BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena - Deep Clean Hydro Cushion Cleanser 100g see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Jacob F.
Seattle
Definitely had a great finish. Felt refreshed and clean and the oiliness of my skin was gone. It lasted pretty much half the day and I used it again towards the end of the day and went to bed without an oily face. A good product all in all.
Marylou C.
My daughter uses the product nightly and though she likes it and continues to use it it does dry out her face a bit which them causes her to use a face cream which her sensitive skin doesnt tolerate and leads to pimple...The product works great on regular skin but if you have fair skin I recommend a light moisturizer after
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
This product did what it was suppose to. It cleaned my skin. However, I had to follow up with a toner and moisturizer after because it left my face feeling as though it had been stripped of everything ... Good and bad. It was fairly cheap and I found it at Walgreens.
karo🌻 E.
Columbia
Clean feeling and good smelling. Not too expensive. I would recommend it to anyone. I buy a couple of bottles at a time, so I never run out. It's always been a reliable, go to product for me. And it's easy accessible, you can find it at any drug store or pharmacy.
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
I really recommend this product because it gives off a beautiful effect on your face. And just go on sephora.com so I really would recommend to you to start up because it makes your face look clean and nice and it finishes off the face really really well
Tiffany J.
Cabot
Good cleaner and yielded the results I was looking for.  I like that there's an SPF in this product and it's gentle enough to use daily at least on my skin.  My friends tried it when they saw it sitting on my counter and actually tried to take it with them!  Will definitely keep buying
lulu w.
this cleanser really helped me remove dirt and oil from my face while also gently moisturizing! I definitely saw results in my skin after two weeks. It was one of many neutrogena products i've used and I would reccomend them to anyone because they come in all different kinds!
Gretchen
Overall, I only used this product a few times before I had to give it up. My face gets very dry and oily, and while it helped a little, it wasn't worth the burning sensation I had to go through. I don't know if it feels this way for other people or if it's just my skin, but it wasn't a small tingle, it felt like my face was burning. And it was super painful when I got it in my eye.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Nuetrogena face washes are my favorite from any drugstore brand.  This one is very creamy.  I have purchased it at Target and Walgreens.  I would definitely purchase it again.  The packaging is nice and simple.  I would recommend it to others as well as purchase it again for myself.
Ursula F.
I love this stuff - a bit pricy but worth EVERY PENNY - I've only invested in A bottle - Having 3 heartbeats I play around with products (prices etc) - you can't go wrong - no breaking out no drying the skin out - or making it too oily - it's very much worth the investment