BY NEUTROGENA #41 in Makeup Remover

Clean and refresh your skin in one step with NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN Oil-Free Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes. Designed for daily cleansing these pre-moistened wipes gently sweep away make-up dirt and oil for clean fresh skin. Oil-dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities and leave your skin thoroughly cleansed. Ultra-soft and easy to use these wipes wont leave behind residue so theres no need to rinse after use. Oil-free dermatologist tested and allergy tested this re-closable pack contains 25 wipes. Wipes gently remove dirt oil and make-up For convenient daily cleansing No greasy residue Oil-free Dermatologist-tested 25 wipes

• What are your guys favorite make up wipes? I don't want anything ...3 Answers
  • How are these wipes compared to the original Neutrogena makeup re...1 Answers
  • I've read about Neutrogena make up removers, but it really remove...1 Answers
Ashlyn A.
If you're looking for a facial wipe that's going to remove a full beat face without a follow-up wash, then you're searching for a unicorn, my friend. Unfortunately, there is no such thing, no matter how pricey, saturated, or promising the packaging is, that's going to get your full face removed without having to follow up with a wash. From my experience, I've yet to find a make-up remover wipe that even removes my eyeliner/mascara. That being said, this product is still useful! Maybe your full face takes several exhausting washes, and if you're like me and spend your weekends having way too much fun, you come home a little figgly wiggly and don't wanna excessively wash your face because you're scared you might drowned. That's when this product comes into play! Wipe away and hit the sheets, at least 60% of the surface dirt, oil, and make up is gone. OR, wipe away and follow up with one wash, you should be in the clear after that.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
I'm not normally big on makeup remover wipes as I normally use baby oil and it works way better with no effort. But when I'm away or on vacation I always like to use wipes. As someone who only uses waterproof makeup it can be hard to get off sometimes and these just don't cut it for me. I love the concept that you don't have to rinse or anything because it could be a great product to keep by your bed for those nights when you're just too lazy. But I found myself scrubbing the crap out of my fave and eyes and I almost feel like it would've been less damaging for me to just sleep with my makeup on. But I used the whole pack and didn't care for them I think there are so many better wipes on the market. I've tried a few other times just to be sure I didn't get a dud pack.
Ariana S.
This is the only makeup remover that I have used that doesn't make me completely break out. The Grapefruit version of these wipes made me break out so if you are deciding between Grapefruit and this one, I would choose this one. I have fairly oily skin and pores that get clogged easily but this wipe does the trick as far as removing all makeup. They don't have a scent which I love and they don't irritate my skin. If you have sensitive skin, I highly recommend these wipes!
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like the way these remove make up no matter how durable the product is. I use a lot of water proof products and a lot of products that stay all day I am require a talk remover to get off. The only thing I don't like is the residue that it leaves on your skin after you done removing your make up. I would use these in a pinch but I have recently stopped using them for grapeseed oil which is better for my skin and probably the best day make up remover that I've ever used.
Clare Rose C.
Kansas City, MO
This product feels amazing on the skin- i have very sensitive skin and often find that makeup removers burn. however, this product did not at all. i bought it from ulta and it was relatively cheap. the one issue with the product is that it takes usually more than one wipe to remove all makeup. the eyes are an issue. it take a lot of forcing to get eyeliner and such off. other than that, my skin felt extremely clean after using this product, and makeup was removed.
Ashley K.
Canton, MI
I use these wipes for everything: before/after bed, wake up/bedtime and general makeup use. They are phenomenal for removing surface dirt and makeup from the skin, and not adding extra residue to my skin is a plus for oily skin like mine! However, the smell is extremely medical and I have not found them to "deep clean" more so than any other facial wipe I've used. I definitely still have to cleanse and exfoliate for my skin to feel and look really fresh and clean.
Christina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I have really sensitive skin, so I'm picky about the products that I use on my face. I know many friends use baby wipes to remove makeup, but even they are too harsh on my skin. The good news is, the Neutrogena Deep clean oil free wipes work really well for me. They get all of my makeup off, even waterproof mascara, but aren't harsh at all. They leave my skin soft, clean, and refreshed. Not tight and dry. They're definitely my favorite face wipes.
Kya F.
I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena makeup removing products because it easily removes my makeup. The wipes are no exception. My only complaint is that the "refill" packs don't seal properly so I had lots of dried out wipes. I don't have the plastic container to put them in to see how they would hold up being in there. They should have the plastic caps on the actual packs to ensure freshness. But it's a great product and I recommend it to everyone!
Sidney S.
Parker, CO
I carry mini packs of these wipes in my purse and I think that are great! No obnoxious smell or sticky residue and they take off my makeup very well (w/ the exception of mascara) on their own. I also wipe off my face makeup and eye shadow before washing my face at the end of the day as well to make sure that my fave gets Completely clean. I love the convenient sizes the packs come in for travel and how easy they are to find as well!
Jennifer D.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite products. I love these cleansing clothes. I wear heavy eyeliner and mascara. And these cleansing clothes are phenomenal! Works better than any other make up remover clothes I have ever used. I just pass the cloth over my eyes and wherever else I have make up the make up is instantaneously gone! Leaves your face nice and clean. Best of all it doesn't leave behind any of that oily residue.
Safia a.
Dearborn, MI
Is this really good and does it burn your eyes?
Rosbelli S.
Where I can find this product?
Zoe B.
Do you have to rub really hard to get eye makeup off with these wipes? I'm having trouble finding a good eye makeup remover
Jade A.
Nacogdoches, TX
Are these good for sensitive skin that I'm trying to clear up??
quinnisha k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do THESE work because i have really bad oily skin and it frustrates me how oil pops up all the time