BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Sunscreen

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

• I just saw a commercial for this and was wondering if some people...2 Answers
Cory R.
Cory R.
New Orleans, LA
As a fair-skinned person who spends a lot of time outside, I apply sunscreen as part of my daily routine. Until I tried this Neutrogena, the only one I'd use is Coppertone Sport, a dry lotion that never got in my eyes even if my sweat did. (Other brands would swell up my eyes as soon as I started to perspire.) This Neutrogena is even better in many ways because it absorbs more readily and thoroughly. The Coppertone Sport leaves a slightly gritty feel behind. The Neutrogena absorbs like a moisturizer. The Coppertone has a distinctive, slight strong scent while the Neutrogena is has an extremely light fragrance. I can wear the Neutrogena every day and not smell like the beach.

This sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, which means that you'll have to reapply, just as you would with any sunscreen, if you spend a lot of time in the water. Even if you don't go swimming, you should still reapply throughout the day for complete protection.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
I played softball in high school and we would begin conditioning around the middle of July since our games would start early in the school year. If you didn't wear sunscreen, you would totally regret it, especially if you were an outfielder like I was. I wore this sunscreen head to toe and I never had a sunburn on my shoulders again. It gets really hot outside and our games would start at 3pm sometimes when the sun is really hitting you. But this sunscreen really did save my skin. It feels cool when you spray it on and it leaves a bit of white residue but I would never use anything other than this sunscreen. It was a life saver.
Hallet T.
Hallet T.
The Neutrogena CoolDry spray is honestly a fantastic product. I'd say the best part is probably the water resistance- it exceeded my expectations. It can be found easily at a Target. As sunscreens go, its easy to apply and easy to rub in. The only drawback is that it's difficult to cover your face- the spray stings when it gets in your eyes, so you have to spray a lot into the palm of your hand and apply the liquid sunscreen. I'd say it's best used for exercise, as the sunscreen doesn't drip. Take caution when wearing in the summer- like any spray sunscreens, you have to reapply often and take extra care so cover everything.
Karen K.
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
It gets great coverage and works very well. He prevented me from getting burned on more than one occasion. It is easy to put on, just spray it. The best thing is that it feels like it dries instantly and leaves no oily residue or feeling. Once you're on it and feel like you have nothing, which is surprising for a sunscreen. It's my favorite and I will not use any other coisa.Eu not like the smell, but it's hard to get away from the smell tradition sunscreen. I do not like the fact that he runs out so quickly, but that's exactly what happens to any product spray.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
As an active person who spends hours outdoors a day, I repurchased this sunscreen spray numerous times and never once got even pink--the fine mist made it easy to cover everything evenly in high SPF. I've had it hold up well through a lot of cycling and running and hiking.

Sadly, I had to discontinue buying Neutrogena products when I found the test on animals. Instead, I would recommend CVS or your local pharmacy's generic until Neutrogena changes its policies.

5 stars for product, 1 for ethics for an average of 3
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Our family really liked the feel of this when we sprayed it on - cool & refreshing. It sprayed on kind of all over the place. I didn't really get the feel that the product was getting sprayed on effectively as so much of it was going into the air. It's best to spray outside as it will get all over your floor if you use it indoors. It had a nice scent, but my kids still ended up burnt. I will probably stick with a lotion in the future. Easier to see where it's being applied & less mess.
Shayna W.
Shayna W.
Mansfield, OH
So I'm super pale, I'm talking Casper and I could be twins. So naturally the sun is my sworn enemy but not anymore! I've tried so many sunscreens and I always got bunt no matter what until I found this stuff! I've used their face wash before and have always liked Neutrogena so I thought what the heck why not try it! I'm glad I did because after being outside all day gardening I was only slightly pink and that's because I didn't reapply like I should of. I would get this again:)
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
This is a great sunscreen when it's really hot out. Although most sunscreens are cool when they go on, the cool dry seems to be different and has a special cooling ingredient that I really liked. It cooled my body down when I needed it too which was important for me because I over heat a lot in the summer. I don't typically pay attention to spf because it's not important to me, but if it's important to you I would recommend this sunscreen!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Maple Valley, WA
I absolutely love this sunscreen! My skin is sensitive when it comes to the sun and I can overexpose incredibly easily! Spray this on and keep applying and you won't see a sunburn at all! It's a good value, in fact I purchased a two pack that included a small sunscreen for your face at Costco during our recent trip to Maui! I also don't break out from this product like I do from a lot of other sunscreens! I highly recommend.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I really like this sunblock - it is nice and cooling as it sprays on and it is very dry. It doesn't run or get in your eyes (I don't usually use it on my face but I will spray it on my head and ears and my husband uses it all over his face). I find I get good wear even when swimming with this. Although most experts say that anything over 30 spf isn't really much different so I can't say that the 70 is really more effective.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I just saw a commercial for this and was wondering if some people who have really used it could confirm it works. Does it really just feel normal and not leave you feeling greasy? Does it come off when you sweat or are in the water?