Neutrogena® Cosmetics Nourishing Eye Quad uploaded by Staci M.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutrient-infused eye shadow gives eyes a beautifully smooth, vibrant look* Base shade conditions and protects with SPF15* Highlighter brightens* Crease and Accent shades create depth and definition* Dermatologist tested* Ophthalmologist tested

Buy on Walmart
Kenzie M.
This product is a great and simple to use product. As a beauty Instagram blogger, blending is key to every makeup routine. This makeup was easy to blend and the highlighter helps which each tutorial. The not negative to this product is the fallout. The eyeshadows aren't well compacted leaving makeup falling over your face and out of the compact itself. Overall the product is really nice, if you are okay with black eyeshadow everywhere.
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this quad. I have a different color set. But I love that it tells you right under it where it should be put. It helps when you don't really want to think about what you are putting on and just do it without thought. It is great for my skin.
Madison C.
Honestly when I bought this I thought they were grays and not blues so pay attention! I'm not really into blues but I love that each shade is labeled for where it should go on your eye
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
One of my favorite eye shadows. I have very sensitive skin, especially on my eyelids and this eyeshadow never irritates my eyes and feels really smooth. I love the color combinations and how they are layer out for base, brow one and highlighter.
Kaylee V.
Forest Grove, OR
This brand is awesome for anyone with delicate skin. It's the only brand that I don't have to pre test on my skin. The eye shadows amazing and very smooth doesn't show any creases and there's hundreds of colors to choose from!
Ciara J S.
Saint Louis, MO
This makeup set is okay. It has a good set up for the basic smokey eye but the color can be too intense for me and sometimes the color doesn't stay like I want it to. This product is mediocre to me.
Areil D.
I like Neutrogena eye quad. I have actually been using this for quite a while (years). Good for blending and very pigmented on my skin. Causes no irritation or skin problems.
nazish c.
Perfect smokey eye. Love the colors and they are very blendable and buildable. Look great and if you wear a primer they will not crease. Staying power is not as great though.
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
I love this product. I don't find many eye products that go well with my skin but this was perfect. It is easy to use and does not irritate my sensitive skin
carlin p.
Alachua, FL
This is a nice product because it has the highlighter and the contour in the same pallet and it has neutral shades if you want to have a winged eyeliner