BY NEUTROGENA #58 in Body Sunscreen

Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray provides superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen allows sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection...

Nancy P.
This can be applied very well and easily. I just started to use a few weeks ago and it does work. It doesn't make you feel sticky. It is gentle and the smell is great.
Recommended!!!
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
I absolutely love this sunscreen!!! This is the only sunscreen that I can use and it really doesn't leave your skin all sticky and feeling yucky!! This stuff is really great to use!
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
My boyfriend has this sunscreen because he has a motorcycle! He told me that it is really good it doesn't feel sticky, it dries really fast and is so easy to use ! And you don't have problems if you sweat!
Kristy W.
I do like this sunscreen for extra protection while out running. It does stay on as long as I apply atleast 20 minutes before starting a sweaty outdoors work out!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great sunscreen. Spray sunscreen is easy to use, and convenient for a fast application. Just spray it on and evenly apply it by hand, if necessary!
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
I enjoyed this sunscreen but have been working towards cleaning up my skin products to remove chemicals so unfortunately this didnt make the cut.
Amber B.
My nephew has edema real bad. This is the only sun block lotion he can use and not have his skin break out. It smells good and isn't greasy.
Celeste B.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this sunblock spray. It has a very pleasant feel not to greasy. I only have to reapply once and it really does perform well.
Candace C.
Greenville
Works great. Stays on for a while and my toddler has never been burned when using it. He has used it since he was about a year old.
it blocked the sun. prevented a burn. wasnt to greasy or sticky. got the darn job done. if you want a good sunscreen, go buy it.

back