Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser

BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena - Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser 100g

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser
  • "this cleanser really helped me remove dirt and oil from my face while also gently moisturizing! I definitely saw results in my skin after two weeks. It was one of many neutrogena products i've used and I would reccomend them to anyone because they come in all different kinds!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love Neutrogena Deep Cleansers, Neutrogena is my favorite drug store brand. It's perfect for my sensitive skin, this cleanser has a great feel. " in 3 reviews
Jacob F.
Seattle
Definitely had a great finish. Felt refreshed and clean and the oiliness of my skin was gone. It lasted pretty much half the day and I used it again towards the end of the day and went to bed without an oily face. A good product all in all.
Gretchen
Overall, I only used this product a few times before I had to give it up. My face gets very dry and oily, and while it helped a little, it wasn't worth the burning sensation I had to go through. I don't know if it feels this way for other people or if it's just my skin, but it wasn't a small tingle, it felt like my face was burning. And it was super painful when I got it in my eye.
Marylou C.
My daughter uses the product nightly and though she likes it and continues to use it it does dry out her face a bit which them causes her to use a face cream which her sensitive skin doesnt tolerate and leads to pimple...The product works great on regular skin but if you have fair skin I recommend a light moisturizer after
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
This product did what it was suppose to. It cleaned my skin. However, I had to follow up with a toner and moisturizer after because it left my face feeling as though it had been stripped of everything ... Good and bad. It was fairly cheap and I found it at Walgreens.
karo🌻 E.
Columbia
Clean feeling and good smelling. Not too expensive. I would recommend it to anyone. I buy a couple of bottles at a time, so I never run out. It's always been a reliable, go to product for me. And it's easy accessible, you can find it at any drug store or pharmacy.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product especially for its packaging. It's easy to dispense and safe enough to travel with, without any spills. It's available at almost any drugstore and is very affordable if you're on a budget. Would definitely recommend!
anglea w.
Novi, MI
This product is my holy grail. I love it so much. I'm a repeat user. It's money well spent. I bought it at Target. I love it. The packaging is so amazing. I can't get over it. No need for improvement at all!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
This product is ok. I do think there are better products out there. The packaging is nice and the product is gentle but I just don't think it does the job well enough. I purchased this at a drug store and won't buy again .
Jennifer S.
Lindenwold, NJ
I did not enjoy this facewash at all. I felt like it was very drying and irritated my skin so much. I did not help combat acne and it's definitely not for all skin types. I would not recommend nor will I buy again.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
Good product. Makes skin feel good! I would recommend this! It's a good cleanser and I trusted it from the beginning. It was the first time I used it! It met my expectations and I would definitely buy again.