Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.
- Helioplex® Technology
- Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Fast absorbing
How To Use
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%
Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
Water, dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium polyacrylate, silica, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, decylene glycol, acrylates/ dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl dibehenate, tribehenin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- "I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin, and this is the one product that doesn't make me break out in hives! It's super lightweight and doesn't feel sticky, yet it's very protective. I love how it really makes you feel cool and dry especially on hot days where you're normally hot and sweaty!" in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos