BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our foaming face scrub cleans deep and leaves skin feeling energized and amazingly refreshed.

This dermatologist-tested cleansing gel formula lathers into a bubbly foam removing surface dirt, oil and makeup, while energizing exfoliators sweep away dead skin cells. You’ll feel invigorated as the cooling gel cleans down to the pores leaving your skin feeling fresh, clean and energized.

HOW TO USE :

• Squeeze scrub into wet hands.
  • Rub hands together.
  • Add more water and rub hands together to work into foamy lather.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use daily.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ultramarines, Blue 1

• Would this be good for sensitive and blemish prone skin ?2 Answers
  • Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like us...6 Answers
  • I need a good face wash my skin is super dry and acne pro...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Invigorating Foaming Scrub
  • "I have dry sensitive skin, so I have to use something effective yet gentle. I use this 2-3 times a week or as needed. Love the tingling clean and fresh feeling. Never irritates my skin. Wonderful all around. " in 48 reviews
  • "I feel that this is one of their best face wash yet feel refreshing, doesn't irritate skin gentle leaves face soft and smooth." in 8 reviews
Eliana N.
Allentown
It does help but I don't feel it helps with the full effect. It smells pretty good. Leaving your face feel an sense of cleanliness. It doesn't help with the acne fully. You need alot of product to get better results. A constant use is a must. If your face is somewhat oily or not as oily is better. If your face is really oily you should look for something alittle stronger.
Casey S.
Oakland
For years I used this facial scrub and it was my number one. I've since started using a different method of facial care that doesn't involve the tiny plastic beads that are in this scrub that go down the drain and into our water systems. As a scrub, it was great. Environmentally, it's awful.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best part about this product for me... the suds! Sounds crazy but I love a cleanser that foams and suds up really good while washing my face! Maybe I’m crazy but I feel like it’s cleaning more! The fragrance isn’t bad and it’s gentle on my sensitive skin. Highly recommend this product
Ciara S.
Kansas City, MO
Unfortunately I was not a fan of this product. Nothing about this product really work for me. The formula unfortunately was way too harsh for my skin. Because my skin to be severely chapped and cracked. I do not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!
Isabelle K.
Winter Springs
It is really effective on my skin! But, my skin dries out quickly and this also dries pure my face a lot. I would recommend it to people with mediumly sensitive skin, as sensitive skin could get really irritated and dry.
Kim C.
Malden, MA
This was my go-to daily facial scrub in high school and into college. I loved the fresh minty feeling and the foaming. Eventually with the recall on the beads that were in the scrub, I switched to a different facial cleaner.
Sarah T.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Target
Not a bad cleanser! Cleans the skin nicely, clean fresh scent, feels nice too! Not quite as good as Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub, but definitely a nice cleanser!
Rachel S.
Greencastle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this facial scrub. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh without stripping all the natural moisture. It seems really well balanced that way and it keeps me coming back to it
Taylor W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay, definitely exfoliating which is good but I did not find it to be anything magical for my skin. It didn’t do anything to change my skin, but I did enjoy it as a preliminary exfoliator.
Jessica P.
Saint clairsville
Purchased at: Walmart
If you can’t afford top salon brands or you don’t want to spend a lot of money...all Neutrogena products are incredible! I love their face cleansers and their Hydro Boost line in AMAZING!
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like using a scrub once a week but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't irritate my skin.
Gwen G.
St Petersburg, FL
Do you think this cleans out the clogged pores it feels like it does???
April W.
Does this over dry skin and good for sensitive skin?
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
Does this work good with cleaning out pores?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How well did this work for you?