BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena - Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser 100g see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Fatima Q.
Tabuk
Clean deeply ... dosnt dry the skin ... with this cleanset no blackheads .... its protect and give light to the face i like it after my make up remouver it give me a fresh sensation .
Madeleyne P.
concepcion
buen producto deja la piel refrescante. no hay que utilizar a diario porque puede secar la piel o irritar. utilizarlo 1  vez por semana mas o menos genial para pieles mixtas.
Hayat M.
alexandria
Perfect for the face and skin and makes it clean and smooth as it is gentle on it i use it frequently i cant wash my face with another, from a local drug store
member-81fda
I live in the Caribbean where dust is everywhere because of that I need something that cleans my skin deeply and this cleanser of Neutrogena it's perfect.
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
OMG!!! I'M in love with it. It cleans very deep your skin It doesn't feel strange when you put it on.
Is not expensive at all or to difficult to get
Sarah F.
Queens Drive, Larbert
As cleansers go this is quite a good one, nice tube, decent prices and does exactly what it should. My skin felt really soft right after using this.
Yarena P.
Quebec
Really good cleaning product! The skin is soft and smooth after the use. Takes off a lot of dead skin. Also the face is Matt and not shiny at all.
Hailee F.
It made my face feel super clean and hydrating which was weird since this was a cleanser, but as always nutrugena is good to me.
Caroline S.
Ottawa
Used only once and saw a difference in my skin. Haven't stopped buying it since. Love how it makes my skin feel after using it.
Jordanna S.
Williams Lake, BC
I liked this but like most it didn't get ride of the stubborn acne. You tried Neutrogena, you tried. Better luck next time.