Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow uploaded by Susana D.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-Oxidant Rich Formula Nourishes the Delicate Eye Area. Built-in primer prevents creasing, fading & smudging. Cream shadow instantly revives & brightens eyes. Sheer silky color with light reflecting pearls instantly brightens eyes. Ophthalmologist tested.  Safe for sensitive eyes. .

• I like to try this 1 Answers
  • Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the se...1 Answers
Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow
  • "I am more of a light brown kind of person when it comes to eye shadow and they have the perfect shade for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "However, I have oily skin and therefore, oily eyelids and even the primer in this couldn't hold up." in 1 review
  • "I purchased it in the stay put plum color." in 1 review
  • "I love this brand so I had high hopes for this product." in 1 review
Emily P.
Warren, MI
I'm not really the biggest fan of this stuff it did nothing for my eyes and made them really greasy. I rarely use this product for that reason and j don't think it's worth the money.
It makes your eyeshadow stay but your eyes are so greasy it looks like there is a coat of gloss over them.
kelly p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really high hopes for this-- I usually use a palette and applicator, not an eyeshadow stick. The color selection is good, and pretty saturated color, but it's certainly not crease-proof. Bring the eyeshadow with you, or blend with your finger to fix it up.
Jessica A.
Lilburn, GA
Like the color choices and way it applies. Color is buildable. However, it didn't stay crease proof as long as promised. Started clumping in the early afternoon. If it had stayed put longer, I would give it more stars.
Joanna F.
If you want a shadow that's creamy and stays on 8 plus hours, this one is for you. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because there are not enough color options. I wear this everyday.
Amy M.
Meridian, ID
I use this as a base. I use the purple shade and then use an Almay brand purple cream shadow on top. Love it this way. I have yet to use the neutrogena by itself though.
Randi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would definitely use this product because I have a lot of problems with Mike Reese whenever I put on eyeshadow so I feel like it would help a lot
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I have been using Neutrogena products since I was in Highschool. They are always very good quality and tend to cater to sensitive skin.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Only got a use a few times after I accidentally left it in a hot car. It did crease less than usual but it had an odd feeling to it
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
This crayon makes applying eyeshadow so easy fast and smooth. It also creates a good base to apply other powder eyeshadow's on top.
Lauren E.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this as a sample from work and was not impressed. The color clumped and did in fact CREASE.
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to try this
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Reading the name of the product does it work good? i am in the search to look for a eye primer that wont crease my eye shadow