BY NEUTROGENA #53 in Body Sunscreen

Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray provides superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH technology, this sunscreen allows sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany L.
Verona
I live by this sunscreen! For someone who is very fair I get burnt easily and have to keep reapplying sunscreen. I feel like with this product i get color and I don't get burnt. I also don't have to reapply it as often!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love Neutrogena sunscreen because I know it won't be harsh on my skin and won't make me break out. SPF 30 is my favorite, and I love the sport kind because it stays on through splashing and running. I recommend!
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
I bought this sunscreen because I trust the brand and I knew it would take care of my skin. I got this from target. The packaging is fun and inviting. It was not too greasy and felt light on my skin.
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
My boyfriend has this sunscreen because he has a motorcycle! He told me that it is really good it doesn't feel sticky, it dries really fast and is so easy to use ! And you don't have problems if you sweat!
Carly D.
I bought this sunscreen on sale towards the end of the season and I loved it. I prefer spray-on sunscreen as it is less greasy and easier to cover your neck and shoulders with it. It works well and kept me from getting sunburnt. I would purchase this again.
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
I absolutely love this sunscreen!!! This is the only sunscreen that I can use and it really doesn't leave your skin all sticky and feeling yucky!! This stuff is really great to use!
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
Omg I love this spray have used two cans on me and my son. It covers and protects us even after playing in water. I also like how you can see the water bead up when you come out of pool. I love the feel on my legs etc. so soft with this on as well
Annie L.
This is a pretty standard sunscreen that I have used when going to the pool and do the beach. The only thing I would say is that like any other sunscreen, it's essential that you reapply multiple times throughout the day because it does wash off easily. However it is very gentle on sensitive skin which makes a big difference for people when choosing a good sunscreen product.
Kimberly S.
Brownsville, TX
I'm not picky about sunscreen, but when it comes to this one, it's my go to especially when I'm out in the sun playing softball all day long! Literally don't feel any excess oils and it's protection is perfect!
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my new go-to sunblock! It feels good going on. It's not oily like far too many other sunscreens are, and it doesn't leave a gross film on your skin, but it still feels like you're adequately protecting yourself from the harsh weather. I will definitely continue repurchasing this!