BY NEUTROGENA

Moisture balancing facial cleanser deep cleans with a mixture of gentle cleansers, mulberry extract and whitening vitamin complex that go deep down into pores to remove impurities and brighten complexion. Rich and creamy foam leaves skin fresh and clean with a welcome surge of moisture for a radiant and glowing complexion. Use twice daily, morning and night, as the first step of your skin care routine. An effective deep cleaning facial cleanser with 2X brightening power for cleaner, fairer, and more radiant skin with every wash. Contains Mulberry Extract and clinically proven whitening vitamin complex that boosts skin fairness with every wash. This clinically proven formula lathers to a rich, creamy foam which removes dirt, excess oil, dead skin cells and skin dulling residue from make-up, sun-block, and BB cream, leaving your skin fair and radiant How to Use: Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hand. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with delicate skin around eyes. Pack Size - 100g see more...

McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I love this product because it really feels like its scrubbing away all the dirt and make up from your skin. I use mine in the shower. It smells good and really feels like its exfoliating your skin. I'm not sure if it helped my acne, but either way it's a great product to help remove dirt and makeup after a long day.
Sara K.
Texarkana, AR
This is a really good cleanser. But there’s some downsides that I don’t like particularly for me. I honestly don’t love the smell of it, and it makes my stomach turn over a little, it didn’t clean my face the way I’m used to cleansers, and it left an oily  residue on my face before I washed it with another product
Kaelyn C.
Owings Mills, MD
I absolutely love this face wash!!!! It can be used as a wash off right away wash or kept on as a face mask! I prefer to keep it on for the three minutes and allow it too deep clean my pores. This face wash is perfect for those with oily skin and helps your face stay moist all while keeping away the acne.
Christina M.
Great for some extra exfoliating of the skin. Love that it is not too aggressive as I have sensitive skin. Definitely feel a glow after using this face wash. Great for oily skin as it consists of more exfoliating. Definitely a great drug store item.
Kenzee B.
I use this product daily. It is my all time favorite facial cleanser for daily cleansing as it helps even my skin tone and keep my pores closed. It is mildly harsh, but only for a moment. (As it cleans pores and brightens) it is vey effectivE.
abigail l.
Neutrogena me favorece mucho a mi cara esta marca,en especial esta crema aca, me ayudo con mi piel,bueno me sigues ayudando,pero ya tengo tiempo que no la e vuelvo a comprar porque estoy calando nuevas marcas ,
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
very good cleanser, gets deep down in your pores and it does dry out your skin a little bit but sometimes you need that to keep your skin healthy, so it is kind of harsh... i buy this at walmart for cheap
Nessa R.
Inglewood
It smwas los great and is great.... but it dried my skin out. I’m not sure if it was just my skin or it works that way. It did clear out my face for the most part but I just gave up because of the drying
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Super great smell! This product definitely goes a long way! So it's very cost efficient which is super nice! The product is very efficient and helps clear up acne! I love it! I would 10/10 recommend!
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
This is a good product works pretty well on the skin the packaging is good nice looking value is great the price is not to bad I was not disappointed with this item I would recommend trying the item