BY NEUTROGENA #88 in Makeup Remover

Dual-phase makeup remover effortlessly removes waterproof mascara and budge-proof lipstick without resorting to tugging and pulling on sensitive skin. Ultra-gentle formula is activated upon shaking the bottle, with aloe and cucumber extracts soothing and comforting eyes and lips without leaving a heavy or greasy residue behind. Ophthalmologist-tested formula is safe to use on sensitive eyes or by contact lens wearers. This dual-phase 100% oil-free liquid activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling and stinging. Effective and gentle. Removes even waterproof mascara. No oily residue. Aloe and cucumber extracts soothes skin. Skin is left feeling clean and fresh. How to Use: Shake well. Apply with cotton pad on closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water Pack Size - 112ml

• Does this take off leftover eyelash glue?1 Answers
Carla G.
Love this. Really help my skincare clean remover make up. Its does skin smooth really nice. I will buy this again. I am happy with that. Better than wipe facial remover make up. Yes definitely recommend for that.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This stuff is like magic. Wipes it all clear everytime with barely any at all. I always get mine at Walmart. It did exactly what I expected it too however it says oil free but my skin usually always still feels a bit like oil afterwards.
Haley U.
Virginia Beach
This works very well, as do all neutrogena products! It was very gentle, and took everything off. I love packaging, it is very modern, and easy to use. This product overall was very responsive and I would buy again!
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
This makeup remover is the very last word in makeup removers! It doesn't feel greasy and it takes of EVERYTHING. I doint even have to rub the heck out of my eyes to get everything off like I have to with other makeup removers I've tried. This was reeally good for when I was in musicals and needed to change makeup between scenes. Old makeup was off in seconds flat and dried quickly so I could put the next layer on.
Alessandra P.
I've been using this product for 3 years now. I love this product!! Also, side note for people who wear contacts, this eye make up remover is oily but not as oily as others so it does not get into your contact lenses that easily. I enjoy this product and it does not leave one speck of make up on your eyes. 10/10
Kristine K.
I typically wear water proof mascara and false eyelashes (which leaves eyelash glue on my eyelids) and this gets it all off! It's extremely gentle and I love how it can be found at most drugstores, like Target. I would definately recommend it to others since it works so well! It's also not a bad price!
MJ D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This is my favorite eye makeup remover. I'm a makeup artist and before starting to work on the eye, cleanliness is very important. Usually models and clients remove their mascara just with makeup remover towelettes and mascara left over keeps building up. Works great and is not greasy.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love using this to remove my stubborn eye makeup because this helps wipe it right off, it's super easy to use and isn't harsh on the eyes. I love that it contains aloe and cucumber extract , I would recommend this to others
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This product really helps with my makeup removal at night with stubborn makeup! I used to use the cleansing cloths from them but I started a more extensive routine at night for my skin and I use this and then wash my face to get rid of anything left behind and it does the job.
Jennifer D.
Richmond, VA
I use this eye makeup remover daily. It gently removes my makeup without leaving a greasy film behind. I have tried a lot of makeup removers and Neutrogena is my favorite. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to switch or begin using a makeup remover!
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
Does this take off leftover eyelash glue?