Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use:

Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease. Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.

For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Jori H.
Paris, MI
I love the colors this comes in. I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me.
Nikki G.
The Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow really works. Your eyeshadow will stay put. Not overly expensive, and that's always a great thing!
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I have been using Neutrogena products since I was in Highschool. They are always very good quality and tend to cater to sensitive skin.
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this! Normally with other eye shadows you'll sometimes get a crease in your eyelid from the eye shadow but not with this one!
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Only got a use a few times after I accidentally left it in a hot car. It did crease less than usual but it had an odd feeling to it
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
This crayon makes applying eyeshadow so easy fast and smooth. It also creates a good base to apply other powder eyeshadow's on top.
Tina K.
Norwalk, OH
Loved this crease proof, i think the color is great! Only complaint is that it's not organic that is why I rated it four stars!
Julie S.
Murrysville, PA
This was an okay product. It worn down very quickly and felt stickier than I would have liked in an eye shadow. Color was good.
Jen Josh B.
Breezy Point, MN
Amazing eye shadow! I love the colors and the creamy texture this has! I would recommend it to anyone! My niece loves it too!
America D.
I love the crease proof eye shadow! It's easy and beautiful! It worked remarkably well and I'll deffinetly be using it again!
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.