Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use

• Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.
  • For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • For more dramatic looking eyes:

Ingredients

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

• I like to try this 1 Answers
  • Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the se...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I purchased it in the stay put plum color." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Gina R.
I love this brand so I had high hopes for this product. Sadly I noticed this product only help for a few hours until my eye shadows started to crease. It make work better on other skin types. I do tend to have oily eye lids so maybe thats why it wasn't the best for me.
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
I love this product. It stays put and glides on smooth. The colors are fairly neutral. It is the only eyeshadow I bother with any more. One tube tends to last 1-2 months with daily application.
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
Amazing. Definitely crease proof. Great as a base. My only complaint is that no matter how careful I was the stick always ended up breaking so I couldn't roll it back down smoothly.
Amanda B.
Orland Park, IL
I love this shadow stick! It has primer built-in. It's great for those hectic mornings. The shadow stays put all day, even through workouts. I would definitely recommend this.
Kristi C.
Aurora, CO
I love the long lasting color and my color options with this eye shadow. It is so convenient that it comes in the stick too. It makes it so easy to travel with and I don't need 100 tools or brushes to use it.
Shannon J.
Portland, ME
I bought this because I had a coupon and needed some new eye shadow. I have loved it so far! The color is great and the formula goes on smoothly and doesn't crease.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I use this eyeshadow almost every day for because it's subtle but definitely brings out my brown eye color and brightens up my eyelids. Definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
I love to just swipe one of these in my crease an then blend it out. It is super easy, doesn't crease, and has a great price. I own like five of these.
Shelby L.
Seminole, FL
One of the shades... almost like pearl. Its so pretty and flattering on anyone. I used it on my sister for her homecoming and she looked amazing.
Randi W.
Would definitely use this product because I have a lot of problems with Mike Reese whenever I put on eyeshadow so I feel like it would help a lot
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.