BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

There are two ways our dermatologist-tested facial cleanser improves the look and feel of your skin. It cleanses deep down into clogged pores—dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. It removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin looking fresher and healthier, and feeling smoother and softer.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Wet face pump into hands and work into lather.
  • Massage face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingedients
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5, Red 40

Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is great for your face and even if you have sensitive skin like myself. Definitely gives you a super clean feel afterward and not too pricey." in 71 reviews
  • "While on vacation I forgot my regular face wash and there weren't any left in the store so I picked up this!" in 5 reviews
McKenna A.
I really wanted this product to work for me. I used it for about three weeks before having to throw it out. First of all, it was extremely watery and would run down my face while I was trying to rub it in. It also became very bubbly while trying to massage it into my face. After using it I didn’t feel like I got the deep clean the product’s name promised. I would purchase so many more products before ever considering this again.
marissa p.
this is a great cleanser for many reasons. i have oily skin, and for it to be oil free is definitely a plus. it also helps take off makeup which is great if you’re lazy like me. it doesn’t seen to dry out my skin which was an issue with a lot of commercial cleansers for me. so i highly recommend this to anyone, especially those with oily skin like me
Michelle O.
Prosper
My husband uses this product and is always in our shower. I use it if I have slacked for a few days and feel like I need to deep clean my face. I takes all the make pup and gunk off but also strips my face. I know it when I do it. But it's a choice worth making form time to time.
Ozioma A.
Corona , CA
This is my favorite facewash on earth! It’s acrually going to be difficult to make one better than this! This is perfect for anyone who wears makeup daily or anyone who struggles with acne ! This product literally penetrates through the skin cleaning the day’s worth of mess! It’s not harsh for my face so my face still feels soft after wash! My face doesn’t feel clean unless I use this. To get the best result I recommend following up with a toner !
Kitty B.
I have oily skin and I liked this product because it rcleans very well and gets rid of all the oilyness, howver, the skin feels a little dry immediately after use so I would recommend using moisturizer afterwards
shri a.
Purchased at: Target
If you’re not very into skincare and you just want a cheap soap for your face, this is the one. It does the job and cleans your face, but it’s not anything special.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I have been using this for the last year and I will repurchase this until they come out with another scent in this formula for me to try! This product has completely changed my skin texture and pore size. In conjunction with my skin care regimen, this product has helped with excessive oil production a d breakouts. I highly recommend this . Note: follow up with a hydrating moisturizer and it is a perfect balance.

Update : still in love with this cleanser ! I now use the sunscreen moisturizer during the day and the gel at night . Love this dream team combo! My skins the best it's ever been !
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
I can really see a nice difference when I wash my face with this. The first time I used this my face felt super clean and it is a tiny bit drying but my moisturizer helps with that. This really is meant for oily skin, I’ve never tried anything like this and it’s really good. My face isn’t as oily anymore.
Subira J.
Fayetteville , GA
Not my favorite skin care product in the world, but definitely not my least. This cleanser I didn’t even use more than two fluid ounces of. It’s less than six dollars at Walmart for anyone who’s looking for something that’s within a reasonable budget range, but I wouldn’t say that it really changed my skin. I wonder if I could use this cleanser for my body even though it’s a facial cleanser because it is going to waste. I just didn’t like that it didn’t feel like it was really getting with in my pores. And I know it’s as deep clean so I was kind of confused, but maybe this just isn’t the products for me. I would recommend it though for anybody who wants to try something out but for me just didn’t do the jobT
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
I really love this facial cleanser. It was cheap for what it delivers and after a few months of use, I think my skin is so much better! Much clearer and with less stains. I bought it on Walgreens and the price was reasonable as well. I will buy this facial cleanser again when mine is over and I would recommend it to others as well, for sure. Love love this!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Did anyone else experience dryness from using this product?
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Leave your face feeling dry and stretched after using it?
Is it recommended for all types of skin?
Shekita J.
Is this a good face cleanser
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Is this good for removing makeup or oil trapped in the skin?