BY NEUTROGENA #58 in Body Sunscreen

Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray provides superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen allows sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection...

Angela R.
One of the best sunscreens I've used actually, my whole family is obsessed with this and makes out skin feel so soft. We love it.
Amanda S.
Goes on easily and leaves a clean scent without any sticky residue. Great for a day at the pool or even a trip to the beach.
Jamie B.
FOWLER, CA
This is some of the best sunscreen for the sports players all they have to do is apply before getting to the play field
Riley J.
I always have used this product since I was a teenager. My mom has always trusted Neutrogena therefore I buy it now.
Kathy F.
My daughter has very sensitive and this is the only brand tgat she doesn't have a reaction too. Thumbs up for sure
Amber M.
Bloomfield
Perfect for days out in the sun! Didnt find myself reapplying as often as I have to woth other brands. Love this!
Paula G.
Loved this sunscreen. Went on quickly and evenly and felt light and hydrating. Will continue to buy and use it
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Love this stuff! Never go on vacation or in the sun without this! Helps protect your skin so good! Obsessed !
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this product twice and I really like it especially since it's a spray on sunscreen one of my favorites.
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
Works well and stays on all day. A go-to, especially if you play sports. Apply and it should stay on well.

back