BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

There are two ways our dermatologist-tested facial cleanser improves the look and feel of your skin. It cleanses deep down into clogged pores—dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. It removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin looking fresher and healthier, and feeling smoother and softer.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Wet face pump into hands and work into lather.
  • Massage face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingedients
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5, Red 40

• Podrían decirme si es para todo tipo de pieles y si no re...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face cleanser3 Answers
  • So I bought this item a few days ago and have loved it so...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is great for your face and even if you have sensitive skin like myself. Definitely gives you a super clean feel afterward and not too pricey." in 71 reviews
  • "While on vacation I forgot my regular face wash and there weren't any left in the store so I picked up this!" in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Orange
This product is horrrible! I was looking for a cleanser that could really remove my makeup, i have tried other neutrogena products but decided to go with this one.  I tried it once and it completely dried out my face, to the point that my face is now peeling and has even broken me out. I can already tell that it will take some time for my skin to heal.  This product will completely strip your skin of all its moisture, I am returning this product and really don’t think this should even be sold.
Hope P.
Queens
This is a good product. It really does clear everything up. I got in at Rite Aid about a year ago and I still have the same bottle. It is super gentle on the skin, the only thing is it is very thick and I don’t really like the consistency of the cleanser, but other than that it’s a great product that I would buy again and recommend to my friends and family. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
Ozioma A.
Corona , CA
This is my favorite facewash on earth! It’s acrually going to be difficult to make one better than this! This is perfect for anyone who wears makeup daily or anyone who struggles with acne ! This product literally penetrates through the skin cleaning the day’s worth of mess! It’s not harsh for my face so my face still feels soft after wash! My face doesn’t feel clean unless I use this. To get the best result I recommend following up with a toner !
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Edit update: Been using this twice a day everyday after my face was covered in tiny subsurface bumps.... this smoothed out my skin, dried out my cystic acne, and turned all the nasty bumps into white heads which went away. I think this will be my holy grail!! Yes it dries out my skin a bit, but nothing like a good moisturizer can't fix.

This is an all purpose cleanser I use only at night to deep clean my face even when I am not wearing makeup. It really gets deep down to your pores and leaves it squeaky clean which I love before going to sleep. I would not recommend using this both day and night because that would be excessively drying. It also shrinks down my cystic acne which many face washes do not do. Will definitely repurchase!
Diamond S.
This product was probably the worse mistake I ever chose to use on my face. Not the brand itself but just specific one. I tried it for only maybe a couple of days and it made my face break out so badly and dried my nose it it was terrible and horrible. 😪 I never want to try this again. I switched back to my old one and my problem went again. Just NEVER AGAIN!!!!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I have been using this for the last year and I will repurchase this until they come out with another scent in this formula for me to try! This product has completely changed my skin texture and pore size. In conjunction with my skin care regimen, this product has helped with excessive oil production a d breakouts. I highly recommend this . Note: follow up with a hydrating moisturizer and it is a perfect balance.

Update : still in love with this cleanser ! I now use the sunscreen moisturizer during the day and the gel at night . Love this dream team combo! My skins the best it's ever been !
Gabriela J.
If you want a good facial cleanser while keeping money in your bank account , this is great product. I have combo skin and it helps a lot to keep me moisturized without being oily. It’s very gentle on the skin and I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin to try out this product. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
Jazmin H.
forest
I started using this about a year ago because I felt my acne was getting out of control and now I always keep enough so I don’t run out. It helped a lot with my acne but did not clear it up completely. I bought it at Wal-Mart for around $5. It’s great on my sensitive skin so I would definitely recommend it.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
Not my favorite skin care product in the world, but definitely not my least. This cleanser I didn’t even use more than two fluid ounces of. It’s less than six dollars at Walmart for anyone who’s looking for something that’s within a reasonable budget range, but I wouldn’t say that it really changed my skin. I wonder if I could use this cleanser for my body even though it’s a facial cleanser because it is going to waste. I just didn’t like that it didn’t feel like it was really getting with in my pores. And I know it’s as deep clean so I was kind of confused, but maybe this just isn’t the products for me. I would recommend it though for anybody who wants to try something out but for me just didn’t do the jobT
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
I really love this facial cleanser. It was cheap for what it delivers and after a few months of use, I think my skin is so much better! Much clearer and with less stains. I bought it on Walgreens and the price was reasonable as well. I will buy this facial cleanser again when mine is over and I would recommend it to others as well, for sure. Love love this!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Did anyone else experience dryness from using this product?
Is it recommended for all types of skin?
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Leave your face feeling dry and stretched after using it?
Isabella M.
I have acne prone oily skin, and have tried a ton of different products, I haven't found anything I love, but have heard good things about this cleanser. Has anyone tried it?
Shekita J.
Is this a good face cleanser