Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
- Available in 2 shades
How To Use
- Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
- Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.
- For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
- For more dramatic looking eyes:
Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
- "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
- "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
- "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
- "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up. I was still creased at the end of an 8 hour day. When I tried to apply a primer then this eyeshadow, it made it cakey and my eyelids seem to stick together.
I still use this but only on days off when I am running quick errands. So if you have normal skin I would still recommend that you try it!
Well, it's sort of crease proof.
I'm unable to fix my makeup all day (put it on @ 7, take it off @ 6) and so I can't touch it up like most women out there. This began creasing in my eyelids at around 2. Nothing against eyeshadow sticks, but they just don't work for women who can't do touch-ups throughout the day. And who wants to spend time on that?
Creaseless it is not. It didn't take long before it started to crease. It wasn't as long lasting as other brands i have bought.
I would not recommend to anyone unless they have a setting spray.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos