BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray provides superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen allows sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection...

Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn F.
I use this sun screen during all my water vacations. It doesn't make my skin feel icky like other brands do. I typically buy mine from Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens. The only thing bad was that I felt like I had to keep reapplying more than necessary.
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this sunscreen when I am in a rush because it is easy to put on and absorbs quickly. Does feel slightly grease like most sunscreens but it is not overtly bothersome. I would repurchase it when I run out.
Yurimar S.
A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift. The greatest gift ever! I love this sunscreen spray and my husband roo! Which is amazing! No oil, no sticky hands, only protection! And is has a nice smell! Thank you!
Stephanie B.
Has kept me protected from the Sun and I've had no trouble with it whatsoever. I've been a user for years and it never disappoints. It is very well sealed and secure. I would buy it again without a doubt.
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
Bought this for a cruise and it lasted through swimming and through sweat and all. I don't use sunscreen often but this was a good buy . I gave it to my sister to try out as well so I definitely recommend to others
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Neutrogena sunscreen because I know it won't be harsh on my skin and won't make me break out. SPF 30 is my favorite, and I love the sport kind because it stays on through splashing and running. I recommend!
Ashton S.
Kentucky
This product was amazing it didn't leave my skin feeling tight but it was greasy I do wish the smell wasn't so strong and wish it didnt burn. Was worth the money though but there was some problems with it
Molly R.
Love this sunscreen for the easy application. Got it at my local Fred Meyers. It's a middle price & very eye catching. Just wish it had a little higher SPF because I do have to reapply more than others.
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
Didn't like this. Made my skin oily and came off in the water quickly after application. I would not recommend this to anyone. Buy something that works instead! Wouldn't repurchase and I actually threw this away.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I like this sunscreen. Regular prices compared to everything else. Can be sprayed at different angles so you can get your own back. I think it's effective; no sun burns here.