BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this work well?4 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your s...1 Answers
lexi b.
This was my first toner, I like it very much, now that I've tried two others ones, also from Neutrogena. This one gives a cooling sensation, as some people say, "burn", but to me, it's just a slight tingly sensation (I don't have sensitive skin). A little bit of this goes a very long way, w/ the alcohol-free toner and the pore refining one, I have to "swish" the bottle 3-4 times in order to get enough toner to cover my whole face. With this one, I only need 1-2. I like using this to clean up whatever eye makeup my cleanser didn't get, it's very good at cleaning, but I don't see a huge difference in my pores, and it does irritate the eyes a bit, but I've gotten used to it over time.
I would definitely recommend this, but I only use this in the morning just b/c I find that I sleep better when I use a non-tingly sensation one at night.
Dria C.
So i started to get acne in my old age (It's still the pits no matter what age), and it seems that i always have a slight rash in my "T" area. WTF!! This mess is supposed to be over and done with by now, ya know?!
So i asked my Derm what he suggested I use OTC. Not trying to break the bank, but I want to look like I HAVE passed puberty... He recommended the Neutrogena Deep Clean. Why?? I have oily, oily, oily skin, but only on Tuesdays and Thursday. Well, at least it feels like it. Then on the other days it feels like the Sahara!!
So I have found that the Deep Clean, 1. gets the gunk outta my face that was causing the rash, ever so slight one ;0) 2. It's like it balanced out my pH, even though that probably sounds weird. I love this product. Use it every night before bed, than following it up with a cream cleanser in the am...
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this toner because it was alcohol-free and since I have very sensitive skin, I didn't want to have alcohol irritate my skin when a toner is suppose to soothe and clean it. I also used the Neutrogena pore refining toner and this one irritates my skin a little less than that one and I can tell because my face isn't as red after I use it.

I use a cotton ball and put some of the product on the ball and swipe it all over my face and I can see all the dirt on the cotton ball when I'm done. I don't wear makeup and it's amazing how much dirt I can still find on the cotton ball
Danielle K.
Moscow Mills, MO
What can I say... this product is great! I combine it with Neutrogena's face and body soap as my daily routine before bed and could not be happier!

After using Neutrogena's soap, my face feels awesome, but then apply this toner and it just adds to the effect. My skin feels so clean and soft - like it's renewed again after all of the effects of the environment the day has brought. It may just be me, but I feel I sleep better after my nightly Neutrogena regiment - seriously! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone I know!
Gabriela H.
5721 Sw. 26 St. West Park. FL 33023
have been using this particular product for years now. Suddenly, I was unable to find it in the regular retail drug stores. Finally I tried the internet and was able to locate it. However, the first time I purchased it, I bought 6 bottles. This time (September) I was only able to purchase 3. I fear that that the next time I try there will be none. Hopefully I am not the only person who appreciates this product and Neutrogena will start making it readily available in retail stores again.
Andrea P.
first started using this product many years ago at the recommendation of a dermatologist and it still does a great job for keeping my acne-prone skin clean and balanced. I have found it to work better than products designed for acne I have tried out that feature harsher ingredients that are too drying. This has no salicylic acid or similar add-ins, just gets the job done in a gentle way. The light cream consistency seems to do a better job of keeping my skin clean than liquid soaps.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has defiantly helped reduce the number of breakouts I have and has helped improve the overall look of my skin. I love this product. I use it once a day but sometimes twice a day. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because it does not completely get rid of acne 100%. I still get minor breakouts but they are not nearly as bad as before I started using this product. Also, this product does not help with acne scarring in case anyone was wondering.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
I have used one million and one toners for my acne prone oily skin to no avail. I found this product a couple of years ago at WalMart and they have not been providing the product anymore. I fear that this product may be discontinued but I have found it. I hope they will continue to provide it for me, as it is the only product that I've seen noticeable results in clearing my skin. I use it in combination with Noxzema Triple Action cleanser.
paulina c.

My face does seem really clean after I use it I have also noticed that my face is considerably a lot drier than normal. It dries out your skin really bad which leads to a flaky face. YIKES!
gentleThis helped clear my skin and keeps it at bay, i choose this over any skin clearing cleanser, mind you i have used Murad and clinique . I always go back to this and for the price it is an amazing buy.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Dual Action Toner! It is apart of both my morning and nightly skin cleansing routine! It has helped tremendously with my hormonal acne and as well by cleaning out my huge pores and shrinking them! I use it after my cleanser and before my facial serum ! It really does deep clean and leave your skin looking fresh!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your skin brighter, softer, clear pores and acne?