BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our top-rated cream cleanser works two ways to help improve the look and feel of your skin. First, this dermatologist-tested, oil-free formula cleanses deep to clear pores—by dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion.

Skin is left refreshingly clean with no pore-clogging residue. Your complexion looks fresh and healthy; and feels smooth and soft from a deeper, more thorough cleanse.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE :

• Wet face and squeeze cleanser into your hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.

Ingridents :

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Gelatin, Steareth-2, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Menthol, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (1206-64)

• Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good rev...5 Answers
  • Does it work for acne? Or red blotches. I struggle with t...2 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use a...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Cream Cleanser
  • "I love this cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and it works wonders for me! It clears up any irritation I have immediately, keeps my skin soft and healthy!" in 91 reviews
Silvia T.
Youngsville
I am a repeat customer for sure! This product works so wonderfully that I have bought many of these within the past few years! As soon as I run out, this goes onto the shopping list! You can find this at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart etc! It is easy on my wallet & I honestly cannot live without it! Neutrogena did a excellent job ! My skin tone & complexion is very even & makes my skin look brighter ! I love it! Everyone should have this!
athena i.
I’ve used this product for awhile now and at first i was in love with it. it smelled good, wasn’t too thick when applied, and left my face feeling very cool and refreshed. i wouldn’t say it treats acne, but i used it as a way to “calm my face” after using the serious skincare skin retexturizing face wash. recently, i went to put it on like i normally do and my entire face welted up and turned red. my cheeks have little patches of dead/dry skin because of this. definitely throwing it out.
Sarah G.
I didn't know what to think of this product at first since I am used to cleansers being foamy. However, once I got over the initial it's a cream cleaners business I discovered I was loving this! I have sensitive skin and this felt nice on the skin. I would use this after using a makeup wipe or micellar water and it would really make my skin feel nice. I feel like it has made my skin nicer since using this. I will probably rebuy this because its great.
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
I really like this cleanser! I love using it if I'm on a budget. It really does the job and keeps my skin super clean and refreshed. Cleans all my makeup off. For best results: use with a sonic face cleaning system. I use a Clarisonic. This cleanser is super gentle and doesn't dry out the face, yet is oil-free so it doesn't clog pores at all. Pairing with a good toner works wonders, too!
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
I bought the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser looking for something to really clean my face will and get all the makeup off.  This did not do the trick.  After washing, I always had foundation still on my face (seen on the cotton ball I used for toner after washing).  I think this would be a good cleanser for someone with oily skin or who never/rarely wears makeup.
Jennifer B.
Winters , CA
The reason for 3 stars is because I didn't like the texture of this cleanser. It felt as if it wasn't cleaning as well as i wanted it to. The products would kind of stay in the creases in my hands even when trying to wash them after. It made my face tingle a little after done cleansing but i still feel like you should wash your face twice for that really clean feeling.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This is one of my favorite face cleansers. I use it daily morning and night. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and crisp and cool. The cream runs on smooth and cool and you can feel it getting the dirt off your face. It washes and wipes off easy leaving your face feeling fresh and bright. Smells good too. Price is very affordable.
Averi L.
Indianapolis , IN
I have used Neutrogena products for years and this was one of them. Unfortunately it was my least favorite product by this brand, but not the worst I’ve ever used. Though my skin felt clean after usage, I never felt fully cleared of grime and grease and tended to have to use a lot of product just to satisfy my face. It doesn’t feel like a cleansing wash because of its consistency, but it did it’s job decently enough. I wouldn’t recommend for those with acne as it did not help treat mine whatsoever.
Amanda B.
This cream cleanser was okay, I have combination skin & sometimes it would make my face feel greasy and not really clean and refreshed like st Ives cleansers do. It does not really exfoliate, but overall it was a good cream cleanser. I would try other products before this one again but it might work well for people with dry skin
Katie O.
Tampa
Overall a good product. I feel as if it cleans my skin throroughly and prevents breakouts but doesn't remove clogged pores as fast as some products with better exfoliation. This is a product that is gentle enough to use daily and I would recommend for someone as a daily wash when price is a big selling point.
Charity D.
Somerset, KY
Does this make your complexion look fresh and healthier?
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Does this help with anything? Does it make your skin dry?
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Is it good for dry sensitive acne prone skin? or specified for certain skin types?
Jaeliana U.
Carson, CA
Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good reviews on YouTube about this product.
Samantha F.
Paragould, AR
I am prone to dry skin due to poor life choices, aka tanning. Will this product support my dry skin and adult acne?