BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ provides superior protection during even the most intense activities. With new MICROMESH™ technology, this sunscreen allows sweat to pass through and evaporate away while clinically proven, durable protection stays right where it should. So your skin stays naturally cool, comfortable and protected. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB ProtectionSweat and water resistant (80 minutes)Lightweight, fast absorbingOil free, PABA free

Active ingredient 3: Octisalate

Active ingredient 2: Oxybenzone

Product Form: Lotion

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

Nicki W.
Great for those with fair skin! The sun is not getting through- just as with any sunscreen apply as necessary! Only downfall is it's a tad oily & does not mean well with makeup!
Alana G.
Pelahatchie
I play a lot of sports & I have always used some sort of sunscreen all my life to protect me from the sun while I’m playing ball! Neutrogena has always been one of the best products to use !
Daleen D.
Williamstown
I use this sunblock when I run and it works great. It never runs into my eyes and hasn’t caused any breakouts. I sometimes run for hours at a time and I have never burned, despite the fact that I am a fair skinned redhead.
Rhea O.
This is a fine sunscreen. I wore it on a rather hot day and it unfortunately started to transfer color onto my white towel, which is a little disappointing to have in a sunscreen. I also felt like I had to reapply more than normal.
Felissa M.
PHOENIX, AZ
It worked okay, it wasn't good with the humidity. I would use it at other times of the year though. It wasn't one I would get again unless it was in sale.
Elena P.
Good sunscreen location especially when playing soccer other sunscreens burn your eyes when you start to sweat but not this one forsure to buy again
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Great product with quality ingredients.
Miriam G.
Great texture love this sun screen it does the job packaging is great very easy to use and works great