BY NEUTROGENA

Water-based and oil-free makeup remover erases all traces of makeup, grime and excess sebum without disturbing skin's natural moisture content or leaving a greasy film behind. Fresh and soothing formula hydrates skin and seals in moisture for all day softer and smoother skin with renewed suppleness. To remove eye makeup, soak cotton pad with Cleansing Water and leave pads on closed eyes for a few seconds. Wipe eyes clean and repeat with a new cotton pad to complete facial cleansing. Neutrogena deep clean makeup cleansing water is an innovative water-based oil-free formula that effectively removes all types of makeup, plus dirt and impurities that can accumulate in pores. The cleansing water also locks in skin's natural moisture with no greasy feel for a refreshingly clean face. Oil-free, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic. How to Use: Soak facial cotton wool and cleanse face gently until all makeup and dirt are removed, and rinse with water. Pack Size - 200ml see more...

izzy s.
i use this to take my makeup off and i like it because its very good for my sensitive skin and the smell is alright nothing very bad smells like soap i got it from walmart and it didnt cost me much so i dont mind buying more i just wish they had a travel size
Gabrielle A.
Harrisburg
I dont think it cleaned my wash as promised. It made my face feel oily and gross the rest of the day. I will not purchase this again. I was highly disappointed. I got this at Rite Aid so what do you expect.
Taylor R.
lexington
Perfect for the price. Works well and doesn’t disturb the skin. However I do have to use a lot of it to get all my makeup off. I just use it with a cotton round and it works excellently. I’ve turned several friends on to this product.
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
This product always gets the make up off of my face! I'm not crazy about the way it feels afterwards so I usually just use a wash rag to wipe my face off after. I would buy this product again and I would recommend using it!
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
This product is good. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It helps keep my acne away and I have had no problems out of this product. I really like Neutrogena products!
Yesenia Y.
I recommend alcohol free always, makes my skin feel clean to the maximum and fresh, can't go to bed without using it and see how perfectly clean my face feels after, not harsh, not burn
Korissa B.
I use a lot of mascara and eyeliner so I need a eye makeup remover THAT REEEEALLY WORKS. and THIS IS IT. this stuff is great and doesn't take much product to get all my eye makeup off
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I randomly bought this product due to liking Neutrogena products in the past. I use it with a cotton wipe and the makeup glides right off without burning your eyes the slightest. I had no irritation and my skin felt cleansed as well as hydrated. It doesn't leave an oily texture behind to clean up either!
Linds P.
Washington, DC
I used this before moving to micellar cleansing water, but I want to point out that I didn't stop using this because of a flaw in the product. I love this stuff, but my local shops don't carry it. It removes EVERY PIECE OF MAKEUP ON YOUR FACE without drying it out...I loved this stuff.
Mollie S.
Singapore
This product is a really good cleanser. I bought it at my local drug store where it was ineffective. I was very impressed, however it was a tiny bit oily for me but it is easy to wash off. I have only used this product once.