.
I love it! It had my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I usually get the other one but one day my skin was doing some other weird things especially under the eye area so I decided to try this to see if it could help at all. I did a deep clean with Noxema first and applied this after. I let it sit on a little longer than expected and used the remaining product in the package and put it all over. It took care of that problem! So from now on, I'll be buying both of the masks.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
This is one of the best masks I’ve used. I like that it’s more of a gel feel instead of a traditional soaked sheet mask. It is very hydrating (not just emollient) my face actually feels moisturized and soft after. It has a soft, pleasant scent and is great to lay down and relax with it on. The only thing I don’t like is how difficult it is to get out of the package and apply. It comes in two separate pieces and they slide off their backing and it’s not easy to figure out. Once it’s on though, it’s great.
Breanna H.
This is by far my favorite sheet mask!! It feels SO good on the skin.. it’s very hydrating and cooling. When you take it off your face feels clean and refreshed. $2.50 at Walmart is an amazing deal. This is something I will continue to pick up and do weekly. Just be careful the first time you open it because the mask is in two parts and there is a lot of liquid and can get messy. I wish it was only part but it’s not that big of a deal! Seriously go try this!!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
For this price you are basically getting gold in gel. Can't effort or don't wanna spent $12 on Dr.Jart? Go for this one! It is truly hydrating and it does soothe skin but I am not sure about "purify". Somebody mentioned how it was hard to keep the mask on one spot and it was sliding down. Well yes, it's a little bit unfortunate, but if you just put it on, lay down and relax you will be just fine ;) $3 people! Worth it!
Galilea A.
Tracy
Really made my skin feel soft and got rid of some blackheads. I think with a routine use could really clear skin. The packaging was easy to get through and not wasteful (e.g. large, bulky, not necessary for amount of product). The only con was that it made my skin a little bit sticky, but I find that to happen with most sheet masks anyway. Would definitely buy again.
Stephanie L.
La Porte, TX
This is the best deep cleaning sheet masks i have ever used. It really cleans your pores and helps make your acne go away. The packaging is understandable because it is easy to open the mask and get the product out. It is hard to put on but it feels so relaxing and refreshing when you use it. I dont use any other mask besides the Hydro boost mask also by neutrogena
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This feels really good on your skin and really cleans out your pores! But the reason I give it 3 stars is because it does not stay on your face at all! If you want the same results that this gives go with the liquid clay version that dries on your face! It stays in place and does a better job at cleaning your pores
Mary E.
Houston , TX
Absolutely loved after one use. I already use the HydroBoost collection to keep my face refreshed and plumped.. when see this deep clean it was a must try. Slimy sheet mask yet instantly your pores soak up the product and gives off a tingly feel to clean the grime away.
Shay B.
This make is really awesome! I was washed my face with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating cleanser then put the mask on. I put some spa music on to relax because you’ll need to let the mask stay in for 15-30 minutes. I did 15 minutes on. So with that, the mask has a cooling effect which feels awesome. It does feel slippery because it’s water based. It comes in two sections and can be smoothed out on your face once you apply. My face looked and felt pretty good. I purchased this from Walgreens for $2.99.

back