BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our ultra-soft, oil-free, pre-moistened cleansing wipes effectively and gently sweep away makeup, dirt and oil for clear, fresh looking skin. Oil-dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities and leave skin thoroughly cleansed with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse!

• Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested

HOW TO USE :

• Gently wipe over eyelids, face and neck.
  • There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • Reseal package to keep wipes moist.

Ingrdients:
Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Menthol

Heather K.
St. Johns
These are great for those days when you have a heavy makeup look and really want to get that surface layer off before you cleanse. Takes off makeup with one swipe and while shouldn’t be used In place of actual cleansing, I have had those nights when I am too tired to really do my full nighttime routine and I feel like this product really makes me feel like my pores and face are deeply cleansed and not clogged with residual makeup.
Nelly ♡.
Austin
I love these wipes they really do remove everything ! Since I usually have a hard time removing waterproof mascara or eyeliner this does the job I have no bad things to say about this love that it is oil free since my face is a normal to oily skin. They do not leave your face with an oily feeling which i love I would highly recommend this to everybody .
Jessica A.
La Grange, NC
They work well but I wasn't super impressed. I do not buy them regularly. I prefer a wash rag with good old soap and water. It always seems like I had makeup residue on my face even when I used 2 or more of these wipes. So if u do not wear alot of makeup like me they may be perfect for ya.
Ruhee G.
Rego Park, NY
Perfect after a long day to remove a full face of makeup without an oily coat to block your pores. Purchase the same wipes over and over. Gentle on the skin; however, must be careful when resealing the wipes or they will dry out. Different central packaging may help.
Jessie I.
Smithfield
I love all Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, and these were no exception - although they’re not much different than the original. Removes makeup with just one wipe, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. A great product, but probably wouldn’t reach for them again.
Leah L.
Watertown
Purchased at: Target
A staple I can’t seem to stop buying. These makeup removing wipes are a necessity and get all of the makeup and oil off my face in the fastest and easiest way possible. These are also great for traveling and on the go. You can’t go wrong with neutropenia wipes.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
These are the wipes I use for long nights out
And I’m too lazy to take my makeup off once I get in
They have a good scent so it’s nothing to harsh that gives me a headache
And it really does take all my makeup off
I love the fact that it’s oil free and it’s great to pack for all my traveling and on the go for long days
I normally buy it in a Bundle pack of 3 on @Amazon
For 8 dollars so I save that way too ! Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes
#Like #Follow #MakeupWipe #Neutrogena #Cleansing #GreatBuy
shelby g.
reidsville, nc
Awesome product. Love the way my face feels after using the Neutrogena wipes. My face just feels so clean and smooth after using just one wipe. Absolutely wonderful product. Would recommend for any one to use for every day use. 5 stars
Mady D.
Cottage Grove
I really like the wipes, but with a full face of makeup I have to use multiple wipes to get every last bit off. They can be harsh with abrasive usage. It pretty much met my expectations and they’re one of the best wipes I’ve tried.
Tiffany L.
Leave my hair silky shiny love way it holds help with my hair styles told friends about they love it to I love way bottle look very nice color easy to open style your hair with out all trouble you usually have go through
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ
Does this product sting your eyes when you use it?
Zoe B.
Waldwick, NJ
Do you have to rub really hard to get eye makeup off with these wipes? I'm having trouble finding a good eye makeup remover
Rosbelli S.
Where I can find this product?
Safia a.
Dearborn, MI
Is this really good and does it burn your eyes?
quinnisha k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do THESE work because i have really bad oily skin and it frustrates me how oil pops up all the time