Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use:

Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease. Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.

For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Natalia L.
This product is very affective does it's just superb :D very happy with the creators doesn't make my face breakout at all
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
This wasn't really crease proof. The color and application was fine, but it didn't work as well as I was hoping it would.
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
This product does just what it claims. My eyeshadow remains smooth most of the day. Does give out in the evening.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for when you are late for work and need to put on make fast. Perfect. Good quality product. Love it.
Caroline S.
Mountain Brk, AL
The easier eye shadow is the better! The stick form makes this really easy to swipe across your lid and go.
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
I wear this eyeshadow ever day. It is the only product that lasts all day, with no need for a primer.....
Que F.
I was iffy at first but I made it work for my skin color cool products will I buy it again maybe not lol
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Great colors and does exactly what it says its a great change from the normal eye shadow you may wear!
Lauren E.
Richfield, MN
I received this as a sample from work and was not impressed. The color clumped and did in fact CREASE.
Stephanie W.
Fayetteville, NC
Surprisingly goes on smooth and stays right in place. Comes in great, fun colors. I highly recommend!
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.