Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use

• Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.
  • For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • For more dramatic looking eyes:

Ingredients

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Love all their products . This is my favorite brand of make up recommend the concealer they make
Denise  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Like the way it doesn't show the fine lines in my eyelids..usr it when I decide to wear makeup
mani R.
I love how it doesn't crease or smudge and it is a very pretty color good for a nude look
Erin S.
Morristown, IN
This is the best and easiest eye shadow I have ever used. Stays on and doesn't crease.
Christina G.
Bixby, OK
I love this product. It helps to keep your eyeshadow on all day long with no creases!
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Me gusga mucho y apartenpractico se los reocmiendo... les va encantar......
Sally M.
This product was great for my eyes and to hide some wrinkles but it began to fade and come off my eye lids after a few hours. But the hours that it did last was amazing.
yulibeth u.
Es un roducto perfecto, primero no es caro es muy economico, segundo dura mucho y no irrita los ojos y me da buena imagen
Amy M.
Gives a glamorous look for any style you want to freshen up and add a little something special
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.