Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Himali B.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells while providing long-lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of skin. This clean-rinsing cleanser lathers to a rich, creamy foam that dissolves and washes away oil, dirt and skin-dulling impurities that can build up in pores. Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil to keep skin fresh. Skin feels completely clean and refreshed, soft and smooth.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use

Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Carly Rose W.
Boston, MA
I have a love hate relationship with this cleanser. It's great if my skin is really oily and has been breaking out a lot, but if it's even a tad bit dry, this over exaggerates any dry patches I have and makes me look like a flakey mess. It may just be my fault for not using it more sparingly than other cleansers, or not using an appropriate moisturizer. I think if you have oily, breakout prone skin then this would be perfect for you. If you're more sensitive, I'd stay away.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I use this cleanser whenever my skin feels extra oily, it makes my skin squeaky clean & fresh. But I cannot use it daily as it tends to dry my skin sometimes so usually I use gentle & low pH cleanser as I have sensitive skin.
Gissela T.
I wash my face with this every day, night and morning! It does not over dry your skin and it leaves it oil free for a few hours. It makes your skin good and smooth after use with lotion afterwards!
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
This is a good value for the cost. It cleans makeup off decently and works great to clean pores. For me personally I have to use a decent amount to clean my face so the foam is nice because I actually use less then I would other types. Good to have handy
Michelle M.
This did help with cleaning up my skin for a little while, but my skin adjusted and then all it did was dry it out and make it feel tight. I think it's a product more suited to oily skin, in which it probably would work great for you.
Nyadia G.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite facial cleanser. It's the only product that removes makeup in its entirety. It also wakes me up with a tingling sensation when I use it on my face each morning. I love this stuff.
member-835ee
This works well for my current routine. It didn't dry my face out like some cleansers can. My fave feels very clean and soft after using it, not you mention the hydration!
Christina H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Omg this cleanser makes my skin feel amazingly soft and it feels so clean afterwards. I like to use it with my Clarisonic cleaning brush to get deep down in my skin.
Danielle D.
Roslindale, MA
I like this cleanser a lot. It has a nice, fresh fragrance, and is very gentle on your skin. I think it does do a good job of getting a deeper clean without being harsh.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
This cleanser really makes your skin feel clean, I use this everyday and my skin tingles after using it. This is a very good value for the price, it works fantastic. My skin has become very clear since I started using this product.I have and will continue to recommend this product.