BY NEUTROGENA

Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub deep cleans and leaves skin feeling energized and amazingly refreshed and exhilarated.

This dermatologist-tested gel scrub lathers into a bubbly foam which dissolves surface dirt, oil and makeup, while energizing microbeads exfoliate to sweep away dead skin cells. Feel a surge of invigoration as the cooling gel rushes down to the pores leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and energized.

• Dermatologist tested

• Would this be good for sensitive and blemish prone skin ?2 Answers
  • Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like using a sc...6 Answers
  • I need a good face wash my skin is super dry and acne prone would...1 Answers
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub
  • "I feel that this is one of their best face wash yet feel refreshing, doesn't irritate skin gentle leaves face soft and smooth." in 8 reviews
Giesel R.
Bell, CA
I had used this product so much to the point I gotten my sisters to use it as well I love the feeling it gives you while rubbing it into your face with the mircobeads feels so good I love the after look of my face this face wash this product gives it leaves my skin feel soft and smooth and clean I will continue to use this product I don't have no type of issue with this face wash as well I rate this face wash from Neutrogena a five star I need too buy me another one since I've Ran out.
Naomi O.
Bernalillo, NM
I love this invigorating scrub! It foams up nicely with a rich lather and when you wash it off your skin is left feeling soft and vibrant! It really wakes you up in the morning because the invigorating properties get the blood flowing through your skin, wakes up your pores and makes your skin feel tighter and brighter! I definitely feel as though this cleanser geys my fave super clean deep down into the pores, removing all dirt and makeup leaving my skin clean, fresh and super smooth!
Darcy D.
Depew, NY
The Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub is one of my favorite's to use at night before I go to bed. It helps me exfoliate my skin and clean out my pores. One thing that I do not like about the product is that the beads can be a little rough on the skin, so if you have sensitive skin it might not work for you. Although it may be a little rough, I know that it is getting the job done. I would most definitely recommend this product. It will leave your face clean and soft!
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
The Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Scrub is a good product. I do like that I feel extremely clean when I use it. The foaming part helps lather up and makes the washing aspect part of it good. I use it with my clarisonic and its nice but the part I dislike is that it dries out my skin a bit (my skin feels tight after usage, i normally use it 1 or 2 times a week). I have a dry skin type so its not as great but my sister who is oily skin doesn't feel that it dries her skin out.
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
I have really oily skin that's very dry to almost peeling in some areas. This foaming scrub has helped even out my skin and repair the dry spots on it. Upon cleaning your face and applying the foaming scrub, you can feel a slight coolness and tingle, which shows that it's already working. After rinsing it off, you can feel the cleanliness of your skin revived. After washing my face with this scrub, I feel very refreshed and ready to tackle the day (or night)!
Brooke K.
Weston, MA
I am an avid user of the Neutrogena face washes and I absolutely love the Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub because it not only washes away any dirt or unwanted substances, it leaves your face with a crisp, fresh feeling. It is super easy to find at any local drugstore or even supermarket and is not too pricey either. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to change up their face wash routine and want to mix in a great scrub.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
I have been known to drive to multiple staores in a single day in search of my facial cleanser. I love how this stuff leaves my skin feeling. The cooling effect it has is truly invigorating, but not too much. It gives you just the perfect tingle to wake you up in the mornings and leaves my skin feeling truly refreshed. I have eczema and dry skin and this cleanser does a great job of cleansing without drying out like so many others do.
Katy M.
Louisville
I love using this product. I I use it once a day in the shower and my face is left feeling clean and smooth. The first time I used this product I could feel the foaming bubbles clean out my pores. After just one week of using this product I can see the size of my pores shrink. I have used his product now for years and I would recommend this to everyone who have larger poores who needs a refreshing change.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
I got a sample of this when i first started college and it did wonders for my face. It was a bit pricey to me at the time, but i only used it a few times a week so i didn't typically run out quickly. One drawback for me was when i stopped using this my face broke out worse than before, I'm not sure if this was due to the product or othe factors, but I stopped using this product after that.
Jennifer S.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I don't have terrible acne for a 22 year old but I have the every now and again blemishes that pop up. I hate washing my face when I'm not in the shower because I always forget but Neutrogena's Deep Clean Scrub MAKES me want to wash my face. I love how it tingles and let's me know it's working. Great product that I will continue to by time and time again.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a harsh scrub I have sensitive skin but I like using a scrub once a week but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't irritate my skin.
Gwen G.
St Petersburg, FL
Do you think this cleans out the clogged pores it feels like it does???
April W.
Does this over dry skin and good for sensitive skin?
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
Does this work good with cleaning out pores?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How well did this work for you?