BY NEUTROGENA

Our top-rated cream cleanser works two ways to help improve the look and feel of your skin. First, this dermatologist-tested, oil-free formula cleanses deep to clear pores—by dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion.

Skin is left refreshingly clean with no pore-clogging residue. Your complexion looks fresh and healthy; and feels smooth and soft from a deeper, more thorough cleanse.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use:

• Wet face and squeeze cleanser into your hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Gelatin, Steareth-2, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Menthol, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (1206-64).

• Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good rev...5 Answers
  • Does it work for acne? Or red blotches. I struggle with t...2 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use a...2 Answers
courtney b.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I've been using this specific product for months now, and it has done absolute wonders for my skin. If I ever start to break out, two washes with this and my face is clear again. My skin is a combination between oily and dry, so this is Definitly something you want to try if you are the same way!
Haley N.
Puyallup
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always had super sensitive skin when it comes to face wash. Either they dry my skin out, or leave it feeling oily and not clean. Nutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser is mild enough to keep my skins integrity, while thoroughly cleansing away oil/dirt/makeup. Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Cream Cleanser
Silvia T.
Youngsville, LA
I am a repeat customer for sure! This product works so wonderfully that I have bought many of these within the past few years! As soon as I run out, this goes onto the shopping list! You can find this at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart etc! It is easy on my wallet & I honestly cannot live without it! Neutrogena did a excellent job ! My skin tone & complexion is very even & makes my skin look brighter ! I love it! Everyone should have this!
athena i.
I’ve used this product for awhile now and at first i was in love with it. it smelled good, wasn’t too thick when applied, and left my face feeling very cool and refreshed. i wouldn’t say it treats acne, but i used it as a way to “calm my face” after using the serious skincare skin retexturizing face wash. recently, i went to put it on like i normally do and my entire face welted up and turned red. my cheeks have little patches of dead/dry skin because of this. definitely throwing it out.
Sarah G.
I didn't know what to think of this product at first since I am used to cleansers being foamy. However, once I got over the initial it's a cream cleaners business I discovered I was loving this! I have sensitive skin and this felt nice on the skin. I would use this after using a makeup wipe or micellar water and it would really make my skin feel nice. I feel like it has made my skin nicer since using this. I will probably rebuy this because its great.
jenny g.
I love this cleanser so much ! It leaves your skin looking smooth and fresh through out the day , this cleans deep down your pores it takes off dirt, oil , and makeup that can dull your complexion and I usually put this at night to leave my face fresh when I go to sleep 😊

This is oil free ‼️it’s a gentle and effective cleanser that improves your complexion , and leave your skin feeling cool 😎
THIS IS :
- oil free
- won’t clog pores
- and a dermatologist recommends this brand !!

The packaging looks amazing it’s white , orange , and black letters I never had a problem with this cleanser , the cleanser has a foamy and creamy texture and it’s white , this is my all time cleanser I use always 😍🥰 because I have dry skin and when I put this on it hydrates my skin so if you have dry skin this will be a good product you should try out !💓😉😁
Sage S.
This used to be my everyday face wash I loved it. It was so cleansing. Unfortunately they changed the formula and it almost felt like tiny pieces of glass or something was in there. It was starting to cut my face a little so I stopped using it.
erika h.
sacramento
Purchased at: Walgreens
This wash is great for makeup removal and pore cleansing. It gets deep in the pres and cleans out all the back up from your make up and leaves you feeling so fresh and smooth!
Alexandria C.
Merced, CA
I really like this cleanser! I love using it if I'm on a budget. It really does the job and keeps my skin super clean and refreshed. Cleans all my makeup off. For best results: use with a sonic face cleaning system. I use a Clarisonic. This cleanser is super gentle and doesn't dry out the face, yet is oil-free so it doesn't clog pores at all. Pairing with a good toner works wonders, too!
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser looking for something to really clean my face will and get all the makeup off.  This did not do the trick.  After washing, I always had foundation still on my face (seen on the cotton ball I used for toner after washing).  I think this would be a good cleanser for someone with oily skin or who never/rarely wears makeup.
Charity D.
Somerset, KY
Does this make your complexion look fresh and healthier?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does this help with anything? Does it make your skin dry?
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Is it good for dry sensitive acne prone skin? or specified for certain skin types?
Jaeliana U.
Carson, CA
Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good reviews on YouTube about this product.
Samantha F.
Paragould, AR
I am prone to dry skin due to poor life choices, aka tanning. Will this product support my dry skin and adult acne?