2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Julia L.
Julia L.
Azusa, CA
I first tried this as a small sample at cvs and went to buy it at Walmart because I was such a fan. I use a lot of sunscreens and I think at the moment this is my current favorite. When you first apply it you do feel a stickiness that no one enjoys but that feeling actually goes away pretty quickly to a dry finish which is quick pleasant. The scent is not obnoxious like most sunscreens which I am a fan of and using this sunscreen correctly, I have not received any burns or redness.
Chrys V.
Chrys V.
Worcester, MA
The Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 is one of the best sunscreen lotions I have tried with such a high SPF. It is very effective when used as directed, it is waterproof and suggests reapplication every 80 minutes. The lotion has an easy application; it rubs in very well and smells refreshing, not too much like chemicals. It would work great for kids and men too. I would definitely recommend this product to others. A great summer product to keep in your beachbag!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Neutrogena is my go-to sunscreen brand. I'm very fair skinned and can't go out in the sun without protection, but I hate wearing sunscreen if I can feel it on me. Neutrogena sunscreen always absorbs into my skin quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or gross. This sunscreen has a light, refreshing scent (I don't smell like a pina colada, which is wonderful). This is the only sunscreen I use - although I miss the SPF 100.
Bryna G.
Bryna G.
Dayton, OH
I used this sunscreen during marching band camp (9-12 hours a day in direct sunlight during the middle of July) and I applied it multiple times a day. I still ended up with extremely bad sunburns. Needless to say with this much exposure, I went in expecting to get burnt at least a little bit. But I legit looked like a lobster, it was almost as if I wasn't wearing any sunscreen. This product really didn't do much for me.
Meegan B.
Meegan B.
Lompoc, CA
This sunscreen is okay. The pros are that as far as I could tell it worked, I don't get sunburns, but I let a friend of mine borrow this who could get sunburnt in winter, and she thought it was good. The cons are that it stays sticky on your skin for awhile once you've rubbed it in, as if it wasn't completely absorbed, it also really stinks for the first hour or so once you've put it on.
claudia f.
claudia f.
Cottage Grove, OR
As a young adult you is in the sun 24/7 playing sports, I'm in love with this product . It goes on smooth and pertecks my fragile skin 100% never leaving my skin with any spots of redness. Unlike most that ether I have to reapply every 30 minutes but still leave my fair skin red or the products just didn't work at all. So I completely recommended this product to everyone!
Petra G.
Petra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I run every other day ....live in Florida and work late night shifts ...so I run outside in the middle of the day . This is a holy grail sunscreen...doesn't feel sticky I never get burned . After running and sweating for an hour the sunscreen is still there. I love it !!!! The only bad side is the smell....can't get used to it after using for couple of good months.
Jillianne C.
Jillianne C.
Georgetown, MA
Smooth, creamy funky kind of smell. I received this in a smaple size and I used it over my face for a week. I noticed for me, it made my skin VERY oily. I have combination skin where my t-zone is a frialator- and the rest of my face is normal. I could fry an egg on my chin from the oiliness this product had my skin producing. I don't hate it, but just not for me!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I'm a huge freak when it comes to sunscreen. I tan more easily than i burn but I do not want sun spots, wrinkles, or skin cancer so I grab the highest spf I can find and slather it all over me. I'm very active. In the gym five days a week, I'm outside either kayaking, playing in the park, or HIIT outside my house. Maximum coverage is needed at all times
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like this sunscreen. It works very well and absorbs into the skin quickly - I hate a sunscreen that makes me feel sticky for awhile! The SPF 70 is great to use on your face where that extra protection is needed. I don't have any problems with this irritating my skin. I would recommend this product to others.
subair l.
subair l.
lagos
so i wanna know if this sunscreen is easily absorbed into the skin and those it dry on the skin unlike most sunscreen as stated in the name
Karen J.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Has anyone put this sunscreen on their face under makeup or alone? Did it make your face greasy? I have oily skin that's why I wonder......