Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Benefits

Define your eyes. Our creamy eye shadow, in a stick, instantly revives and brightens your eyes for a full 12 hours thanks to the sheer, silky color with light reflecting pearls. A built-in primer prevents creasing, fading and smudging, while the antioxidant rich formula nourishes the delicate eye area.

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Easily removes with soap and water or Neutrogena® eye makeup remover
  • Available in 2 shades

How To Use

• Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • Glide shadow along lower lash line and blend outwards.
  • For naturally brighter-looking eyes: Apply directly onto eye lids, beginning at the upper lash line and blend upward toward crease.
  • For more dramatic looking eyes:

Ingredients

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Methyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Also Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Creamy crease proof eye shadow last all day long without rubbing off or creasing on the eye. Have used this for many years and it's still my favorite eye shadow. Only problem is colors are limited to neutrals. " in 4 reviews
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I love this, ive bought it in several different colors!" in 1 review
Mary P.
I wanted to love this product. I really, really wanted to love it because it's so convenient. But unfortunately it had more checks in the negative column than it did in the positive. What I like -- it is so easy, quick and convenient to apply. No need for brushes, primers -- you could probably even apply it without a mirror. What I didn't like -- the color is very sheer. Even applying multiple layers didn't help much. I was disappointed that the shadow isn't as shimmery as it appears in the tube. In fact, there isn't much oomph to it (I have the lasting taupe) at all. I have oily skin, so like every other eyeshadow and primer I've tried, this too slides off halfway through the day. Also, if you are a contact lens wearer, you might want to apply it before inserting your contacts; pressing the tube against your eyelid can move things around. I will still continue to use the tube I have. I often use it as a base and apply powder shadows on top of it. And it's something I can easily keep in my purse and not have to worry about it creating a huge mess, and it's easy enough to reapply throughout the day. I would give it another try if there were more colors to choose from, but alas, the colors selection is limited. Overall...meh.
Bobbie S.
Batavia , OH
Absolutely love this stuff! My shadow would always stick in the crease and this primer totally stops that. My shadow stays put all day and night. The price is great too very affordable at my local drugstore
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
This is a great idea for convenience for eyeshadow. No makeup brush is needed and you can brush it on easy.

However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up. I was still creased at the end of an 8 hour day. When I tried to apply a primer then this eyeshadow, it made it cakey and my eyelids seem to stick together.

I still use this but only on days off when I am running quick errands. So if you have normal skin I would still recommend that you try it!
Anna L.
This is not crease proof.
Nuff' said.

Well, it's sort of crease proof.
I'm unable to fix my makeup all day (put it on @ 7, take it off @ 6) and so I can't touch it up like most women out there. This began creasing in my eyelids at around 2. Nothing against eyeshadow sticks, but they just don't work for women who can't do touch-ups throughout the day. And who wants to spend time on that?
kelly p.
I had really high hopes for this-- I usually use a palette and applicator, not an eyeshadow stick. The color selection is good, and pretty saturated color, but it's certainly not crease-proof. Bring the eyeshadow with you, or blend with your finger to fix it up.
Shannon C.
Plattsburgh, NY
I got this eye shadow about a month ago and I love it! I purchased it in the stay put plum color. I use it every day and find it is so easy to apply you just roll it across your eye lid and can go. If you want a tiny about you can use a brush as well with it. I find it stays on all day and I do not need to reapply. It was about $8.00 but I find that it stays in place and looks great so it is well worth the money.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN
It cost way more than I usually pay. I bought it at walmart. It smug everywhere. It doesn't stay on for long. I didn't like the way it looked either. It breaks easily. Never again will I buy this product. There are way better products out there. The color isn't that great either.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I purchased this from my local Wal-Mart and i got to say i was a little disappointed.
Creaseless it is not. It didn't take long before it started to crease. It wasn't as long lasting as other brands i have bought.
I would not recommend to anyone unless they have a setting spray.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I love this, ive bought it in several different colors! My favorites is the light beige color not sure the name! It goes on so easily and blends well with others! I did notice though that after and hour or two I need a refresh because the shadow had become lumpy where my eye creased.
Pamela M.
I like this product for the portability. It glides on easily for some subtle color on the lids, but it is also buildable. Definitely needs primer under it for my lids, but nonetheless, it's great for everyday and on-the-go.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow
Boom Meng'Yong J.