BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rafa K.
New York
I really like this product. I always use it after removing my makeup. besides refreshing still clean the impurities that remained in the face. I recommend it for everyone!
Madison L.
Arkansas City
I got this at Walmart. This product is a 5-10, I like it because you can feel the burn and that it’s cleaning your face. But it made my skin flaky and dry. I would not recommend for oily skin. I will not buy again.
Jason G.
Gilbert , AZ
This is a great product for my face. It keeps my skin feeling tight and clean. After using this my pores felt smaller and firmer then usual. I have used this product a few times and will keep using it.
Constanza D.
PROS:
+Refresca
+Remueve grasa, suciedad y restos de maquillaje
+Controla la producción de la grasa tanto como promete
+Ayuda a combatir acné y puntos negros
+En mi caso vi resultados a la semana y media de uso diario
+Se recomienda su uso constante, sin embargo, aun cuando no es constante, se obtiene un buen resultado

CONTRAS O PUNTOS DE CUIDADO:
-Es muy abrasivo por lo que se recomienda seguimiento de un dermatólogo
-Su uso prolongado puede ocasionar resequedad y algunos otros efectos secundarios
-Si se usa antes del maquillaje puede terminar estimulando la producción de grasa

NOTA: Yo adquirí esta versión oil free pero no está disponible en influenster
Christin A.
Buddy this is my big guns toner!! When my face is acting up and I have pimples on my face this is what I use and it never lets my down. I always have a bottle of this in my cabinet! I have tried so many toners and this is my all time favorite.. It's something about it that keeps the bumps away with out drying out my skin. I like to use a pore refining toner on a daily basis but this is what I use when I start to see my face is acting up. Try it ladies if you are having problems, epecially around the time when that little friend of ours likes to come. Lol
brittani g.
carthage nc
Love this stuff! Not too pricey and great bang for your buck! I can tell that my face is cleaner, my pores appearance have tremendously become unnoticeable, and you can see as i can feel how great it takes care of excess oil and dirt from the ins and outs of that days schedule! Only thing is after using this ive gotta use a facial moisturizer or my face will be peeling its so dried out, but that's probably just me, i have super sensitive skin and almost everything dries me out!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product works but I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin! I used it in conjunction with their sensitive skin moisturizer and my skin felt amazing. The cleaner made my skin red which ultimately caused me to switch to a different cleanser but if you have tough skin I would recommend it.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I do like this product as it really does help to keep my skin feeling clean. It is a good size and the price is quite reasonable.  I like that it is really a dual purpose product, as I have combination skin and find that my skin can be really oily in places as well as dry during certain parts of the season.  This product really helps to fit my needs in a variety of areas.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This product really does well on my skin, I usually tend to get really dry skin after certain toners but this one makes my face feel very refreshed! It was recommended to me by my best friend and I'm so happy to say I'd recommend it to someone else as well it's a great product !
Brooke R.
Muncie, IN
This product works wonders for my skin. Wearing makeup for 8+ hours a day definitely starts to take it's toll. I bought this product at the local CVS and it is one of the toners that I've used that makes my face feel very clean and not oily, yet not overly dried out. I would definitely use this product again!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your skin brighter, softer, clear pores and acne?