BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How to Use

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

• Is this sticky? A lot of products I've tried leave a whi...3 Answers
Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "I use this product on my kids and it works so good. my child gas sensitive skin and it doesn't brake her out. " in 22 reviews
Torri F.
Dysart
These are the best because I feel that my face is always protected when I put this on. I love how it just glides on the skin and stays on after long hours of swimming and sweating. I just wish it wasn’t so sticky on the face.
Kate B.
This is my go to sunscreen for sports. However the whole “sweat absorbing” thing is a joke. It may absorb sweat, but it then stays on your skin, and makes you even more sweaty. It’s a little odd, but other than that I love how sheer it is.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
I’ve purchased all types of Neutrogena sunscreen for adults and kids including the stick for faces. It’s a bit pricey but I’ve not had an issues with the brand. Seems to work great.
Erika C.
I normally share my sunscreens with family and friends. I don't have one specifically I like but I did get the chance to try this one out last summer. It was a sample but it went a long way, it has a light smells and definitely makes your skin soft and dries so quickly.
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
I used to practice a lot of sports, and using a sunscreen for me was a must. I would never go out to play without it. This Sunscreen which is specialized in sports is excellent to protect your skin and you would definitely feel good with it since it does not leave you a pasty and heavy sensation in the body. Is pretty light!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
My pediatrician recommended this product for my babies. It is very gentle for the skin with no harmful fumes and doesn't have a strong scent. It is great to avoid harmful rays and is not too cakey on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. It is sweat and water resistant as well. I highly recommend this product. Mine is 70 spf
Kayla S.
Tucson, AZ
The perfect amount of protection for my skin. The only down fall to it that I've found with most sunscreens is the oiliness and the residue that is left behind. But it protects my skin so that is all that matters!
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
This isn't marketed as a facial sunscreen, but that's what I use it on. Whenever I plan on spending a day in the sun but with a full face of makeup, I apply this under my primer, but over my moisturizer, and let it sit. It's a bit runny though, or at least mine is, which is why I use it for the face
Genevieve J.
I have sensitive skin and while a lot of spray sunscreen lotions cause me to get red bumps on my arms, this one doesn't. I like that it seems to dry quite fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I also like that even when you swim with it on you don't turn into a slimy white lotion bucket.
Carina T.
fort myers, FL
This is some of the best sunscreen I have tried! It does not feel sticky at all and goes on smoothly. My boyfriend usually gets burned no matter how much sunscreen he outs on but with this stuff he did not burn at all. The only issue is that it is a little too pricy.
Erika O.
Pensacola, FL
Is this sticky? A lot of products I've tried leave a white sticky feeling. Wanting to find something that doesn't leave a residue or sticky feeling. Hoping it blends well into my skin as well.

Amazon