Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Joy C.Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Missy E.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

how to use

• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply:
    • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • immediately after towel drying
    • at least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.7%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8%, Oxybenzone 4.5%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

• Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, glyceryl behenate, sodium polyacrylate, silica, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, decylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrance

Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "Awesome sunscreen that protects and does not mess with my sensitive pores and skin. The packaging is average and a lot comes out at once but I love that. It works very well and I would recommend to anyone" in 18 reviews
Danii C.
works great especially on the beach, or in really hot weather. it feels super refreshing without being greasy or overbearing. easy to apply, sun protecting at it’s finest!
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
I like this sunscreen because it doesn’t feel extra greasy on the skin. The micromesh, whatever that May be, helps the skin absorb the product that you forget it’s even on!
Carrie S.
Worth, IL
I like this sunscreen by Neutrogena a lot. It has good staying power and it does deflect much of the damaging effects of the sun. It doesn't clog pores and it doesn't feel too oily on the skin. I have very pale skin that is prone to burning and freckling. The sunscreen by Neutrogena has saved me from so many sunburns and potentially, skin cancer. The only reason I didn't give this product all 5 stars is that it is difficult to apply when you're sweaty - it doesn't adhere or work as well, so I apply it in air conditioning before I leave the house then reapply wherever. Honest review, 4 stars.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I love the way this sunscreen smells. I know, that sounds weird, but I hate the way sunblock smells. This one was pleasant. I used it on long backpacking trips, beach days, workouts, runs, and even as I sweat, it doesn't dribble into my eyes, which is important. It's thicker than other sunblocks, but for daily use, I mix it with my daily moisturizer so it applies better under my makeup.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I have very pale skin, so naturally I have tried almost every sunscreen on the market. I recently used this sunscreen product and I liked it. It is a bit thicker than most drugstore sunscreens, but it went on smoothly and did not leave any kind of white color or sticky residue. I would recommend it for everyday use and for sport use. I hiked with this product on for a few hours without it coming off, and I did not sunburn while using it.
Alexis M.
My husband and I love fishing, but as a red head it's hard to be in the sun for hours. I have tried tons and tons of sun screen products but none seem to work as well as neutrogena! It truly protects me against the sun and helps my hubby and I enjoy our fishing trip without the worry of sun burn! Remember to reapply though! Nothing lasts forever!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I think it is good with its staying power but I felt it was really thick and hard to rub in. It says it's cool dry but I didn't really feel any cool sensation. This was my first time trying it. I think I may buy the other type that's of a thinner consistency next time.
Shannon M.
York, Pa
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I am very fair and this is the one product that I don't have to reapply as often. Goes on cool and doesn't feel heavy. Doesn't rub off as quickly in the water. Feels gentle in the skin and even the face.
Rebecca R.
Homestead, FL
So before I tell you the good stuff, here's the 1 and only bad thing... it will not give you any color whatsoever. If you are trying to get a little tan or maybe you like the rosy color you get after a few hours this is NOT the one. This is great for not getting any sun, avoiding tan lines and also keeping your skin safe from wrinkles.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

Para cualquier persona es un secreto que los filtros solares son ideales cuando el cuidado de la cara, esta loción es muy suave, no salga de su cara pegajosa, es ligero. Yo lo uso antes del maquillaje, lo amo y estoy feliz de haber invertido en ella. Por supuesto, los productos de Neutrogena son divinamente fantástica