BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid

Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid

Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid

How many times in a week can you (safely) use this?
Do you have to rinse this off after?
Does this mask dry out your skin?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid!
Ashley  A.
Minco, OK
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I was really impressed with this mask I think it’s my favorite so far for hydration and leaving my skin smooth. It is a bit tricky to get on your face but once on just relax and let it work! I will definitely repurchase this mask I found at dollar tree for a dollar!
natalie H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by natalie H.
Purchased at: CVS
Wow! At first I was a little discouraged because it wasn’t fitting on my face properly and it was a little messy getting it out of the bag. I went from thinking I was going to give a three star to a full five star! This mask is super cooling and I was surprised that it stayed on my face. I am very happy with the results! I wish I used it sooner if I had known that it would really lighten up my blemishes on my face this noticeably! I highly recommend this mask!
Mackenzie B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mackenzie B.
Purchased at: Safeway
FAVORITE sheet mask ever of all the sheet masks!! I have sensitive AF acne prone skin and these leave my face feeling smooth and clean and ahhh so nice! The best especially for the price!
Courtney M.
Junction City, KS
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Courtney M.
Enjoyed this mask a lot. It almost has a cooling sensation. Not shortage of product on the mask and left over in the packaging. I actually poured it on my hands and rubbed it in on my neck. The mask stayed put even with me talking. After taking off my face felt clean, cool, and refreshed. Will be buying again.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
Loving masks recently. This one was a two piece which I love because you can use the second piece another time and focus on a specific area. Made my skin feel more plump and look extremely hydrated. Affordable brand that you can find anywhere. #maskmoment #influenster #clearskin
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this product I would definitely recommend you guys using it the price is not that bad and you definitely get a lot of this product I wish I wasn’t running out LOL because I’m actually starting to really like those compared to the other brands mostly because it’s effective and it works
Celestina T.
West New York, NJ
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Celestina T.
I used this product and it wasn’t anything great. It was slimy and kind of easy to put on but even before 15 mins it was already dry. I wouldn’t use this again. I rather using Korean beauty face mask.
Rylie L.
I love the cool feeling that this mask provides! Although it is different than other masks, it does a really good job of hydrating skin!
Dianne W.
Murray , KY
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Dianne W.
Love this mask! I'm kinda picky about picking and choosing masks, but saw this at the DOLLAR TREE y'all for a buck, so win win! It was a bit messy to get out but once you get it onto your face it sticks perfectly and doesn't fall off at all. Feels so good on your skin and is very cooling. Definitely will be getting this again, my skin is sensitive and didn't make me break out at all. If you can find it at your local dollar tree buy a TON y'all!!
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Definitely hydrating. If anyone is looking for a mask to quickly hydrate your skin, this is it. Always wanted to dry it but it’s like 5 to 8 at the local Walmart and target. Seen it at a wholesale store in town for 1 dollar and stocked up. Great mask. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid #hydrate #dryskin #sensetiveskin #nutrogena #mask #skincare #greatfind #gelmask