BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen spray provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use :

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :

Avobenzone 2.7% Homosalate 9% Octisalate 4.5% Octocrylene 6% Oxybenzone 4.5%

Inactive ingredients :

Alcohol Denat.isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin

Purpose :

Sunscreen

Uses :

helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions:

spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated areas reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Rhonda A.
I have sensitive skin and havevproblems with sunscreen breaking me out.  Especially my face.  This sunscreen is awesome.  Easy to apply.  I reapply when it gets close to wear off time.  About 45 min before and have had no problem burning.  I am very fair complected and very easy to burn.
Trang D.
I really like Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50. It’s simple, quick and easy to apply on body. I also spray a good amount of the sunspray on my palms, then rub it onto my face. It dries down quickly and it doesn’t make me feel greasy. It protects my exposed skin. I didn’t experience any burning while using it.
Torry G.
Apex, NC
Amazing! This spray feels wonderful on a HOT North Carolina summer day!!! Kept me protected st the beginning of the summer when my skin is more sensitive after hibernating for the summer! It was a little pricey but I only needed it a few times at the beginning of the season.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I like the sports sun screen more than the regular. I tend to sweat A LOT outside and this helps prevent the sunscreen from coming off. Plus I feel like I don’t need to apply as much as if I were to use the regular sunscreen.
Regina E.
This sunscreen works really well and lasts very long in the skin. It gives great sun protection is your tanning or just very active in the heat. However, it can be sticky from time to time which I don’t think anyone enjoys.
Gianna R.
I love this sunscreen! It feels good on the skin, doesn’t clog my pores and stays on. I always use it on really sunny days. I got it at my local Walgreens on sale. I would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!!
Kari W.
Dayton, OH
I have sensitive pale skin and this sunscreen is great for every day use in the summer. It is light weight and does not leave a greasy residue. Easy to use spray feature is perfect for even coverage.
Martha V.
I love the spray aspect of it... because the lotion gets on everything... plus it doesn’t have that after match scent.... it’s easy to do because it’s sooo quick... just spray and keep going about your day.
Christa H.
Indianapolis
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen. As a very pale person, the SPF 50 is great for me. It is thick, but it doesn't feel oppressive on my face; it feels super light once it's rubbed in! The small tubes are perfect for my purse!
Chelsea G.
San Juan, TX
I used this product when I was spending a week at the beach and it really helped me. I am one who burns even under an umbrella. I enjoyed how it was more of a get than a lotion because it left my face feeling cool.

Walmart