BY NEUTROGENA

Deep-cleansing and eas- rinsing cleanser lathers to a rich and luxurious foam, removing as much as 99% of impurities for a thorough and comfortable clean. Oil control formula penetrates deep into pores, removing oil and dirt build-up that may lead to blemishes, while helping retain skin's optimal oil and water balance for soft and supple skin that radiates with health. Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that cleanses deep down to pores to provide long-lasting oil control and clean, smooth and soft skin you can feel. Lathers to a luxurious, creamy foam that removes up to 99% of skin's impurities which can build up in pores - unwanted oil, dirt and makeup, even stuff you don't know is there. Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance to keep skin clear, fresh and healthy-looking. Oil-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested. How to Use: Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. Pack Size - 100g see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Maricopa
I love this product because it has helped keep my acne break outs at a minimum. I have used this product for over 3 years, and have found great results from this cleanser. It doesn't over dry the face, and it smelly a little citrus-y. I would continue buying this product and I recommend it to anyone with troubling acne. Also recommend using the scrub as well.
Shawn T.
Shawn T.
Auburn, CA
Not bad, Neutrogena! I see that it does foam very well, so it leaves me the impression that it's working hard to clean, but whether it really does, is kind of up to the question. I know that neutrogena is a good brand but it's not exactly impressive, and does not exactly stand out from the rest. It's okay. It works, but it doesn't impress me
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grain Valley
I use this every night before I go to bed. My skin feels instantly tightened and refreshed after every use. I follow with a moisturizer because it kinda dries out my skin, but it's supposed to remove oils so it does what it says. Makes my complexion look overall way nicer and younger that before I started the nightly use of this wash.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I am very fortunate to not have sensitive skin. I wash my face with this cleanser every evening. It does a great job removing my makeup, and I have had very minimal breakouts since I began using it. It is a pretty gentle face wash. The bottle has lasted a long time, but I think when I run out I'll be going back for the same product.
Micah F.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
 This is a great product. It completely met my expectations. I picked this up at my local Walgreens and it was very fairly priced. I am a repeat user of this entire skincare brand. I love this product because it is so gentle and feels great on my skin and I don't have to worry about it getting irritated! Would definitely recommend!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Prt Jefferson, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.  I have been using it for years.  My face feels so much cleaner and fresher after using it.  It is from a brand I really trust and I love the results I get when using it.  It wakes me up in the morning and I love the foam that it creates.  It really feels like its getting into all my pores.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
I used to use this face wash when I was younger. The younger me didn't suffer from breakouts and this wash was great for maintaining a pretty clear face. As an adult (while pregnant and since giving birth to my daughter) I suffer from far more frequent breakouts and I don't think this works as well for me now.
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
Pretty good until I found the exfoliating cleanser. I still like this cleanser but choose to use the other one. It did make my face feel fresh and clean, I would recommend this cleanser to anyone and I would continue to purchase this product. Anything that has to do with Neutrogena has my money.
Lynette H.
Lynette H.
I absolutely love this brand! All of their products definitely work, this face cleanser is just one of my favorites! It helps remove any excess makeup, cleans out pores and is good for oily or dry skin. The after feeling is so refreshing and I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Anita V.
Anita V.
I have bought this product on several different occasions for myself and my son. It has made great improvements on my son's skin and is gentle and not harsh.. the packaging is okay. I do like the product more for my son then for me it has seemed to help him with his acne quite a lot