BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

There are two ways our dermatologist-tested facial cleanser improves the look and feel of your skin. It cleanses deep down into clogged pores—dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. It removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin looking fresher and healthier, and feeling smoother and softer.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Wet face pump into hands and work into lather.
  • Massage face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingedients
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Yellow 5, Red 40

• Podrían decirme si es para todo tipo de pieles y si no re...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face cleanser3 Answers
  • So I bought this item a few days ago and have loved it so...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is great for your face and even if you have sensitive skin like myself. Definitely gives you a super clean feel afterward and not too pricey." in 71 reviews
  • "While on vacation I forgot my regular face wash and there weren't any left in the store so I picked up this!" in 5 reviews
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
This wash dries your face soooo much watch out!! If you have oily skin this product will make you more oily. Basically if a product dries your skin your oil glands try to hydrate the skin thus causing more oil to form on the face. UNLESSS you use heavy thick face cream right after , it will slightly improve. This could work .... I recommend NIVEA Creme if your going to use this product because it is a thick creme. It still might not hide the fact that it might/will leave an ugly dry texture on your face but I believe the more you get use to using the product the more your skin will adapt and the grainy feeling will be gone probably in 2 weeks max. For me this product did not work too great as I’d hope but I could see where they saw drying the face could work. My only severe problem is the texture it leaves on my face and the irritation to face masks when I would try to hydrate my face more. If you do want to try this product I recommend you to use heavy thick creme with it and to prevent from using face masks. I do not disapprove because this product does have potential in it , for me personally I just didn’t want to risk anything or go out of my normal routine . For my skin type it irritated and did not work sufficiently but I think it’s because I did not give it time. Within time I’m sure it would work for others. You should try it out and let me know how it went maybe I’ll go back to it.
Karimah P.
Baltimore
I love the Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser. This cleanser is a staple in ,y skincare routine. I love to specifically use it to cleanse my face after wearing makeup. It thoroughly removes all dirt, oil, and makeup and my face feels so clean and refreshed. I have normal/dry, sensitive skin and I am still able to use this product without it feeling too harsh. I also use this cleanser when I have a breakout or if my pores feel clogged. I highly recommend this cleanser, especially if you’re looking for one to use after wearing makeup!
Hope P.
Queens
This is a good product. It really does clear everything up. I got in at Rite Aid about a year ago and I still have the same bottle. It is super gentle on the skin, the only thing is it is very thick and I don’t really like the consistency of the cleanser, but other than that it’s a great product that I would buy again and recommend to my friends and family. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
Ozioma A.
Corona , CA
This is my favorite facewash on earth! It’s acrually going to be difficult to make one better than this! This is perfect for anyone who wears makeup daily or anyone who struggles with acne ! This product literally penetrates through the skin cleaning the day’s worth of mess! It’s not harsh for my face so my face still feels soft after wash! My face doesn’t feel clean unless I use this. To get the best result I recommend following up with a toner !
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Edit update: Been using this twice a day everyday after my face was covered in tiny subsurface bumps.... this smoothed out my skin, dried out my cystic acne, and turned all the nasty bumps into white heads which went away. I think this will be my holy grail!! Yes it dries out my skin a bit, but nothing like a good moisturizer can't fix.

This is an all purpose cleanser I use only at night to deep clean my face even when I am not wearing makeup. It really gets deep down to your pores and leaves it squeaky clean which I love before going to sleep. I would not recommend using this both day and night because that would be excessively drying. It also shrinks down my cystic acne which many face washes do not do. Will definitely repurchase!
Diamond S.
This product was probably the worse mistake I ever chose to use on my face. Not the brand itself but just specific one. I tried it for only maybe a couple of days and it made my face break out so badly and dried my nose it it was terrible and horrible. 😪 I never want to try this again. I switched back to my old one and my problem went again. Just NEVER AGAIN!!!!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I have been using this for the last year and I will repurchase this until they come out with another scent in this formula for me to try! This product has completely changed my skin texture and pore size. In conjunction with my skin care regimen, this product has helped with excessive oil production a d breakouts. I highly recommend this . Note: follow up with a hydrating moisturizer and it is a perfect balance.

Update : still in love with this cleanser ! I now use the sunscreen moisturizer during the day and the gel at night . Love this dream team combo! My skins the best it's ever been !
Gabriela J.
If you want a good facial cleanser while keeping money in your bank account , this is great product. I have combo skin and it helps a lot to keep me moisturized without being oily. It’s very gentle on the skin and I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin to try out this product. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser
Jazmin H.
forest
I started using this about a year ago because I felt my acne was getting out of control and now I always keep enough so I don’t run out. It helped a lot with my acne but did not clear it up completely. I bought it at Wal-Mart for around $5. It’s great on my sensitive skin so I would definitely recommend it.
Bella G.
I really like this stuff it’s works great I use it twice a day every day and it makes my skin not feel so oily throughout the day it doesn’t burn at all or anything of that source and I totally recommend you getting this
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Did anyone else experience dryness from using this product?
Is it recommended for all types of skin?
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Leave your face feeling dry and stretched after using it?
Isabella M.
I have acne prone oily skin, and have tried a ton of different products, I haven't found anything I love, but have heard good things about this cleanser. Has anyone tried it?
Shekita J.
Is this a good face cleanser