BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen spray provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 4% Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat.Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer Fragrance Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate Decylene Glycol Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer Ethylhexylglycerin

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions:

spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated areas reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.may stain some fabrics.

• I just saw a commercial for this and was wondering if som...3 Answers
Tara W.
Me and this sunblock has a love/hate relationship I have used it a handful of times and the last 2 times I’ve used it I’ve gotten BLISTERED! And I never ever get blisters from laying out or swimming. I hadn’t had a sunburn so bad that I got blisters in my entire life until last year. Pro- it smells really good and not like other sunblocks. Con- it gave me blisters. Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 70
Ghislaine M.
Tampa , FL
All time use for my kiddo. I have tried many sunscreens and none have prevented sunburn as much as this product. I burn very quickly no tan after using this product i have not burned as frequently and quickly. I will say it is a bit pricey but i love it.
Ann W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I like how long this sunscreen will stay on. I like getting the Sport kind even if we’re just walking around- it just seems to hold up better. My husband doesn’t even complain when I insist on getting him covered too, since the spray is fast and lasts.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
Neutrogena makes amazing sunscreen products that not only help protect your skin but help nourish and hydrate your skin! The spray is very gentle and dries immediately to get you into the pool ASAP! I love the high amount of SPF as well.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Love how cooling it feels on the skin, and just like neutropenia sunscreens, doesn’t feel as greasy. I like a spray in a high spf as well. Easy to find at all types of drugstores. One of my pale girl summer staples
Mary G.
Prospect, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
The spray bottle makes it easy to apply, but it sprays a thin line instead of a mist so it takes longer to apply. However, the price is affordable for a good quality, high SPF sunscreen. Would definitely buy again
Pavneet K.
Vancouver, WA
Easy to use, you just spray it on and pat dry. For face, spray into hand first. It leaves a nice glowy sheen on your skin which I love and the smell is not too overbearing. It’s a lot easier to apply than cream and easy to reach all the hard spots.
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
I'm all about sun screen when its sunny and warm out. I'm pale skin and I burn easy sometimes even with sunscreen on. Thankfully for the spray can ones. Now it even easier to apply and I did not burn last summer.
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I love when you spray it feels very cooling and I don’t feel sticky at all and it’s really easy to use. It’s not pricey at all. This product is very effective not at all disappointed. Do they have a larger size?
Destiney L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cooled off my husbands skin this summer! He would use this again and again. He said it smelled good and it felt good it didn’t feel thick and greasy but cooled him off and soaked into his skin to absorb the sun he already had before using.
Kirsten H.
I just saw a commercial for this and was wondering if some people who have really used it could confirm it works. Does it really just feel normal and not leave you feeling greasy? Does it come off when you sweat or are in the water?

Target