Neutrogena® Deep Clean Anti-Blemish Foam Cleanser uploaded by Daniela J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena. Neutrogena Deep Clean Anti-blemish Cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly cleanses excess sebum and dead skin cells to provide ling-lasting oil control and help prevent blemishes, giving you consistently clear and shine-free skin. Microclear Technology containing IPMP anti- bacterial ingredient works effectively to help fight against bacteria and to prevent emerging breakouts Natural Botanical Complex helps calm, soothe and hydrate skin. Gentle oil- control formulation will not over-dry skin How to Use: Use daily. Squeeze a small amount into hands and work into rich lather. Massage onto wet face Rinse thoroughly Pack Size - 100g

Neutrogena® Deep Clean Anti-Blemish Foam Cleanser
  • "This foam is amazing ! I have sensitive skin but this doesn't break me out at all ! This is my first time using it and so far I love it ! Not high in price and great value, I will be buying this stuff again!" in 5 reviews
Kristi D.
This cleanser has a very chemical smell to it and made my face very irritated the first time I used it. I have used Neutrogena products before and never had an issue but this left me very disappointed. I don't think I would purchase this for the sake of my skin type.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I love this cleanser because it feels like a cream going on, and it’s white with no dyes. I use this every day. It foams up with water and leaves a minty feeling behind!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This product doesn't work well with my skin type. It makes me break out as well as dries out my skin. It might work for someone with a different skin type but everyone is different. You can buy it at Walmart or target as far as I know.
Jody P.
I love this product because it gives your face the deep clean it really needs. It smells amazing too, but you have to be careful if you have dry skin because it can dry it out even more, but that is easily sorted with some moisturiser.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I've used this product a few times.  I use it when i am just washing my face outside of taking a shower.  I feel like it is gentle on my skin.  Its a bit pricey, so i only purchase it from CVS and when i have a coupon.
member-618f1
Neutrogena always works for me. It helps a lot and lasts the average amount of time I expected. I always go to target or Walmart to get these types of products for so little! Buy it!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Works well for mild acne. When breakouts occur this is a good solution. Your skin definitely feels refreshed after you use the product. Can pick it up at Walgreens Walmart so it's convenient and always there when you need it.
Lannah A.
Springfield , MO
This product never ceases to amaze me! My face always feels so refreshed after using it. I use it every night before bed and I wake up feeling fantastic! I would highly recommend this product and others from this company.
Kyle A.
Benton
This cleanser definitely prevents blemishes. It is a good product just not the right one for me. It smells good and makes me feel my skin is refreshed. One issue I have is it feels like it dries my skin out.
Carley T.