BY NEUTROGENA

Deep Clean Facial Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin.

First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores--dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels smoother and softer.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• Podrían decirme si es para todo tipo de pieles y si no reseca la ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face cleanser2 Answers
  • So I bought this item a few days ago and have loved it so far unt...2 Answers
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
  • "While on vacation I forgot my regular face wash and there weren't any left in the store so I picked up this!" in 5 reviews
Brooke G.
I remember using this years ago and it was one of my favorites - it was my go to cleanser if my skin was freaking out. I always remembered it as slightly drying. I just went back to it because I was having a really bad break out and wanted something tried and true. I used it twice and my skin is dry and flakey - something I haven't had a problem with in a long time with my oily skin. And the texture! My face feels rough and gross. It's red. This just added a lot of stress to my already stressed out face. I'm so disappointed! I would never recommend this cleanser to anyone. It just added countless more problems to my already problematic skin!
Kylie T.
This product worked cleared up my acne well, however using the product every day was so drying that it caused my skin to produce even more oil, even with a moisturizer. Initially I was very pleased with the product and even recommended it to friends but after an extended time of using the product, I decided to try a new face wash and found that it worked much better for my acne and was much gentler on my sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin like myself I would recommend not using this product on an everyday basis. It worked well for my acne but unfortunately was too drying for my skin.
Maddie B.
This cleanser left my skin feeling clean and refreshed and it did not leave a residue. After using this product for about 2 weeks my skin began to clear up and I no longer had noticible pimples. This face wash is perfect to use at morning and night. It worked really well with my clairsonic!! I would definitely purchase again. Another positive was that it did not irritate my sensitive skin. A great affordable option for people who enjoy having clear, clean skin!
Ummé R.
Sewaren, NJ
This face wash has been my ride or die product. I have been using this since 10 years now and it never seems to fail me. Face washes from other brands leave your skin dry, pimply, flaky and with cracked pores. However, this product actually suits every skin type and I love it! I have a very dry skin and I am very particula r about the products I use. This face wash not only helps me cleanse, but also removes pimples. Hands down, the best face wash out there!!
Callie J.
This product, WOW! I have never had a product that COMPLETELY took all of my makeup off with only one application. This product takes it all off. Not even some left over mascara on my eyes the next morning. It does not have a scent, which I love. I also have sensitive skin, and this product works great. It lost a star for me because it is very irritable to my eyes. My eyes burn for several minutes after cleaning. I would definitely buy this product again.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
If I didn't have this and my cetaphil cleanser, I don't know what I would do. I use this at night along with a little scrubber you can find at walmart and after I remove my makeup I will go in with this and it deep cleans so well. Afterwards my face literally feels like I just had a facial treatment. I notice such a difference if I don't have this. It helps controls my oils and really makes my face feel clean without stripping it.
Emony H.
Waldorf, MD
Deep Clean Facial Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin. First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores--dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels smoothr and softer. Oil-free Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
This facial cleanser did the job for me, but often left my skin feeling like there was a layer of product still on it even though I thoroughly washed it off. It's affordable, and smells great, so that's a plus, but I prefer other cleansers that come off better, and leave my skin feeling hydrated but not oily. This would be good to use if you were looking to spend a small amount of money or needed a cleanser quick.
Valeria M.
Los Angeles , Ca
I would not be able to live with out this product. I've been using it for 6 months now and it's a life saver. I wear tons of makeup daily. So to be able to use this to get rid of any makeup left over before bed, is amazing! So I don't get breakouts because of old makeup getting left over deep in my pores. It's very light weight which is great for my oily skin. Thank you Neutrogena for this amazing product!
Cora J.
I bought this, because I have oily skin and the price was affordable. It was gental on my skin and left my face feeling clean and soft, it didnt over dry or leave a film, like some cleansers. The cons were, the smell wasn't very pleasant, it reminded me of something you'd get from a hospital and a little doesn't really go a long way. I felt I had to pump more than needed to cover my face and get a lather.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else experience dryness from using this product?
Isabella M.
I have acne prone oily skin, and have tried a ton of different products, I haven't found anything I love, but have heard good things about this cleanser. Has anyone tried it?
Is it recommended for all types of skin?
Adriana F.
So I bought this item a few days ago and have loved it so far until this morning. I usually wash my face at night before bed but went to sleep late and didn't get to wash my face until this morning.. Everything was fine until I was putting on my foundation. It BURNED soooo bad and had no idea what to do but to take it off immediately. Is there a specific time you use it or how long? Should I not use it anymore since it burned my skin so much? thank you!
Does this leave the skin feeling overly dry after washing?