BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena daily moisturizing essentials valueâ pack pairs the moisturizing experience of neutrogena body oil with the skin-silkening moisturizer neutrogena body lotion.

Lauren P.
This Neutrogena body oil used to be my holy grail after the shower - it's still pretty up there, as it's very hydrating - trust me, I know what works / what doesn't as a psoriasis sufferer. This works wonderfully! After awhile the scent got too fragrant for me, hence the 4 stars.
Jacqueline G.
San Antonio
Absolutely love this body oil. I use it everyday all over and even have my daughter use to keep her skin moisturized. It's price is great and I've been using it for over 15 years. Neutrogena® Body Oil
Hunter M.
Love this product! I'm obsessed with being moisturizer at all times and this product makes that easy . i use the oil while my body is still kind of wet and then i towel dry and put in lotion . Big difference !
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
I love this product! I love to use this when I just got out of the shower when my skin is still damp. It moisturizes better this way,i do love neutrogena products. i just wish they weren't so expensive. I recomend to use after you take a bath this way your skin it's gonna absorb it better
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
I love the scent of both of these. They're great for providing lightweight moisture. One thing to be careful of is that the oil can feel sticky if you use too much of it on dry skin. I've both these countless times and never even considered switching to a different product.
Ive used this moisturizer for over 2 years. It evens my skin tone and brightens it gives it an amazing glow. I get compliments on how great my skin looks. It lasts for months and faded dark spots and discolorations on my face.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Neutrogena is a great product! This product is no exception. The oil works quickly and the moisturizer does as well. It leaves a nice smell and fixes dry skin issues immediately.
Stephanie B.
Murray, UT
I use this everyday, along with my rainbath body wash!! its amazing and my skin is always soft and never dry!!! i would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
Amanda R.
Love that this body wash doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry. put the lotion on immediately after your shower and your skin will feel better than ever.
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
I've always loved Neutrogena products but this takes the cake. Really makes my skin feel like silk. It keeps me from getting dry even in the winter.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
What kind of scent is this?