BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our oil-free face scrub cleans deep into the pores but is gentle enough to use every day. The exfoliators remove dull, dead surface skin while Beta Hydroxy cleans deep to get rid of clogged pores. The result? Softer looking and smoother feeling skin.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Wet face and apply scrub by massaging gently, avoid contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingreidents :

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Agar, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Red 30

• Does this product dry out your skin? I have spotty skin,...3 Answers
  • Does this face scrub smell like alcohol? Does it smell bad? 4 Answers
  • Does this item.Work well with light skin?2 Answers
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub 4.2 oz
  • "I use this product and shine proof Neutrogena. I have very sensitive skin so I have to chose something I can trust and I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel soo clean and exfoliates" in 8 reviews
Rhonda M.
This cleanser proved to be a little too strong for my sensitive skin. It did do a nice job of controlling the oiliness on my chin and nose, but it caused too much irritation on the other areas of my face.
I was having a few breakouts and decided to try a new cleanser to see if that would help. My friend recommended this scrub. While I felt that it did a nice job of controlling oiliness on my chin and nose, it was too irritating for the skin on my cheeks and forehead as well as the eye area. I cut down to using this every other day and that lessened the irritation but I like a cleanser that I can use over my entire face. If you did have issues with acne and oiliness all over your face, I think this cleanser would be effective for you.
I must say this cleanser went on extremely easy. It instantly lathered up and I could feel it going into my pores. The issue however is in the rinsing. I felt that I had to use a tremendous amount of water to wash away the cleanser. My skin felt like it still had product on it. For my sensitive skin this caused some redness and irritation.
I have always associated Neutrogena with clean and natural products. The scent of this cleanser was a bit medicinal for my liking. I would have preferred a non-scent. Again, I had a bit of irritation from this.
Emma G.
When this product is used daily it will definitely start to dry your skin out, so I don't recommend daily use. Maybe, about using this product every other day or two to remove dead dull skin and gives a but of a tingle so you can feel it getting deep down into pores. Pro: lathered easily and rinses off fairly quickly when gently rubbing in circular motion, when not used as often it leaves the skin smooth and hydrated with a slight glow. If you follow directions it is a good product but once it dries your skin especially around the eyes can feel uncomfortable and the eye area is sensitive so anyone needs as much hydration around that area as naturally possibly.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Just Bought this Neutrogena Deep clean scrub! At target for $5 and Ive used it 3 times already and my face has started to clear up and it makes my face super smooth! It really cleans all that oil on your face. And its Oil-Free. I definitely recommend trying you wont be dissatisfied.
Sloane M.
Coventry
This works really great for removing dry, flaky skin on my face. After a bad reaction to mineral foundation, I was left with sandpaper-like skin on my cheeks. It took a few uses with this product, but it got rid of all the flakes. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and smells great without irritating my face.
Alyssa S.
Moorhead
I like this product and it works fairly well. There are however a few things that I don't like about it. It can be a bit drying so it is definitely a must to use moisturizer immediately after using this product. It also is not the best at exfoliating but like I said it does a fairly good job.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I used this product for a short time in college. It was good for the price. It had enough scrub to get my dead skin off. I don’t feel like my acne improved much at the time. I think I was having hormonal acne which has now cleared up for the most part. I would definitely give this another shot though. Especially for how inexpensive it is.
Alana S.
I used this throughout high school as my exfoliant. I had pretty bad breakouts in high school and although this didn’t clear my skin it never made it worse. It’s a very gentle scrub so it doesn’t hurt or leave your skin feeling dry and stripped and sore. It smells clean and fresh and leaves your face feeling nice. I would recommend using it only 3-4 days a week since physical exfoliates are not as gentle as chemical ones. It’s a good option if you need an exfoliating treatment and don’t have too troubled skin. Also pretty cheap option.
Alyssa L.
Vidalia, GA
This face scrub makes my skin feel silky smooth. Its VERY gentle on my very sensitive skin, and ive used it ever sense. I got this product at my local walmart, the price is perfect! Lots of use out of one container and would definitely buy this producf again.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I enjoyed this product for the first few weeks. I have oily/combination skin and my skin is very sensitive so I need something that isn't too harsh on my skin while also exfoliating. This product worked pretty well to make my face softer, which I appreciated.

However, I came to realize that it's just a basic exfoliator. There isn't anything special to this, which was disappointing. I never felt the exfoliating too much.

The worst part was that it started to break me out around my T-zone. I don't enjoy this product anymore and I returned it.
Kat J.
This is a decent drugstore face scrub,... But it isn’t my favorite.

The exfoliating beads are too big to actually get deep down into your pores, but you do feel like this is cleansing your face, so at least it accomplishes that. It is gentle, and there’s a pleasant and light citrus scent. I think this is a good affordable scrub for sensitive skin, and you can find it at most stores (I personally bought this at ULTA).

I’d buy it again in a pinch, but there are indeed other face scrubs I prefer to use.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I have sensitive dry/normal combination skin. In your experience with this product, do you think it will work well for me? And is it really gentle enough to use as often as every day? Is it so weak to need to use it everyday?
Shelly L.
Clarksburg, WV
Does this face scrub smell like alcohol? Does it smell bad?
Ashley K.
I have sensitive/dry skin with some blotches.. does anyone know if this stuff works? I'm afraid to try new things since I'm prone to breakouts.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
Does this product dry out your skin? I have spotty skin, some dry parts and some greasy parts.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Does this item.Work well with light skin?