BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this work well?4 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your s...1 Answers
Constanza D.
PROS:
+Refresca
+Remueve grasa, suciedad y restos de maquillaje
+Controla la producción de la grasa tanto como promete
+Ayuda a combatir acné y puntos negros
+En mi caso vi resultados a la semana y media de uso diario
+Se recomienda su uso constante, sin embargo, aun cuando no es constante, se obtiene un buen resultado

CONTRAS O PUNTOS DE CUIDADO:
-Es muy abrasivo por lo que se recomienda seguimiento de un dermatólogo
-Su uso prolongado puede ocasionar resequedad y algunos otros efectos secundarios
-Si se usa antes del maquillaje puede terminar estimulando la producción de grasa

NOTA: Yo adquirí esta versión oil free pero no está disponible en influenster
Christin A.
Buddy this is my big guns toner!! When my face is acting up and I have pimples on my face this is what I use and it never lets my down. I always have a bottle of this in my cabinet! I have tried so many toners and this is my all time favorite.. It's something about it that keeps the bumps away with out drying out my skin. I like to use a pore refining toner on a daily basis but this is what I use when I start to see my face is acting up. Try it ladies if you are having problems, epecially around the time when that little friend of ours likes to come. Lol
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've had an ongoing case of cystic acne in my teenage years, and as other people who see themselves in this kind of predictment, I tried all products available. I know firsthand that results may vary from person to person but this Neutrogena line in speciall really aleviates the pain and redness usually experimented with acne, leaving your face refreshed and tightened.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
This Neutragena product works best after you wash your face to help clear out any dirt, oils, dead skin, etc that is left on your face. I haven't used it in a very long time but I loved the feel it gave my face afterwards.
If you followed the instructions it was an easy to use and it did make my face feel refreshed and soft
brittani g.
carthage nc
Love this stuff! Not too pricey and great bang for your buck! I can tell that my face is cleaner, my pores appearance have tremendously become unnoticeable, and you can see as i can feel how great it takes care of excess oil and dirt from the ins and outs of that days schedule! Only thing is after using this ive gotta use a facial moisturizer or my face will be peeling its so dried out, but that's probably just me, i have super sensitive skin and almost everything dries me out!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product works but I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin! I used it in conjunction with their sensitive skin moisturizer and my skin felt amazing. The cleaner made my skin red which ultimately caused me to switch to a different cleanser but if you have tough skin I would recommend it.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I do like this product as it really does help to keep my skin feeling clean. It is a good size and the price is quite reasonable.  I like that it is really a dual purpose product, as I have combination skin and find that my skin can be really oily in places as well as dry during certain parts of the season.  This product really helps to fit my needs in a variety of areas.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This product really does well on my skin, I usually tend to get really dry skin after certain toners but this one makes my face feel very refreshed! It was recommended to me by my best friend and I'm so happy to say I'd recommend it to someone else as well it's a great product !
Brooke R.
Muncie, IN
This product works wonders for my skin. Wearing makeup for 8+ hours a day definitely starts to take it's toll. I bought this product at the local CVS and it is one of the toners that I've used that makes my face feel very clean and not oily, yet not overly dried out. I would definitely use this product again!
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
This product is really good for the price that you pay. I personally am not a big fan of colors but what I do what are used up this is the one that I would go towards. It really works in all the areas that it says it does it it's a really good overall product .
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your skin brighter, softer, clear pores and acne?