BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

Benefits :

Our ultra-soft, oil-free, pre-moistened cleansing wipes effectively and gently sweep away makeup, dirt and oil for clear, fresh looking skin. Oil-dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities and leave skin thoroughly cleansed with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse!

• Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested

HOW TO USE :

• Gently wipe over eyelids, face and neck.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • Reseal package to keep wipes moist.

Ingrdients:
Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Menthol

• What are your guys favorite make up wipes? I don't want anything ...3 Answers
  • Do these makeup wipes dry your face after using them ? The makeup...2 Answers
  • After a long day with makeup, these are the most ... Be the first to answer!
Kelsey B.
I have been using these makeup wipes for the past few months and I don't think I'll ever change brands again. I have sensitive skin and a lot of makeup wipes break me out and clog my pores, but this specific kind works very well with my skin. Besides being gentle on my skin, it also does a very good job of removing my makeup. In the past I have used brands that required you to use multiple wipes to take off your makeup, but one wipe removes all of it with no problem. They are a little expensive, but they are worth the extra money. If you have sensitive skin or are looking for a new brand to try, I highly recommend these wipes.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Purchased these wipes for the first time and i absolutely love them! I have very oily skin so i have to be careful and make sure i purchase products that are oil free. These wipes are so gentle and i was surprised that it only took one wipe to get all of my makeup off! Even my mascara! I typically use a wash rag and soap (which definitely doesn’t help with my oily skin) and i have ruined so may wash rags because of my makeup. I am very pleased! I haven’t been able to find them at Ulta so i always purchase them from our local Rite Aide.
Sloane M.
Coventry
These work great for removing makeup, but they're not very gentle. The wipes really sting my eyes and any dry or sensitive spots on my face. I only use these when I have makeup that's very hard to remove, and it does work well for that. I probably wouldn't buy them again just because I mainly use them for my eyes and it makes them sting.
Alana S.
This is a gentle way to remove makeup. I don't wear foundation so I can't comment on how well it removes heavier makeup, but it works nicely at removing powder and eyeliner. It feels gentle on the skin and the pads are soft. I got this at my local drugstore for under $8. I sometimes cut the pads in half if I have very little makeup on, which can potentially make this last twice as long! I would recommend keeping the pouch in a plastic bag because the sticky part to close it can get less sticky, which can cause the wipes to dry out.
Alex G.
Alburtis
I love these makeup wipes. They last a while and they remove makeup very easily. I can also easily find them in stores. They are a little expensive, but I think they are worth it for the amount of work one wipe does. I would definitely buy it again.
Allison U.
Rochester, NY
I just picked these up the other day at CVS for the first time. Good price. I wear liquid foundation and I feel like it does a pretty good job of getting most of my makeup off. The one negative thing about it is that it has a fragrance. I have sensitive skin so I always worry about frangrances in products. But in wash my face with a cleanser right after so I feel like it's not too bad.
Paige W.
Pensacola
I liked these. They did dry out my skin a little but definitely left my face feeling very clean. They remove a lot of dirt but they don't help with makeup. I would suggest taking off makeup first and then using them as a cleanser. They are not meant to remove makeup.
Julia D.
Floral Park, NY
These are perfect for me. I usually use them to get my make up off before a workout and it does a great job. If I don’t wear make up that day I use them post workout to get the gym grime off my face. I am a repeat buyer as for these are always in my gym bag!
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
I have been using these remover whips for about a year now, I love them. One whip I can use at least two times. They don’t dry out my face, always leaving my face clean and replenished. I get my whips right at Walmart, I can imagine you can get them almost any where.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
These are my go to makeup removing wipes they work so well take off all my makeup with just one wipey and they leave your skin feeling like you cleaned it instead of just wiped away the makeup
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ
Does this product sting your eyes when you use it?
Zoe B.
Do you have to rub really hard to get eye makeup off with these wipes? I'm having trouble finding a good eye makeup remover
Safia a.
Dearborn, MI
Is this really good and does it burn your eyes?
Rosbelli S.
Where I can find this product?
Jade A.
Nacogdoches, TX
Are these good for sensitive skin that I'm trying to clear up??