Neutrogena® Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser uploaded by Hend B.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Knock out grime and oil with Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser, a revitalizing foaming cleanser that tingles on contact. Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser's exhilarating gel transforms into a thick, foaming lather that completely...

• Is this good to use on oily skin?2 Answers
  • Is this good to use on dry skin?2 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? Anyone have a problem wi...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin, but am prone to break outs. I normally use high priced products but this also does the trick when I am on a tight bind. It does not irritate my skin and helps clear my skin. It smells nice and makes my skin soft! I will buy again and again. " in 4 reviews
  • "good daily use face cleanser but dries out your skin a lot.  so if you have oily or acne prone skin this is probably a good fit for you.  if you have dry skin i wouldnt really recommend it too much.  but still good product so you should try it out anyways" in 2 reviews
Amanda C.
Los Angeles
Face wash is tingly and invigorating on skin. If you do not like a cooling/burning feeling while washing, I would not recommend. I like the way this feels because I feel it’s truly cleaning my face. I do not have any break outs.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really liked this face cleanser. Left my face feeling so soft, wasn’t hard, and made me feel so clean. It really met my expectations. This product was really effective for me and I will be buying it again!
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
‘Twas a good product but the price for it wasn’t worth it. It’s like a mediocre face wash like you could do with it but you could do better for less money. There was nothing really special about it but it was still good tho.
Nicolette💗 M.
This is a good face wash I have this laying around the house it's not the only I use on a Daily basis but it's good I don't nice it very gentle great packaging and I would buy it again it's not expensive
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
I liked this product at first but in the end it didn't meet my expectations! It started making my face dry in areas. It was the first time I had used the product and I haven't used it again. The packaging is simple and easy to read. I would suggest it to others. Everyone's skin isn't the same.
Mishaal B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSER I have been using this product for years and have repurchased several times. Unfortunately, I think it was discontinued because I have such a difficult time finding this product now. This is a perfect cleanser to wake me up in the morning. I continue to use the matching scrub. This was definitely my all-time favorite cleanser and I would definitely repurchase if it came back.
Sara H.
Georgetown
I am not one to use face wash, I typically just use whatever soap we have at our house hahaha. My mom bought this and gave it to me to try and I loved it! It made my skin feel so fresh & clean after one use. I use it every night before bed & every morning to wake myself up. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a good face wash!
Alexandra N.
This face wash is absolutely amazing. I have semi-oily skin and it does a great job at taking that away. It's very gentle and you can find it at your local Walmart or Target. I use it every morning and it keeps me oil free the rest of the day. I really recommend buying this product.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin? Anyone have a problem with it?
Wendy O.
Rome
Is this good to use on oily skin?
Danielle A.
Lakeville, PA
Is this good to use on dry skin?