Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser

BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena - Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser 100g

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser
  • "this cleanser really helped me remove dirt and oil from my face while also gently moisturizing! I definitely saw results in my skin after two weeks. It was one of many neutrogena products i've used and I would reccomend them to anyone because they come in all different kinds!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love Neutrogena Deep Cleansers, Neutrogena is my favorite drug store brand. It's perfect for my sensitive skin, this cleanser has a great feel. " in 3 reviews
Tiffany J.
Cabot
Good cleaner and yielded the results I was looking for.  I like that there's an SPF in this product and it's gentle enough to use daily at least on my skin.  My friends tried it when they saw it sitting on my counter and actually tried to take it with them!  Will definitely keep buying
Avery W.
Knoxville, TN
I got this at Target. Nothing too special about it. It was pretty gentle but I wouldn't buy it again. I was a repeat user and I just want to move on and try different things. It did meet my expectations.
Taylor M.
Providence
One of my favorite cleaning products. It's gentle. It smells nice. I think the packaging is neat with a splash of color. It's at a good and reasonable price. Would definitely recommend. I use this daily!
Diana D.
This is another product i would recommend people to use for the simple fact it can be used at anytime through out the Day. It leaves a smooth clean soft feel to your face. Deep cleansing thats for sure.
Summer S.
This product made my skin feel amazing. It was extremely effective. It made my skin clear up very well. It wasn't extremely pricey either , a great price for the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend to others.
Alicia C.
Neutrogena has always been a go to brand for me. This product did not let me down. It was easy to use and had a nice smell. I felt like my face was cooled and refreshed!
Amber A.
This stuff is amazing! My face doesn't break out anymore since I started using it, about a year ago. I've gotten my friends to start using it and they love it too!
ashlen p.
San Tan Valley
it keeps your face feeling fresh all day! i've found that i don't have oily skin or a gross feeling when i sweat all day! super fantastic product! 10/10 recommend
Harris S.
The price is really good for this product but you get what you pay for. I wasn't impressed and found it to actually be really cheap. It actually turned my face bright red and it was still dirty feeling.
Frances L.
this is my go to face cleaner! love how it cleans up and just makes my skin feels refreshed and soft. love the product and the packaging is just like all of the others. i would definitely buy it again!