BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

Has anyone broke out more while using this ?
I have not used this specific makeup remover wipe but I have used one from the same brand and would you say it would be ok for dry or oily skin?
how is for dry skin type ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Ninna W.
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this to try. I have a make up remover that I love so figured I would see what this did for me. And it really is cleansing to your face. It removes my makeup so easily and keeps my face feeling soft and fresh afterwards. It's no. Greasy and doesn't leave residue like some. I will most likely buy this in the future!
Claire R.
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. These work well for oily skin types and they last a solid month (and that's because I wear makeup everyday to work). I would absolutely recommend this.
Kathleen D.
Lebanon, PA
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Kathleen D.
Purchased at: CVS
These and the blue pack of Neutrogena make up remover wipes are my all time favorites. I’ve tried tons of different brands but always come back to these. They have a pleasant smell and remove all of my makeup with one wipe...even magnetic eyeliner and waterproof mascara. They don’t leave my skin feeling dried out afterwards either. You can get them at TJ Maxx for $4.99 (wasn’t an option to select that store).
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
These wipes do the job in the aspect of removing makeup. But they dry out quickly. They are not my favorite wipes and I will not be repurchasing.
krystal S.
Vero Beach, FL
Great for removing oil and makeup3 would by and recommend this product. Its good
Samantha V.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE these make-up removing wipes. They are soft, and they get the job done without having to use several of them to remove one application of make-up. They do not leave my face feeling oily, and I have noticed my skin to look brighter!
Eileen W.
East Moline, IL
I love the way that the Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Make-Up Remover Wipes make my skin feel so soft and it doesn't leave an oily resdue like other products that I would have to go behind it and wash off with soap and water. Love, love, love it.
Rothana N.
Wilbraham, MA
It's so hard to find wipes that actually protect and clean your face. Since I've found this , my makeup has washed off my face very rapidly and my clean seems too not be damaged.
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I would recommend these wipes for the average makeup person. If you wear a lot of makeup it takes more then one wipe. they do work well for removing all over face and eye makeup.
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such an awesome cleansing wipe. My makeup comes off right away when using these wipes. I don’t have to scrub like a lot of the other wipes I’ve tried. It also is easy to use around your eyes and there isn’t any burning sensations.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kennedy S.