BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor​

Active ingredients

• Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium polyacrylate, silica, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, decylene glycol, acrylates/ dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl dibehenate, tribehenin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrance

• Has anyone put this sunscreen on their face under makeup ...1 Answers
  • so i wanna know if this sunscreen is easily absorbed into...1 Answers
Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
  • "I LOVE this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin, and this is the one product that doesn't make me break out in hives! It's super lightweight and doesn't feel sticky, yet it's very protective. I love how it really makes you feel cool and dry especially on hot days where you're normally hot and sweaty!" in 3 reviews
Lyndzy. O.
Fort Wayne
I purchase Neutrogena Sport sunscreen for the first time this summer and it is now my all time favorite sun screen! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my skin not only protected but moisturized we spend a lot of our time the water and I never felt like it was just running off of my skin. It is more expensive than some other competitors but the quality is top notch.
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
I have fair skin (blonde hair and blue eyes) and an Irish heritage. This means that burn very easily. As I have gotten older, I seem to burn faster as well. Sun protection is key to maintain healthy skin, and keep from living in pain. I use Neutrogena Sport and Ultra Sheer products for sun exposure and the Ultra Sheer Face for daily protection under my make-up.
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Neutrogena makes a nice sport sunscreen lotion. I like that the SPF is 70. This sunscreen lotion goes on easily and doesn't leave my skin super greasy. This one says that it's water resistant but I didn't notice much of a difference after applying it and going near the water
Tanaya P.
I like using this type (stick) of sunscreen on my kids. They can apply it on by themselves now without making a mess. Their hands also stay clean and I don’t have to worry about the white stuffs getting all over out furniture.
Travis B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Use this during the summer and it’s not greasy at all and allows me to wear sun screen and not suffer from the break outs that follow from using other brands on sun screen. Plan on continuing to use this product
Fiona R.
Box Elder, SD
I love using this stuff at the beach. It stays on all day and works really well. You do have to rub it in quite a bit and it does take soap to get it off in the shower. Overall it’s my #1 pick for sunscreen .
Chanel H.
I use this sunscreen regularly! I love that it is 70spf and works amazing! Doesn’t run in your eyes or leave you white. My kids are very fair and have to wear sunscreen anytime they go outside.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I am so critical of sunscreens but this one may be my favorite. My kids have super sensitive skin and my daughter is so fair and burns easily. This sunscreen works perfect for our family. Does bot irriatate any of us like most brands do. It lasts most of the day through swimming, sweating, playing etc. Does not leave any gross residue whichbis important for us. Nice light scent and goid consitency. Not too runny or thick. A little bit exspensive but a little goes a long way with this so it lasts.
Miranda V.
I actually just used this product yesterday when I went tubing. Now, usually I don't wear sunscreen (I know I should I just don't) but this one worked really well! I was out on the water all day tubing and applied right before I left and never applied again. Today I don't have any sunburns (I also didn't tan so I'm kind of sad about that). My sister and Uncle also used my sunscreen and they are not sun burnt either. This product did itsy job and did it really well! Now the only thing that is sore is my muscles from trying not to fall off the tube!
Yesenia R.
This is a really good sunscreen. It does exactly as it says. I've used it a few times to go to the beach and it definitely met my expectations. It has an SPF of 70, which is great to protect the skin. I bought it at a reduced price at Ross for about $5 and I would definitely buy it again.
subair l.
lagos
so i wanna know if this sunscreen is easily absorbed into the skin and those it dry on the skin unlike most sunscreen as stated in the name
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Has anyone put this sunscreen on their face under makeup or alone? Did it make your face greasy? I have oily skin that's why I wonder......

Walmart