BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our top-rated cream cleanser works two ways to help improve the look and feel of your skin. First, this dermatologist-tested, oil-free formula cleanses deep to clear pores—by dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion.

Skin is left refreshingly clean with no pore-clogging residue. Your complexion looks fresh and healthy; and feels smooth and soft from a deeper, more thorough cleanse.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE :

• Wet face and squeeze cleanser into your hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingridents :

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Gelatin, Steareth-2, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Menthol, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (1206-64)

• Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good rev...5 Answers
  • Does it work for acne? Or red blotches. I struggle with t...2 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use a...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Cream Cleanser
  • "I love this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and it works wonders for me! It clears up any irritation I have immediately, keeps my skin soft and healthy!" in 91 reviews
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
This Neutrogena® DEEP CLEAN® Cream Cleanser is oil free, gentle & yet effective its a cleanser our family has been using through out all seasons as a gentle daily to use on your facial skin it quickly improves your complexion in a matter of seconds & the most favorable, bold freshness in bursts of " ahhs lol & oh wows" , esp after a good workout, or summer humidity, or just to hydrate, smooth, refreshion or reawaken up your face. This packaging of yellow & orange hues on the container, they are true to the product & customers. This is a drugstore cleanser & sales type of find that is carried at most major pharmacy or grocery stores, it's performance waken my spirits up, or the ugly exhaustion of mornings & rushing around, its good on sensitive - normal or combination, dry skin types, not a lot to say other then I truly will be a loyal Neutrogena fan forever,+ my very favorite is how I get a very clean refreshed feeling after each use & its got a similar tiinge of Noxzema type of mentholly bursting feel that I love & we squeeze out every last drop of this cleanser like toothpaste when your running low, because its true to its word, non irrating & my face feels so clear & smooth but also has a natural glow alone or under makeup that I feel alive & smells cool mentholish too but in a great way!
Heather N.
Columbia
I have used this since I was 12, I'm 31 now. It has always been my back up, my go to and my original. Its gentle and tingles to make you feel the clean. I feel it worked as I never had any impurities growing up or in my 20's. It wasn't until after 30 I started to break out and my dermatologist said my hormones and body changing is causing the breakouts but it's just a few small pimples at a time and my issue is I'm a picker. I can let the pimple go but once its popped, I pick at the scab and cause a scar which us where my hyperpigmentation comes in and brightening treatments.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
I am a repeat customer for sure! This product works so wonderfully that I have bought many of these within the past few years! As soon as I run out, this goes onto the shopping list! You can find this at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart etc! It is easy on my wallet & I honestly cannot live without it! Neutrogena did a excellent job ! My skin tone & complexion is very even & makes my skin look brighter ! I love it! Everyone should have this!
athena i.
I’ve used this product for awhile now and at first i was in love with it. it smelled good, wasn’t too thick when applied, and left my face feeling very cool and refreshed. i wouldn’t say it treats acne, but i used it as a way to “calm my face” after using the serious skincare skin retexturizing face wash. recently, i went to put it on like i normally do and my entire face welted up and turned red. my cheeks have little patches of dead/dry skin because of this. definitely throwing it out.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I just got this and tried it out for the first time. I'm having serious dry issues on my elbows and have so many lotions, but they all seem to be greasy or doesn't absorb into my skin like it need it to. This not only absorbed very quickly, it left my elbows feeling soft instead. So far I love it. This will be perfect for an after shower lotion. Definitely recommend this.
Sarah G.
I didn't know what to think of this product at first since I am used to cleansers being foamy. However, once I got over the initial it's a cream cleaners business I discovered I was loving this! I have sensitive skin and this felt nice on the skin. I would use this after using a makeup wipe or micellar water and it would really make my skin feel nice. I feel like it has made my skin nicer since using this. I will probably rebuy this because its great.
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
I really like this cleanser! I love using it if I'm on a budget. It really does the job and keeps my skin super clean and refreshed. Cleans all my makeup off. For best results: use with a sonic face cleaning system. I use a Clarisonic. This cleanser is super gentle and doesn't dry out the face, yet is oil-free so it doesn't clog pores at all. Pairing with a good toner works wonders, too!
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser looking for something to really clean my face will and get all the makeup off.  This did not do the trick.  After washing, I always had foundation still on my face (seen on the cotton ball I used for toner after washing).  I think this would be a good cleanser for someone with oily skin or who never/rarely wears makeup.
Jennifer B.
Winters, CA
The reason for 3 stars is because I didn't like the texture of this cleanser. It felt as if it wasn't cleaning as well as i wanted it to. The products would kind of stay in the creases in my hands even when trying to wash them after. It made my face tingle a little after done cleansing but i still feel like you should wash your face twice for that really clean feeling.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This is one of my favorite face cleansers. I use it daily morning and night. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and crisp and cool. The cream runs on smooth and cool and you can feel it getting the dirt off your face. It washes and wipes off easy leaving your face feeling fresh and bright. Smells good too. Price is very affordable.
Taylor H.
Does this help with anything? Does it make your skin dry?
Charity D.
Somerset, KY
Does this make your complexion look fresh and healthier?
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Is it good for dry sensitive acne prone skin? or specified for certain skin types?
Jaeliana U.
Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good reviews on YouTube about this product.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
If you've used this product, have you also used the invigorating scrub and which do you prefer or think works better?