BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great product for my face. It keeps my skin feeling tight and clean. After using this my pores felt smaller and firmer then usual. I have used this product a few times and will keep using it.
Hailie M.
Durant, OK
I love using this toner! I use it immediately after I use my pore strips when I’m done with my shower. It gets all of that extra gunk that’s left over and I feel refreshed.
Rafa K.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this product. I always use it after removing my makeup. besides refreshing still clean the impurities that remained in the face. I recommend it for everyone!
Christin A.
Buddy this is my big guns toner!! When my face is acting up and I have pimples on my face this is what I use and it never lets my down. I always have a bottle of this in my cabinet! I have tried so many toners and this is my all time favorite.. It's something about it that keeps the bumps away with out drying out my skin. I like to use a pore refining toner on a daily basis but this is what I use when I start to see my face is acting up. Try it ladies if you are having problems, epecially around the time when that little friend of ours likes to come. Lol
brittani g.
carthage nc
Love this stuff! Not too pricey and great bang for your buck! I can tell that my face is cleaner, my pores appearance have tremendously become unnoticeable, and you can see as i can feel how great it takes care of excess oil and dirt from the ins and outs of that days schedule! Only thing is after using this ive gotta use a facial moisturizer or my face will be peeling its so dried out, but that's probably just me, i have super sensitive skin and almost everything dries me out!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product works but I wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin! I used it in conjunction with their sensitive skin moisturizer and my skin felt amazing. The cleaner made my skin red which ultimately caused me to switch to a different cleanser but if you have tough skin I would recommend it.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This product really does well on my skin, I usually tend to get really dry skin after certain toners but this one makes my face feel very refreshed! It was recommended to me by my best friend and I'm so happy to say I'd recommend it to someone else as well it's a great product !
Brooke R.
Muncie, IN
This product works wonders for my skin. Wearing makeup for 8+ hours a day definitely starts to take it's toll. I bought this product at the local CVS and it is one of the toners that I've used that makes my face feel very clean and not oily, yet not overly dried out. I would definitely use this product again!
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
This product is really good for the price that you pay. I personally am not a big fan of colors but what I do what are used up this is the one that I would go towards. It really works in all the areas that it says it does it it's a really good overall product .
paulina c.

My face does seem really clean after I use it I have also noticed that my face is considerably a lot drier than normal. It dries out your skin really bad which leads to a flaky face. YIKES!
gentleThis helped clear my skin and keeps it at bay, i choose this over any skin clearing cleanser, mind you i have used Murad and clinique . I always go back to this and for the price it is an amazing buy.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
On a scale of 1-10 how well does this work? Does it leave your skin brighter, softer, clear pores and acne?