BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NewPure, gentle minerals * Cream conceals and protects with SPF 20, powder sets * Oil-free, fragrance free * Applicator inside * Dermatologist tested * Ophthalmologist tested

• "It blends well to your complexion and really a must have." in 1 review
  • "This isn't a great product to use on the eyelid since it has a tendency to crease." in 1 review
  • "This has lasted an extremely long time for me." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of coverage without looking pasty" in 1 review
Hilary W.
This concealer goes on lightly. It does not clump up and look thick on your face. It is very easy to blend. I also like that it is easy to blend, even if it isn’t a perfect match to your skin. It is easy to remove at the end of the day.
Alleyna S.
The best I've used! Although the buy this product! I recently switch to this last year and definitely have not looked back. I have never broken out using it which is awesome for my oily skin!
Allison S.
I have oily skin, and I need something that feels lightweight and provides great coverage. I found that this did both of those. The only thing I didn't particularly like was that the product didn't last through the day like I wished it would have.
Cathy J.
Edgewood, MD
This has lasted an extremely long time for me. It's a little but cakey, but it's good for very small blemishes. It's convenient to have the concealer and powder in one compact.
Monique M.
Gfafb, ND
I liked how creamy this concealor was. The little powder and puff on the bottom was helpful. This isn't a great product to use on the eyelid since it has a tendency to crease.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Who doesn't love concealer? i have plenary if blemishes on my face and bad dark circles. This works best for me and it's not to much. It leaves a smooth finish
Aubrey H.
This is great concealer kit covers my blemishes wonderfully without being chunky and it's easy to use at home and carry in my purse
Barbara W.
Dyer
I love the coverage this provides.an the colors to choose from were great an I had no problems matching my skin tone.
Addison G.
Looked off on skin color. However did mattify face well. Did not match foundation, making it look odd.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a lot of blemishes and was looking for some concealer and tried this one out and it worked good