BY NEUTROGENA

Deep-cleansing and eas- rinsing cleanser lathers to a rich and luxurious foam, removing as much as 99% of impurities for a thorough and comfortable clean. Oil control formula penetrates deep into pores, removing oil and dirt build-up that may lead to blemishes, while helping retain skin's optimal oil and water balance for soft and supple skin that radiates with health. Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that cleanses deep down to pores to provide long-lasting oil control and clean, smooth and soft skin you can feel. Lathers to a luxurious, creamy foam that removes up to 99% of skin's impurities which can build up in pores - unwanted oil, dirt and makeup, even stuff you don't know is there. Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance to keep skin clear, fresh and healthy-looking. Oil-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested. How to Use: Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. Pack Size - 100g see more...

Kelsie M.
Sparta
This is a good value for the cost. It cleans makeup off decently and works great to clean pores. For me personally I have to use a decent amount to clean my face so the foam is nice because I actually use less then I would other types. Good to have handy
Carly Rose W.
Boston, MA
I have a love hate relationship with this cleanser. It's great if my skin is really oily and has been breaking out a lot, but if it's even a tad bit dry, this over exaggerates any dry patches I have and makes me look like a flakey mess. It may just be my fault for not using it more sparingly than other cleansers, or not using an appropriate moisturizer. I think if you have oily, breakout prone skin then this would be perfect for you. If you're more sensitive, I'd stay away.
Christina H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Omg this cleanser makes my skin feel amazingly soft and it feels so clean afterwards. I like to use it with my Clarisonic cleaning brush to get deep down in my skin.
Allie M.
The product for me did not foam and went on really thick for a cleanser. It did a great job of cleaning but was pretty tough on my sensitive skin. I wish the formula was a little lighter because the scent was good and it cleaned well. Just a little harsh for me.
Rabiya S.
You can really tell that this cleanser gives your skin a deep clean. I use the Neutrogena makeup wipes, and then finish off by using the deep clean cleanser before bed. I can tell that my pores really get unclogged using this product because I have had less breakouts then ever before!
Michelle M.
This did help with cleaning up my skin for a little while, but my skin adjusted and then all it did was dry it out and make it feel tight. I think it's a product more suited to oily skin, in which it probably would work great for you.
Nyadia G.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite facial cleanser. It's the only product that removes makeup in its entirety. It also wakes me up with a tingling sensation when I use it on my face each morning. I love this stuff.
Danielle D.
Roslindale, MA
I like this cleanser a lot. It has a nice, fresh fragrance, and is very gentle on your skin. I think it does do a good job of getting a deeper clean without being harsh.
Lea P.
Just okay to the biggest fan. It does work. It pretty affordable. I'm not the biggest fan of the foaming though. I love this brand it's rly good for sensitive skin. I probably would not repurchase this product.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
This cleanser really makes your skin feel clean, I use this everyday and my skin tingles after using it. This is a very good value for the price, it works fantastic. My skin has become very clear since I started using this product.I have and will continue to recommend this product.