Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How to Use

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

Is this sticky? A lot of products I've tried leave a white sticky feeling. Wanting to find something that doesn't leave a residue or sticky feeling. Hoping it blends well into my skin as well.
Start your review of Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this product on my kids and it works so good. my child gas sensitive skin and it doesn't brake her out. ” in 22 reviews
Doral, FL
I used it for the first time this spring break when i was in the Caribbean and its super easy to use and its also affordable
Combination / Sensitivity
Albertville, AL
I don't like to use sunscreen but I know that I have to. Neutrogenas is very light weight which makes me not mind wearing it
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Deltona, FL
50 SPF sport sunscreen is all my family uses for their day at the beach. It doesn't run or rinse off as easy as other brands.
Oily, Combination / Acne / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
San Francisco, CA
I have used this sunscreen before and I really like it. It isn't sticky and works really well. Also, the smell is enjoyable.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Kearny, NJ
This sun block lasted my throughout my vacation. I only applied once and I did not get dark!! yay!! It was also not too oily.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Neutrogena does wonders for me. I can honestly say it's I'm so glad I discovered this product because it is truly amazing!!!
Oily / Acne
Rentz, GA
I used to run track so I was basically always in the sun now this helped me a lot and it always had me glowing and moisturized
Oily / Acne
Pinehurst, NC
Love this great for the skin and lasts up for hours the doctor recommended this to my brother who burns easily it does works
Mature / Dark Spots / Moles
Thiensville, WI
Use for long runs and biking outdoors. Lasts through sweaty workouts in very hot weather. Great protection and no breakouts!
Combination / Fine Lines
I think this one I've used before because I femember getting the pack and it had makeup remover wipes and it's a good product
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne