BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen lotion provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.

• Helioplex® Technology
  • Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight
  • Fast absorbing

How to Use

• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
    • Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Acrylates/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

• Is this sticky? A lot of products I've tried leave a whi...3 Answers
Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "I use this product on my kids and it works so good. my child gas sensitive skin and it doesn't brake her out. " in 22 reviews
Torri F.
Dysart
These are the best because I feel that my face is always protected when I put this on. I love how it just glides on the skin and stays on after long hours of swimming and sweating. I just wish it wasn’t so sticky on the face.
Scott L.
Martindale
I really liked this sunscreen. We usually use Banana Boat Sport but we gave this one a try and ended up really liking it. It didn't leave us feeling super oily like most other sunscreens do and kept us from burning. Will definitely keep using it.
Kate B.
This is my go to sunscreen for sports. However the whole “sweat absorbing” thing is a joke. It may absorb sweat, but it then stays on your skin, and makes you even more sweaty. It’s a little odd, but other than that I love how sheer it is.
Johane C.
I have tried all kids of sunscreen and by far this one is the best. Some of them don't even stay on your skin but this one works great for adults and kids. Especially those kids that love being in the sand. Highly recommend
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I love this sunscreen. I can see where I apply it and it is easily soaked into my skin which means it isn’t oily like some sunscreens. It also smells good which is nice if you use sunscreen as much as I do.
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
Una de los mejores bloqueadores para hacer deporte es este, es económico y realmente no te deja la piel grasosa. Yo lo uso junto a mi hija porque es ideal para ella también. Así que recomendado!!
Karley J.
Vincent
YES LAWD. It dries so quickly and works great! You don't have that oily feel on you skin and it doesn't smell so strong. Very gentle on the skin but a little pricey but that's just Neutrogen. Will use again
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
I’ve purchased all types of Neutrogena sunscreen for adults and kids including the stick for faces. It’s a bit pricey but I’ve not had an issues with the brand. Seems to work great.
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
I have always used this sunscreen and absolutely love it. It goes on thin but works all day. I love how easy it is to use. It is a little pricy but is definitely worth it. Would definitely recommend to use!
Sheyenne C.
Interlachen FL
I hate when sunscreen washes away or just not effective in proctecting your skin from harmful uv rays now all that struggle is over this product is all you need .
Erika O.
Pensacola, FL
Is this sticky? A lot of products I've tried leave a white sticky feeling. Wanting to find something that doesn't leave a residue or sticky feeling. Hoping it blends well into my skin as well.