BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Deep Clean® Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub. This scrub gently exfoliates and goes deep down to pores to clear out impurities and built-up oil at the source. It s so effective, it instantly absorbs 85% of built up oil that can clog pores and lead to excess shine. Plus, patent-pending rice protein technology acts like a microsponge to continue absorbing excess oil for long-lasting, fresh, breathable skin. Oil-Free Won t Clog Pores Won t Overdry Skin Dermatologist Tested So effective, it instantly absorbs 85% of build-up oil that can clog pores and lead to excess shine. Visibly prevents shine from coming back for hours. Questions or comments?  ;

• How does this compare to similar Neutrogena face washes? 1 Answers
  • How are the exfoliating pieces in this? Is there a lot, o...1 Answers
  • Cuantas veces a la semana se puede utilizar y quiero sabe...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub
  • "I use this smaller size when I travel frequently. It has a great texture with scrubbing beads and a decently refreshing scent. It's a great cleansing option for those who have a face too sensitive for salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. I will buy again!" in 36 reviews
  • "Awesome exfoliator but can be a little bit drying." in 1 review
  • "This wash is ok. My skin felt clean, but I still looked pretty shiny." in 1 review
  • "I love using this face wash in the shower when my pore are open from the steam. " in 1 review
Andrea R.
This facial cleanser was very creamy. It had the option to use it as a mask, which I appreciated, but the creaminess was pretty offputting when using it. It seemed to work fine and was pretty gentle, but I would not buy it again because I feel my skin needed something a bit less moisturizing.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this on a wim at ULTA after just wanting a new facewash. I honestly love it. After a day of wearing make up, and then sweating it off at the gym right after work my face needs some TLC. I love the little microbeads in the formula I feel like the scrub dead skin and dirt off so well. The smell is a normal smell nothing fruity and nothing nasty. My face always feels so much smoother and clean after using it. I leave this in the shower to use right after the gym every night! I have noticed less shine on my face while still being moisturized! Love it! Well worth the $6.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use face washes everyday to clean my skin but I found that they made my face break out more! I enjoy the tingling and clean feeling this wash gives your face but when it comes to actually cleaning and keeping my face clear I use bar soap!
Jacquelyn D.
I was not all that thrilled with this product. It really did not do anything for me. It sort of worked, but not really. I probably would not recommend it or purchase it again. The packaging was nice and caught your eye in the store though.
Samantha P.
Whitehall, PA
This shine control product does control shine but my skin did not react well to it. I started breaking out around my mouth when I started using it. Nothing else in my regimen changed so I’m 99.9% certain this is what did it.
Liv O.
Troutman
I actually just purchased this product so I can’t say how it works after a long term use, but so far I enjoy it. I think it helps with shine control for a time period, but for me as a dental assistant, I am constantly putting a mask on and taking one off and occasionally I have water sprayed on my face so I think this product helps me through most of the day. I will continue to use to see how it works long term and trying out washing my face with it in the morning and at night to see how that helps.
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
It’s just ok, doesn’t help a lot with acne, doesn’t break you out either. Good to use for getting makeup off after a long day but I wouldn’t use this every day. It’s really just OKAY. Not much more I can say about it
veronica b.
When I first started using this product I could feel a difference in my skin. It looked less shiny throughout the day and felt clean. After a few weeks i felt like it was no longer controlling the oil. I did change foundation so that could be been it.
Amanda S.
Milford
I’ve used neutrogena for about 7 years now. I was told my skin needed a gentle but deep cleanser for my breakouts and dry skin. This cleanser did the trick. It smells great and leaves my skin revitalized and smooth.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Taylor S.
I have been trying to find a good face wash that I can use daily without drying out my face. Does this make your skin feel clean after use? Would you recommend using this scrub over any other facial wash? Does this help with black heads, and oily skin?
Paulona M.
I've been looking for a new cleanser and I have combination skin. Would this be a good scrub?
Danielle M.
Did this face wash break you out?
Maira Á.
Cuantas veces a la semana se puede utilizar y quiero saber si no reseca la piel.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I have been using the Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Long-Last Shine Control Daily Scrub for a while but it leaves my skin feeling super dry, are there any good moisturizers you recommend?

back