BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen spray provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use :

Directions :

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredient :

Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 8% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 4% Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients :

Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, tocopheryl Acetate, Decylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance

Purpose :

Sunscreen

Uses

helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. keep away from face to avoid breathing it Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions:

spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions use in a well-ventilated area reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Becky W.
Piedmont
This product is so easy to apply. It last a long time and works so well I shudder to think of using anything else. I have a very fair complexion and burn easily. With this product I don't have to worry so much.
Martha C.
Fort Myers
Considering my past experience with sunscreens, I would say this is one of the easiest to apply as it penetrates into the skin without leaving any unsightly residue behind, and though it is not cheap, only a small amount is needed making the spray last for longer.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I enjoy using this when I got for my runs or workout. I don’t know if it’s a product I would buy again, but I would recommend it to others. It was my first time using it and it wasn’t bad. It protects my skin from the sun.
Stephanie R.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Target
I love this sunscreen. I use this and the normal, fast drying spf mist. It works really well, stays on, and doesn’t feel uncomfortable for my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others! So easy to apply too.
Anna H.
Chapmanville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this amazing sunscreen. Neutropenia cookery sport sunscreen spray30 is one of my favorites. It sprays on evenly and doesn’t feel sticky at all like most do and it has a great smell. I recommend it
Brandi C.
Burnsville, MN
This always does the job. It lasts a good amount of time but you will need to reapply it. It is great for the kids too! It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy and dries fast! We love it and everyone in the family uses it!
Lisa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this sunscreen. Trusted to use on my fair skinned children. We reapply every 2 hours and have not had any burns. I do not use the spray at the beach, but perfect for sports, and pool time
Erin H.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Great sunscreen! Spray is easy to use and stays on a long time out in the sun because it is “sport” proof. I think it goes on evenly and I would definitely recommend. Will purchase again.
Dana K.
The updated “New FullReach Design” is the single worst design I’ve ever encountered with neutrogena. I love neutrogena products. Before the handle completely broke, the sunscreen worked fine. I now have a 3/4 full can of sunscreen spray. Even before it broke, it was difficult to maneuver. Avoid.
Marissa W.
Gardendale, AL
I love using a spray sunscreen. It is easy to apply. I bought this for a cruise and will buy again when I run out. It is a strong spf but doesn’t have a funky glue smell. It is light weight. It was affordable as well

Walmart