BY NEUTROGENA

Deep Clean Cream Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin.

First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores—dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels cool and refreshed.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good reviews on ...4 Answers
  • Does it work for acne? Or red blotches. I struggle with that ever...1 Answers
  • I need a gentle cleanser for morning and night time use and that ...2 Answers
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Neutrogena® DEEP CLEAN® Cream Cleanser is oil free, gentle & yet effective its a cleanser our family has been using through out all seasons as a gentle daily to use on your facial skin it quickly improves your complexion in a matter of seconds & the most favorable, bold freshness in bursts of " ahhs lol & oh wows" , esp after a good workout, or summer humidity, or just to hydrate, smooth, refreshion or reawaken up your face. This packaging of yellow & orange hues on the container, they are true to the product & customers. This is a drugstore cleanser & sales type of find that is carried at most major pharmacy or grocery stores, it's performance waken my spirits up, or the ugly exhaustion of mornings & rushing around, its good on sensitive - normal or combination, dry skin types, not a lot to say other then I truly will be a loyal Neutrogena fan forever,+ my very favorite is how I get a very clean refreshed feeling after each use & its got a similar tiinge of Noxzema type of mentholly bursting feel that I love & we squeeze out every last drop of this cleanser like toothpaste when your running low, because its true to its word, non irrating & my face feels so clear & smooth but also has a natural glow alone or under makeup that I feel alive & smells cool mentholish too but in a great way!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutropenia will always be my holy grail! This product brightens up my skin, smooths it out and gets rid of the pimples blackheads and Whitehead’s I’ve got going on! The power of the medicine helps wake me up in the morning and I feel so refreshed! Im ready to take on the day! Haha I definitely recommend this to those with oily skin because it does dry your skin and I’ve had an oil problem around my t-zone
Lauren E.
Nashville, TN
This is truly a “deep clean” product. It has a strong minty tingly feeling when you start to rub it in. I like that, but know others are sensitive to it. I think this is a great option for the price. I plan on buying again in the future. Also, this may not be the best for very dry skin as it can be on the drying side.
Savannah H.
I would not recommend this product to someone who needs a deep clean.  The menthol in their ingredients gives your skin a nice tingly feeling that tricks you into thinking that the product is effectively cleaning out pores, but this tingly sensation is only experienced on the surface.  After using this product 3 days in a row, I noticed an increase in blackhead appearance. I also noticed that if I used a toner pad after cleansing, a lot of makeup was visible on the pad -- the cleanser did a terrible job of removing makeup.
Barbara h.
North Quincy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleaned my face really well, and didn't leave my skin irritated or dried out, which i really like. This product is great. It works well, even on sensitive skin. My face felt smoother after i used this product and recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena products were first recommended to me by my dermatologist over 13yrs ago. I still use their products to this day. This is my old school go to facial cleanser when I just want to be a little simple with my skincare. This is very affordable and it works!
Jaime C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of chemicals in this and I’m not really loving that. It also makes my skin very dry, even more dry than I would like since my skin is normally oily. I did buy this more than once and I don’t think I’ll be buying it again
Jackie L.
Portland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did its job and cleaned my face but didn’t provide that deep clean I was hoping for. I usually stay away from cream cleansers just because I’ve had bad experience in the past with them so this just proved I need to stop trying.
Katia W.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser keeps my blemishes at bay. I love that it’s a cream. It makes the cleansing process feel even more gentle on my skin. I have combination skin and It seems to balance out my skin. I really like this cleanser.
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the daily cleanser my esthetician recommended to me years ago, and I have been using it ever since. I used to have the worst acne and breakouts. This the one cleanser that doesn't dry me out all while keeping my skin clear and glow-y. I use it 2x a day and it has seriously kept my skin acne free. My skin feels so fresh after every use, but always make sure to tone and moisturize your face afterwards.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with anything? Does it make your skin dry?
Charity D.
Somerset, KY
Does this make your complexion look fresh and healthier?
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Is it good for dry sensitive acne prone skin? or specified for certain skin types?
Jaeliana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying? I've seen a lot of good reviews on YouTube about this product.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
If you've used this product, have you also used the invigorating scrub and which do you prefer or think works better?