Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Camila C.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser uploaded by M P.Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Himali B.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells while providing long-lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of skin. This clean-rinsing cleanser lathers to a rich, creamy foam that dissolves and washes away oil, dirt and skin-dulling impurities that can build up in pores. Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil to keep skin fresh. Skin feels completely clean and refreshed, soft and smooth.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use

Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
  • "I used this all through puberty and rarely had breakouts in high school. This is always my go-to while traveling. Such a great cleanser, extremely gentle even for sensitive skin. The price is extremely reasonable. There's nothing I don't love about this product!" in 8 reviews
Carly Rose W.
Boston, MA
I have a love hate relationship with this cleanser. It's great if my skin is really oily and has been breaking out a lot, but if it's even a tad bit dry, this over exaggerates any dry patches I have and makes me look like a flakey mess. It may just be my fault for not using it more sparingly than other cleansers, or not using an appropriate moisturizer. I think if you have oily, breakout prone skin then this would be perfect for you. If you're more sensitive, I'd stay away.
Nikki S.
Vicksburg
I buy this product every time I run out. I’ve deviated a couple of times but continue to go back because it works so well. I bought it from Walmart. It wasn’t to drying to my skin and cleaned my skin completely.
Jordan H.
Orlando, FL
I don’t know how to explain what makes this product so good, but it is literally the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I use it on a little scrubby facial sponge and it is the best soapiest cleanser I have used, that doesn’t feel my skin leaving stripped. And it doesn’t have micro beads any more so it won’t destroy the ocean!
Arden W.
This is THE ONLY product that has taken away my acne. It made my skin very soft and fresh looking. It also never died my face out which is a big pro. I always buy this whenever I run out.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
This is a good value for the cost. It cleans makeup off decently and works great to clean pores. For me personally I have to use a decent amount to clean my face so the foam is nice because I actually use less then I would other types. Good to have handy
Jennifer S.
I really like this cleanser and it’s really gentle on my skin! I like that it doesn’t leave my face oily after a few hours like other cleansers do! They packaging is nice and it’s very affordable! I would recommend this to others looking for a gentle cleanser!
Nikkey A.
My fave. It does the trick keeps me clear of breakouts when I'm behaving... I use this in the morning. Although deep cleans and boasts to remove makeup. dont think its "strong" enough to get all the makeup. Make sure to remove all your makeup before using. Its better for makeup "residue".
Rebecca P.
Winston-Salem
I really like this stuff-it feels refreshing, it cleans my skin without stripping it, it smells good. However, I will not repurchase, because Neutrogena is not cruelty free. So until that changes, I will not be buying any Neutrogena products.
Michelle M.
This did help with cleaning up my skin for a little while, but my skin adjusted and then all it did was dry it out and make it feel tight. I think it's a product more suited to oily skin, in which it probably would work great for you.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not like this product. I hoped it would help me with my oily skin but it did not. It is affordable at Walmart and Target, but sometimes it is worth the money. I do not think it cleaned my skin well and I will never buy again.