BY NEUTROGENA

Dual-phase makeup remover effortlessly removes waterproof mascara and budge-proof lipstick without resorting to tugging and pulling on sensitive skin. Ultra-gentle formula is activated upon shaking the bottle, with aloe and cucumber extracts soothing and comforting eyes and lips without leaving a heavy or greasy residue behind. Ophthalmologist-tested formula is safe to use on sensitive eyes or by contact lens wearers. This dual-phase 100% oil-free liquid activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling and stinging. Effective and gentle. Removes even waterproof mascara. No oily residue. Aloe and cucumber extracts soothes skin. Skin is left feeling clean and fresh. How to Use: Shake well. Apply with cotton pad on closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water Pack Size - 112ml

Lauren W.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I absolutely live for this makeup remover. It really removes my eye makeup really well. My face makeup literally crumbles and breaks down the makeup so it's easy to take off. This is one of my absolute favorites and is definitely a store pickup.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
I like this make up remover because it does not feel oily on my face. It also is not too harsh on my skin, it is not too expensive like other brands I have tired. It meets my expectations by getting make up off easily without me having to scrub my face too hard.
Carla G.
Love this. Really help my skincare clean remover make up. Its does skin smooth really nice. I will buy this again. I am happy with that. Better than wipe facial remover make up. Yes definitely recommend for that.
Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
This is such a great product. I have two of these bottles at all time. One in my room and one in my restroom. It helps remove make up fast and gently. I buy this product at Walmart, they are always in stock.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
This stuff is like magic. Wipes it all clear everytime with barely any at all. I always get mine at Walmart. It did exactly what I expected it too however it says oil free but my skin usually always still feels a bit like oil afterwards.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this makeup remover. It does a great job of removing all the makeup left behind after I go through and wash my face with a cleanser. Seems to be pretty gentle on my skin.
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
This makeup remover is the very last word in makeup removers! It doesn't feel greasy and it takes of EVERYTHING. I doint even have to rub the heck out of my eyes to get everything off like I have to with other makeup removers I've tried. This was reeally good for when I was in musicals and needed to change makeup between scenes. Old makeup was off in seconds flat and dried quickly so I could put the next layer on.
Alessandra P.
I've been using this product for 3 years now. I love this product!! Also, side note for people who wear contacts, this eye make up remover is oily but not as oily as others so it does not get into your contact lenses that easily. I enjoy this product and it does not leave one speck of make up on your eyes. 10/10
Kristine K.
I typically wear water proof mascara and false eyelashes (which leaves eyelash glue on my eyelids) and this gets it all off! It's extremely gentle and I love how it can be found at most drugstores, like Target. I would definately recommend it to others since it works so well! It's also not a bad price!
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
I buy this product at my local drug store, or anywhere. I love the fact that I don't have to go to a special store to get this because I believe it is one of the best makeup removers out there. It doesn't clog my pores or make me break out. Would recommend and have bought over and over again.
Katherine Y.
Does this take off leftover eyelash glue?