Neutrogena - Deep Clean Anti-Blemish Foam Cleanser 100g uploaded by Daniela J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena. Neutrogena Deep Clean Anti-blemish Cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly cleanses excess sebum and dead skin cells to provide ling-lasting oil control and help prevent blemishes, giving you consistently clear and shine-free skin. Microclear Technology containing IPMP anti- bacterial ingredient works effectively to help fight against bacteria and to prevent emerging breakouts Natural Botanical Complex helps calm, soothe and hydrate skin. Gentle oil- control formulation will not over-dry skin How to Use: Use daily. Squeeze a small amount into hands and work into rich lather. Massage onto wet face Rinse thoroughly Pack Size - 100g see more...

April D.
April D.
Rock hill, SC
This skin care line has been my go to scince I was 10. I just turned 39 and they have the best face washes hands down.They never leave residue. I don't breakout from them and
I do not get red skin from washing or exfoliating,
This cream is so light and cool I felt so refreshed when I was done
And it took all my makeup off! Even my water proof mascara!
Vanessa🐒 R.
Vanessa🐒 R.
Miami
I have used this product on and off throughout the past couple of months. The product smells like chemicals, which I didn't enjoy... It was soft and easy to use, but I just didn't notice much of a difference on my skin after repeated use. It might just be that this product isn't suited for my skin.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
great for long term use, keeps the acne at bay and helps reduce the redness and need for make-up. it can be a little harsh ifyou have sensitive skin so definitely test that out first. you can get this at walmart and target, they prices match pretty close and it is affordable.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
This cleanser has a very chemical smell to it and made my face very irritated the first time I used it. I have used Neutrogena products before and never had an issue but this left me very disappointed. I don't think I would purchase this for the sake of my skin type.
Macy M.
Macy M.
This face wash is a little harsh on sensitive skin. It dried me out. The smell is nice and it is a great scrub, just a little much on my skin. It is easily found in any local store or drug store. It is very reasonably priced. I probably would not use it again
Serena F.
Serena F.
Harlingen, TX
Looks like any other typical face wash you see . It is definitely in the pricey category . Your looking at about $10 , I personally think it does the same job any $5 face wash would do. There wasn't any significant results from using it , I would not buy again
Lucia M.
Lucia M.
Alton , IA
I don't use a lot of different products for my skin I honestly just sick to soaps I always have and most like always will. I'm not sure what to say about this product I feel when I used it it made things not normal but it could be that I have sensitive skin.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Sonora
This is currently in my shower right now! I got it at Walmart for myself and then another one for my boyfriend because he always steals mine and they are priced wonderfully! I recommend it, it smells delicious and you can really feel it working your pores.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So I use this for my back and shoulders during the summer I a get really really bad acne on my back so this is gentle on my skin and clears up with in days and never leaves my skin dry or feeling tight. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a good cleanser
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
Paired along with the deep clean facial wipes and body soap this is an absolute must have for those who suffer with acne break outs. While harsh on acne it's very gentle on the skin. Use the deep clean line and your face will be looking good as new!