Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub

Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub

does this product work for oily/combination skin? any breakouts or anything to be worried about?
Do you think this product works in a mixed skin (I have T zone oil: forehead, noses and chin and the rest is dry)?
What is your favorite skin care product and why? I'm looking to find my favorite skin care products. Right now I'm enjoying Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub.
Start your review of Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this product and shine proof Neutrogena. I have very sensitive skin so I have to chose something I can trust and I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel soo clean and exfoliatesin reviews
Lauren F.
Coram, NY
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Lauren F.
Purchased at: CVS
I used to love this cleanser but they definitely changed the formula. I have combination skin and it is sooooo drying. It accentuates all of the dry flaky spots on my face. There are much better products out there!
Nesha M.
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter uses this. She swears by it. She uses it 4 times a week in the morning. I always remind her exfoliation is good but not too often. I remind her to moisturize afterwards. She has a pretty oily t zone and after using this product her skin stays soft refreshed and matte while at school. It exfoliates but doesn't irritate her hormonal skin. Very Gentle. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Neutrogena line of skin care products. This is the face wash I use each morning. Fine, but effective scrubbies. Clean smell and l love it also a tube nice, as well as several other face washes to try over the last few days, high recommended to a friend.
Kasy B.
Alpena, MI
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Kasy B.
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Kasy B.
This face scrub is great for all skin types. I have more sensitive skin and it exfoliates my face without leaving it raw, red, or sore! It has a good smell to it which smells like oranges to help wake you up in the morning. It cleans deep down in your pores in my face feels so clean after I use it! I would definitely recommend it!
Daniela Q.
Springfield, IL
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Daniela Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
Deep clean NEUTROGENA gentle Scrub is one of my favorite products. I use this after removing my make up and my skin feels so grateful. It is not only a deep cleaner but also it gives to my skin the care I need, my skin feel relieved after I use this product and there is a refreshing sensation that I love the most.
janice T.
prospect park, NJ
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by janice T.
this product is great for a daily scrub. it does not burn or anything like that. it does reach my expectations. i love this product i wouldn’t change a thing! it is very gentle. 10/10 would buy again!
Ana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Ana B.
my face feels nice and fresh after i use this stuff although i’m not sure if exfoliating beads are all that good for you and i don’t think these are biodegradable? i’m not sure if i’ll buy this again.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
This product is great and I love it. My face feels so clean after washing with it but the only reason I gave it a four star is, it's only a little more than half full. You only get about 2/3 of product in the packaging😜
Jhen L.
Sidney, MT
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Jhen L.
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub this works so good specially during after i remove my makeup, it’s the best time i use it whenever i wash my face. I love this product so much! Altho’ i only use it thrice a week, it’s still one of the best deep clean scrubs i’ve ever tried.
Laken M.
Alum Bank
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub uploaded by Laken M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this!!! I think it works wonder and it smells sooo gooodddd!!! It’s so affordable and gets the job done I love it! It is very effective and the outcome is great! No need for improvement I think it’s perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gloria C.
Olympia, WA
il y a un an
Jhon M. il y a un an
That’s my favorite too. I’m a guy so I’m not huge into skin care but the gentle scrub really makes my face bright
jo C.
il y a un an
How often should I use Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Gentle Scrub? Morning? Night? Both? How many times a week?
member-5f948 il y a un an
Twice a day dried out my skin.