BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor​

Active ingredients

• Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium polyacrylate, silica, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, decylene glycol, acrylates/ dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl dibehenate, tribehenin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrance

• Has anyone put this sunscreen on their face under makeup ...1 Answers
  • so i wanna know if this sunscreen is easily absorbed into...1 Answers
Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
  • "I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin, and this is the one product that doesn't make me break out in hives! It's super lightweight and doesn't feel sticky, yet it's very protective. I love how it really makes you feel cool and dry especially on hot days where you're normally hot and sweaty!" in 3 reviews
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
I have fair skin (blonde hair and blue eyes) and an Irish heritage. This means that burn very easily. As I have gotten older, I seem to burn faster as well. Sun protection is key to maintain healthy skin, and keep from living in pain. I use Neutrogena Sport and Ultra Sheer products for sun exposure and the Ultra Sheer Face for daily protection under my make-up.
Tatiyanna J.
prince george
This product is really good for the summer time when it is scorching outside. Its a nice gentle and smooth sunscreen. It's also really effective, it not only protects you but also it helps when it comes to avoiding those nasty tan lines. This product is very worth its price
Carole B.
Los Angeles
God bless SPF 70! I've always been very pale and easily sunburnt. SPF 30 does nothing, SPF 50 is fine but my ideal is the Neutrogena SPF 70. I know for a fact that when I'm wearing this lotion I'm being protected from the sun and all it's harmful rays. Additionally, because it's a skin brand I trust, I feel confident the lotion is safe for my body and health.
Veronica S.
Neutrogena makes a nice sport sunscreen lotion. I like that the SPF is 70. This sunscreen lotion goes on easily and doesn't leave my skin super greasy. This one says that it's water resistant but I didn't notice much of a difference after applying it and going near the water
Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
It's great for my family and I because we love to go in the water, we go back and fourth a few times. It lasts, so you don't have to re apply as much in between. It's also sleek enough to carry in water parks! Always protect your skin and your loved ones. Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Now let's talk about sunscreen! This is SUPER important y'all I don't care if your makeup has spf in it. You need to apply sunscreen everyday! I love sunscreen and its the first thing I apply after I wash my face a get to my day.
Tanaya P.
I like using this type (stick) of sunscreen on my kids. They can apply it on by themselves now without making a mess. Their hands also stay clean and I don’t have to worry about the white stuffs getting all over out furniture.
Travis B.
Bloomsburg
Use this during the summer and it’s not greasy at all and allows me to wear sun screen and not suffer from the break outs that follow from using other brands on sun screen. Plan on continuing to use this product
Fiona R.
Abilene, TX
I love using this stuff at the beach. It stays on all day and works really well. You do have to rub it in quite a bit and it does take soap to get it off in the shower. Overall it’s my #1 pick for sunscreen .
Kalie N.
Conway
I use this product every time I head out to the beach or the pool. It doesn't give you that sunscreen smell or the oiliness of most sunscreens. It goes on smooth & smells nice! It's safe on children as well, I use it on my niece! It's great!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Has anyone put this sunscreen on their face under makeup or alone? Did it make your face greasy? I have oily skin that's why I wonder......
subair l.
lagos
so i wanna know if this sunscreen is easily absorbed into the skin and those it dry on the skin unlike most sunscreen as stated in the name