Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use

• Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.
  • For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • For more dramatic looking eyes:

Ingredients

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

• I like to try this 1 Answers
  • Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the se...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I purchased it in the stay put plum color." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Jessica A.
Lilburn, GA
Like the color choices and way it applies. Color is buildable. However, it didn't stay crease proof as long as promised. Started clumping in the early afternoon. If it had stayed put longer, I would give it more stars.
Norma C.
San antonio, TX
This product lives up to it's name! I love the silky texture and staying power. I have oily skin and usually have trouble keeping eyeshadow on without creases. This product eliminates that problem. My favorite shade is #60 plum- which is perfect for Brown eyes.
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
Soomthly glides on to my eye. the way it's packaged makes for easy application. the only issue ï have is that it doesn't last long (i have oily skin)
ï have the gold color and purple color
Joanna F.
If you want a shadow that's creamy and stays on 8 plus hours, this one is for you. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because there are not enough color options. I wear this everyday.
Emily P.
Warren, MI
I'm not really the biggest fan of this stuff it did nothing for my eyes and made them really greasy. I rarely use this product for that reason and j don't think it's worth the money.
It makes your eyeshadow stay but your eyes are so greasy it looks like there is a coat of gloss over them.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY
Although the colors are long-wearing and remain fade-free throughout the day, I wouldn't quite say they are "crease-free". As the day goes on, you will have to smooth out the little crease that does inevitably show up. Still a wonderful, gentle eye shadow,.though!
Amy M.
Meridian, ID
I use this as a base. I use the purple shade and then use an Almay brand purple cream shadow on top. Love it this way. I have yet to use the neutrogena by itself though.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Product is need anytime you're using any type of non quality product. This stuff is pretty amazing and helps blend and hold ANY eye product. Great for those with oily skin!
Kristi H.
Devils Lake, ND
I really enjoy this product. It goes on so smoothly and stays crease free throughout the day. It is gentle on the eye and doesn't irritate my eyes. I just wish Neutrogena would come out with more colors. There are just a few to choose from--and they are pretty pricey compared to other drugstore brands.
Katie K.
Morrison, IL
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.