BY NEUTROGENA #20 in Face Scrubs

Benefits :

Our foaming face scrub cleans deep and leaves skin feeling energized and amazingly refreshed.

This dermatologist-tested cleansing gel formula lathers into a bubbly foam removing surface dirt, oil and makeup, while energizing exfoliators sweep away dead skin cells. You’ll feel invigorated as the cooling gel cleans down to the pores leaving your skin feeling fresh, clean and energized.

HOW TO USE :

• Squeeze scrub into wet hands.
  • Rub hands together.
  • Add more water and rub hands together to work into foamy lather.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use daily.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cellulose, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Synthetic Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Ultramarines, Blue 1

• Would this be good for sensitive and blemish prone skin ?2 Answers
  • Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like us...6 Answers
  • I need a good face wash my skin is super dry and acne pro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have dry sensitive skin, so I have to use something effective yet gentle. I use this 2-3 times a week or as needed. Love the tingling clean and fresh feeling. Never irritates my skin. Wonderful all around. " in 48 reviews
  • "I feel that this is one of their best face wash yet feel refreshing, doesn't irritate skin gentle leaves face soft and smooth." in 8 reviews
Ebonee G.
Bronx
This is one of the best foaming scrubs for the fact that it does exfoliate because of the little beads that are present inside the scrub and it removes any dirt you might have on your skin. I love this product and I have even used it twice in a day. It does not dry out your skin and has such a tingly cool sensation while it’s on your face and after. While using this for a week straight I have definitely seen in a difference in my acne on my face. I have considered to buy it again once it’s all done !
Kyla N.
Tallahassee
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Invigorating Foaming Scrub
I definitely has an uncomfortable tingling sensation as soon as it touches your face. The scrub beads in this product are a little more course Compared to other Neutrogena Facial Cleansers. But once you rinse it off, your left with skin that is noticeably cleaner,and has a light and fresh feeling and is softer to the touch
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this scrub. My face did not like it. I like the tingling sensation and the smell. I also felt clean after using it. I cut back to using it once per week, because my face would be so irritated after using it twice in a row. It's a good price, so try it if you need a scrub. Take it easy if you have sensitive skin.
Caren N.
Iuka, IL
Used this product and discovered that it works pretty well. Leaves your skin feeling tingly and clean. I do not use this product daily since there might be a possibility of drying out my skin to the extreme.
Maddie S.
houston
I use this every night and although it is a scrub it is okay to use it everyday. I love this one and their new pomegranate one. This is my holy grail and I would definitely recommend buying this and personally I have very oily skin and I love this.
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
i love this cleanser! my face always feels so soft, and paired with the hydro gel boost moisturizer, my face is soft and feels cleaned. it had a cooling feeling and doesn’t burn my eyes when i’m washing makeup off! it cleared up my skin within a week of use and it’s my go to face wash
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
I've started using this sometime around February of this year and I really enjoy it! It has a light gel formula so it's very easy to use and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. This product has menthol in it so when I apply it, I feel a refreshing burst of icy coolness that wakes me up in the morning. My face feels very clean and this scrub doesn't dry my skin out! Love the smell, very light and citrusy. I would have liked if it produced more foam but other than that, it's great!
Mikaela R.
I love this Neutrogena foaming face scrub. The foaming effect really makes my skin feel like it is getting clean. I have very sensitive skin, but I have never had issues with this product. There is a slight tingling sensation but that makes it feel like it is really opening up your pores. I would highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin and want a cleanser that will clean throughly, but not harshly.
kay s.
Whiting, IN
i love the scrub because it has little beads in it that really clean out your pores. i use it every night before i go to bed and follow up with their moisturizer and it feels so refreshing when i’m finished
Mesha E.
Saint louis , MO
Omg I just used this for the first time and when I put it on my face it was so refreshing! It left my face extremely clean with a tight feel. I can say this is will surely be added to my routine... Awesome Awesome product. I will definitely buy this again and again.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like using a scrub once a week but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't irritate my skin.
Gwen G.
St Petersburg, FL
Do you think this cleans out the clogged pores it feels like it does???
April W.
Does this over dry skin and good for sensitive skin?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How well did this work for you?
Octavia H.
Taylor , MI
Does this work good with cleaning out pores?