Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ uploaded by Andreina L.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen stick provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight

How To Use:

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and top of ears
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
  • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients:

Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients:

Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Parafin, Ozokerite, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Adipic Acid/diglycol Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-naphthalate, BHT, Fragrance

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses:

• helps prevent sunburn
  • if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

• For external use only.
  • Do not use on damaged or broken skin
  • When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
  • Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
  • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and top of ears
  • reapply:
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:

• Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
  • may stain some fabrics
  • after use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure

Buy on Walmart*
Adreanna Hope S.
South Bend
My three year old absolutely loved this lotion and it worked great for her. It passed my expectations. She didn't have to come to me every five minutes to get the product put back on.  She got to play and be a kid without getting sunburnt.  I will be looking for this lotion everytime I know my daughter will be outside in the sun.
Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Another great product from neutrogena! I often feel sunscreen clogs the pores on my face but that is not the case with this product! I am a repeat user and felt the packaging was great for at the beach or keeping with you for whenever you may need it while sitting outside!
Nora H.
I'm a very fair skinned Irish gal who can not leave the house without sunscreen. Not just because of the initial burn, but the subsequent ageing. Neutrogena is fairly well known for being reliable in this department. Packaging is  a bit juvenile... just like my skin!
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
Recently I got fed up with the feeling that I constantly needed to use chapstick. In the wintertime I keep one in every jacket I might wear, as well as at my desk at work and by my bedside. Then I read an article which explained how some ingredients in various lip moisturizer products might feel good temporarily, but are actually making it so you need *more* of the product as time passes. So I looked over the various ones I had from names like Chapstick, Blistex, and Lip Medex -- and threw away most of them.

It took some digging to find options like this Neutrogena one that have all the "good" ingredients (natural oils, sunscreen) and none of the "bad" (camphor, phenol, menthol, salicylic acid). It only took a few days for my lips to get over their addiction to the bad products and get used to the better ones. Now, instead of feeling like I need to apply lip moisturizer many times a day, I only need to every few days or so -- and we're still in cold, windy winter weather here.

Burt's Bees lip moisturizers are also a good alternative, but I settled on this one because it does not have any fancy "flavors" or smells -- it is just a simple "clean" smell that is hardly noticeable. So far the Neutrogena ones have weathered well in my coat pockets, and continue to apply smoothly. (Some competitors' products have partly "melted", which can be messy.)
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
Best sunscreen for a good price. it is best used on your face and head due to cost, and during sport or around water as it does stay on in wet environments better than most sunscreens. we used for tattoos. It is very thick and has to be rubbed on well to spread it around evenly. You can easily vary the thickness with which you put it on and that allows you let some sun in for a tan.it does not clog pores and is not messy or sticky. This product is often found at pharmacies at double the price listed here.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
After hearing from friends that Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 wouldn't cause breakouts I decided to purchase since I have very sensitive skin. I guess my friends didn't realize how sensitive my skin truly is because this caused my face to not only break out, it caused a rash everywhere I applied it. I will. It be purchasing again. If you have sensitive skin make a point to stay away from this product
Haley S.
Rutherfordton, NC
This product is super good for when it's super sunny outside and your doing a lot,my two kids are always playing outside for hours at a time. So for that it is really good.The only problem for the kids is that they say it smells bad and to be honest it kind of does,it smells really chemically.But it does do it's job so overall good product!
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
Sunscreen isnt a necessity to me because I dont ever really burn. But when i know I'm gonna be on the lake all day and I always put some on because thats alot of sun rays to be soaking up all day. This sunscreen is actually the only one my family uses because we're always running around and it helps protect aganist sweat and all that.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved the idea of this and trying it on my under 4 year old kids. They were well protected with the stick on and it held strong for the 2 hours we were at the pool. The issue I have is how thick it is to apply and how much comes off. It also melts fairly easily which hasn’t been the case for me with other sticks from neutragena.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
This is a sunscreen. It performs as a sunscreen. Its pretty basic and its a sunscreen. It doesn't have much of a smell and its a sunscreen. It goes on white and dries almost like a sunscreen. I forgot to mention its a sunscreen. The bottle lasts long and washes off easily, not to mention its a sunscreen. Sunscreen? Sunscreen.